Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Neighbour's Anaconda - Lësbïan Narrate Her Sizzling Encounter Wit A Huge C*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Anaconda - Lësbïan Narrate Her Sizzling Encounter Wit A Huge C*ck (1912 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Anaconda - Lësbïan Narrate Her Sizzling Encounter Wit A Huge C*ck by Kwambe1(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2018
It was a dull Saturday afternoon. I was lying in bed, trying to decide if I should go on over and knock on the Neighbour's door.

A few days ago, Martha, my roommate, had come home to tell me how amazing Tolu, our neighbour, was in bed. She had come home thrilled after spending nearly two days being pleased by him. She talked about how great he was at eating her out and how well he used his large c0(k.

Just hearing Martha talked about Tolu that way turned me on. I would often groan and lick my bottom lips. In fact, one time, I wanted a taste so bad that I sucked Martha's c*nt immediately after her f*(k session with him. I had to admit, he tasted really good.

Thinking about it now, I knew there was no way in hell I would wait any longer to get serviced by him. I got up to take a shower, fixed my hair and applied a little light make up. I chose a black off-the-shoulder dress which was uncomfortably tight but I figured I would not have it on for long anyway.

I ditched the underwear for the same reason. I then chose a simple pair of flats and after applying some perfume, I stepped out. Within two minutes, I was knocking on Tolu's door.

"Hello, Lola, right?" He asked after he opened the door.

I was glad he already knew of me. Easier to get the uncomfortable intro out of the way, I thought. "Yes. Are you busy?"

"No, come on in," he responded, stepping aside for me to enter.

I took in the moderately sized living room and my eyes scanned the corridor that must lead to the bedroom.

"So, Martha has said great things about you," I said, turning around to face him and making sure my eyes conveyed my meaning.

He must have understood what I needed because his eyes scanned my body from head to toe and afterwards, he gave an approving nod. I took the opportunity to check him out too. He was only wearing a pair of jeans.

While his torso was not the fittest, he looked in a pretty good shape. His stomach was flat and his shoulders, broad. I moved closer to him and traced her palm on his skin from his chest down to the waistband of his jeans.

He cleared his throat. "Would you like something to eat?"

I shook my head. "How about you just show me your room instead."

He flashed me a quick smile, took my hand and led me through the corridor.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, he gently peeled my dress off me until I was standing before him, completely naked. His breath caught as he checked out my nude body. It was my turn. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled it down which immediately unleashed his big cock.

His d*ck sprang out and pointed forward, towards me. I moved closer to him and reached my hand between us to grab his hardness, causing him to led out a groan. He took my hand off his cock and said, "Let's start with you first."

Initially, I was not sure what he meant until he led me to the bed and sat me down on it. He spread my legs and squatted, admiring the view of my open c*nt.

He pushed his head closer to my p*$"y, his tongue flicking against my slit, parting my p*$$y lips. I pushed myself gently against his mouth. Using one hand, he separated my lips and....Continue reading...
Re: My Neighbour's Anaconda - Lësbïan Narrate Her Sizzling Encounter Wit A Huge C*ck by flyingdutchman(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2018
na wa ooo! OP. only you imagined yourself as a female, then a lesbian

(1) (Reply)

The First Time I Had Orgasm Was When I Cheated On My Husband – Woman Narrates. / Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? / Why Some Men Prefer Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.