Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/17 (693 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 27/12/2017) Heaven’s Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/17 by dallyemmy: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2017

THEME:  HEAVEN’S SPECS

MEMORISE:
And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth. Malachi 2:15

READ: Malachi 2:14-15

2:14 Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the Lord hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.

2:15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

Marriage between a man and a woman is approved by God. Besides companionship and receiving a life-time helper, another reason why God established marriage is for the continuity of the human race. Genesis 1:28 says,

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

After creation, God blessed man to be fruitful, to multiply and refill the earth. Similarly, in Genesis 9:1, after the great flood that wiped out all of mankind except Noah and his family, God pronounced the same blessing on them. Beloved, God loves fruitfulness, and that is one reason why He instituted marriage. He wants the human race to multiply and spread all over the earth. His desire is for the earth to be subdued and dominated by man whom He has created in His own image. However, this does not justify raising a family without planning for it. If you are married, you and your spouse should prayerfully decide how many children you would add to populate the earth. Never bring children you are not able or prepared to take care of into this world.

While God wants all of mankind to multiply, He particularly wants those who are His own to bring forth godly seeds. In order words, while regular inhabitants of the earth are reproducing and adding to the world’s general population, believers are expected to raise godly seeds that would later reach out to the rest of the world. In today’s Bible reading, the Lord plainly stated that He allowed His children to marry so as to produce special children: a godly breed. God wants children who meet ‘heaven’s specifications’ from the homes of His people. Can He say that He has found them in your own home? Not every Christian family can raise these special breed of children, even though they have the potential to. It takes a deliberate collaborative effort between the Holy Spirit and parents to raise children who meet God’s specification of a godly seed. These are heaven-bound children who will walk closely with the Holy Spirit in their lifetime. Their foundations are laid in God’s word and doctrine. They are grounded in the knowledge of God and are carriers of His light. May God help us raise godly seed for His glory in Jesus’ Name.

KEY POINT:
Christian couples should not just trust God for babies but for godly seeds.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ecclesiastes 1-3
Zachariah 14:10-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES

1.      God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2.      God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3.      God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4.      God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/17 by Ibukunore06: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2017
��� *LET US PRAY* ���

.. _*Wednesday, December 27, 2017*_

*PRAYER POINTS*:- _HEAVEN'S SPECS._

1. *THANKSGIVINGS* .

2. *INTERCESSIONS/SUPPLICATIONS.*

3. *PRAYERS FROM OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL:*

----- Father, i thank you because *YOU ARE THE GREAT PORTER*

*_---- Father, I thank you for saving me and for the salvation of my soul....._*

*_---- Father, I Thank You for the today's OPEN HEAVENS Devotional message....._*

*_---- Father, I thank You for the establishment the institution of marriage........_*

*_---- Father, I thank you for my marriage and other Christian Marriages all over the world,..._*

*_---- Father, please grant unto me the grace to raise godly children, in Jesus Name......_*

*_----Father, please put your fear into the heart of my children and other Christian children all over the world, in Jesus name......._*

*_------Father, please make our children to meet heavenly specifications, in Jesus name......._*

*_---- Father, please make all Christian children all over the universe to always yield to the Holy Spirit leading, in Jesus name;......_*

4. *PERSONAL PRAYERS AND OTHER PRAYERS REQUESTS:*
-- (John 16:23 - 24,
-- LUKE 18:1,
-- MATT 7:7 - 8 )......

---- FATHER, I thank you for the answers, for in *JESUS MIGHTY* Name I have Prayed.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/17 by dallyemmy: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, December 27th,  2017) - HEAVEN’S SPECS

1.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image and likeness.

2.Thank you Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let all the blessings you have commanded upon the marriage institution, through Adam and Eve, begin to manifest in my life, home and marriage, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let all your purpose for creating the marriage institution, be fulfilled in my marriage, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me godly children, that will meet heavenly specifications, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, restore the family altar and peace, in every troubled Christian home, so that our children could be raised in an atmosphere, saturated with your Holy Spirit, love and presence, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me, my children and my entire household, be fruitful and multiply; and subdue and replenish the earth, according to your word, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me children that are spirit filled, heavenly bound, and whose foundation are laid in your word, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let my children be carriers of your light and be well grounded in your knowledge, to and for your glory, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless all the biological children of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, make them transparently holy and humble; never allow any of them to bring shame and reproach to their family or to the body of Christ, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Lord Help!!! Our Churches Run The Highest Cabal In The World! / Who Can Interprete This Dream? / How Britain Gave Africa Fake Christianity - Prophet M.K.O Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.