Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (94139 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by laidima88(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2017
I'm single and searching
I'm someone ladies always like but don't want to date, some say I'm too attractive and may eventually dump them or have affairs
Any lady interested should beep me laidima88@gmail.com 08135143984
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2017
I want to have a girlfriend.. I just want to have money first sha, I no want suffer head relationship
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by falconey(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
GAMEFACE:
why? Would you do same for Instagram and Facebook?

I am not an advocate of social media love sir not just nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ttmax09(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Ain't cut out for unnecessary dramas and shitty bullshit. angry angry

I can't be thinking of how to make more money and as well be pondering on why my bf is giving me attitudes or not answering his calls... undecided undecided

If izz nor money and happiness, please stay back in 2017. cool
Let's negotiate will pick ya calls even if na 2 am grin grin angry
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Hantonia(f): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
izzyybothe17:

how do we kickstart our friendship? Any idea?
Dis My Digit 08173540649
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
most of u guys cry wen u are friendzone yet u are d ones asking to be friend.hmmm It is well in d well
is it cool to just see you on a first day and ask you out?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ibietela2(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:
The year is about to end and some of us have not yet found that special one.

It's not funny �. Work, work and work but no real lady or guy to call at the end of the day's job to tell how your day went, without the fear that they're not 'karashikas' or 'playboys'.

What's stopped you from kick-starting that relationship?

- Low income
- Not too cute
- Fear of getting on with the wrong guy/girl
- Your village people
- Too choosy
- Too much shakara(forming)
- Waiting for the perfect man

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN FIND YOUR SOUL-MATE here as you would in your workplace, church, neighborhood etc?

Let's stop seeing ourselves as 'virtual beings'- I believe you could meet someone here and actually start something that will culminate into marriage.

Well, I'm just thinking aloud. I even heard Mynd44 is still "available", if you know what I mean. I think lalasticlal.a is still searching too.

You see a cute, prospective and hardworking guy and the next thing you hear, he is single. Same for the ladies. Igwe must hear this!!!

Let's analyse this menace and profer the way forward. Next Year 2017; We've got to have lots of weddings.

Pass the ball...

Some said NO
Some are forming and claiming too much
2 said YES but after then communication is now one way (like i do call, ask everything about them and after the chat we get "k"wink

So am praying for someone who is serious and has a skill.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Akexstinger(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Chai! Me! I don't want to put any lady into suffering...little finance where i'm working, got a better offer that was triple of that, but turned it down for personal.
There is freedom in being single and at the same time there is depression too when you don't have that desired girlfriend.
2018 we will strive for better things and then be able to take care of that desired gf that we want.
Lagos hustle no easy

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by sleepingqueen25(f): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
until I find him..... am gonna make something good out of my singleness.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mrsaintman: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2017
biggie10:
Omo our Village people have tried this year ooo

Asin they were in top form,

every calamity was a hit back to back, from not having any reasonable savings since January to not having a reasonable relationship with God or Man.

Hats off to those guys, they really tried
grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Finding a woman who is independent is scarce.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by olafotad: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
wat is ur definition of real ladies, wia are d real men?
If I should start with that enh?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by izzyybothe17: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Hantonia:
Dis My Digit 08173540649

how bout FB add up?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by izzyybothe17: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
no cry say she friendzone u,cos u say u want to be her friend o

Why being a frontier? Na friendship go lead to that main thang na
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
sleepingqueen25:
until I find him..... am gonna make something good out of my singleness.
what's that gonna be
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
ttmax09:
Let's negotiate will pick ya calls even if na 2 am grin grin angry

Even when I'm calling to bore you to death on how my day went or nag you silly about my restlessness? tongue tongue
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Xmen149(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
finance and lack of good one

work dnt pay much,so always looking for where to invest and that means lil savings,it takes an actual missing limb to cope with that.

but hope jungle go mature well nxt year so i get on with it,

#in recent economy,found out you cnt have all all the money before marriage,just earn enough to take care of basic needs then a lady earning or taking care of your lil setup to support for your huzzle...cos things don spoil walai!.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by queencalipso(f): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
fear
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by FixNaija(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Merceline:

I don't know. The thing is that I don't fall in love easily. Not that a guy has to go far to impress but if we don't click, then forget it. I don't date for the sake of it too, no energy for pretence and all.
I am not bothered about not being in any relationship too. Maybe because I am enjoying peace and freedom.

I believe there is someone out there God has destined for you. I don't know if I'm the one ��� sha... Let's hookup dear. My digit is 07087128172
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Xmen149:
finance and lack of good one

work dnt pay much,so always looking for where to invest and that means lil savings,it takes an actual missing limb to cope with that.

but hope jungle go mature well nxt year so i get on with it,

#in recent economy,found out you cnt have all all the money before marriage,just earn enough to take care of basic needs then a lady earning or taking care of your lil setup to support for your huzzle...cos things don spoil walai!.

You will be two and will combine your finances. Marriage is partnership don't forget. I used to think this way, till i had a re-think recently. Find companionship while you work on your finances.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Ojim07(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2017
queencalipso:
fear
What are ur fears :?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

I know...The 'friend' thing must stop in 2017.
I'll start by FOLLOWING you. You can follow back.

Sure.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2017
queencalipso:
fear

You think men don't have fears too !
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Hantonia(f): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
izzyybothe17:

how bout FB add up?
Ok Gbekeloluwa Hanthonia Jack
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
dayod247:
Some of us just have problems. E.g Me. In my 30's now. I have never being in a relationship that lasted up to 8months, why? I get so tired easily. I tired long distance, short distance and middle distance, all na same. The whole wahala and privacy intrusion is just too much sometimes. So I have stopped looking for any relationship, trying to deal with the problem first. I'm even tired sef.

Some say when you find one that is meant to be yours you will stay. Hope that's true. Or do I need help?
Seems you saw my when you typed this. That's me you just defined. My life story cry cry cry
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Desperately single?

I think the main problem here is that I enjoy my company too much to be bothered
you and I share the same trait here...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Xmen149(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

[/b]You will be two and will combine your finances[b]. Marriage is partnership don't forget. I used to think this way, till i had a re-think recently. Find companionship while you work on your finances.

ya am trying to work on that,but career ladies or those willing to do that in this side of the country are rare and most believes its all about their money (one told me no courtship,ring straight,later found out from a relative she cnt even make indomie(though i cook well) and is dominating cos of career level).

Na huzzle people full this place(fly dreams,always on eatry,etc..hardly see one that can manage finance when its not coming from their pocket undecided,). But the one will surly come by sha...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by airprinz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by jessysparkles(f): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
tbliss22:

Hello miss..... How was your night? I just sent u a dm
fine and yours....didn't get it
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Xmen149:

ya am trying to work on that,but career ladies or those willing to do that in this side of the country are rare and most believes its all about their money (one told me no courtship,ring straight,later found out from a relative she cnt even make indomie(though i cook well) and is dominating cos of career level).

Na huzzle people full this place(fly dreams,always on eatry,etc..hardly see one that can manage finance when its not coming from their pocket undecided,). But the one will surly come by sha...

Don't say most. I have interacted with a few good independent ladies on this forum. Don't stereotype, go with a clean and free mind and try to increase the ladies you interact with. This wil create opportunities for you to choose the one you want to settle with
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by jessysparkles(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you and I share the same trait here...

yimu...both of you never chichumtin when find your match now you will be doing love in Tokyo upandan..
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Xmen149(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Don't say most. I have interacted with a few good independent ladies on this forum. Don't stereotype, go with a clean and free mind and try to increase the ladies you interact with. This wil create opportunities for you to choose the one you want to settle with

hmmm,.maybe i try sha sad

two i ve met wrnt in right state of mind,cut the talks short before it went long,.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.