Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (94035 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
olafotad:
If I should start with that enh?
abeg start
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
nay
why not? You engaged or married?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
am not real,dont like me
naso
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
lol, that could also work if you have plans to eat me... grin grin
i was just joking,cannibalism is still in practise u know
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
i was just joking,cannibalism is still in practise u know
was just joking as well besides I meant a different type of eat
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
why not? You engaged or married?
engamarrie
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
was just joking as well besides I meant a different type of eat
ewww i don't do dat type of eat
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by EIGHT12VE: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
It's important to know what one wants.. then pray about it. No one should expect to get 100% perfect bae or guy. We're meant to compliment each other. Relationship no be for the intolerant sha. And it's funny that some people's problem is fear of rejection, some na confusion- when they don't know which to choose. Single and not proud

typed on d go
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
ewww i don't do dat type of eat
lol okay ma I've heard
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by jessysparkles(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... We also know how to love very well... But the truth is that, in matters of the heart, anything could go wrong at anytime... The babe that claims to love you today may decide to cheat on you tomorrow... Society is so messed up... Any man going into a relationship should have it at the back of his mind that anything can happen....

Your last line is actually the fact one has to fall in love using the head not just the heart.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by YourFatherLap: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm waiting for flawlessT she is always busy...
She never get my time

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
engamarrie
this is the new type of 'overly single ' shy to admit
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Hantonia(f): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
airprinz:
Dear, i lyk yhu for one thing, and dat's for being real,
unlike other gals dat'll come here and wont bury their pride..

Have talked to de guy dat ask of yhur digit.
If he is wise enough, he'll hid my word.
God bles yhu
Tanks Nd God Bles U

3 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

From the way you sound, I guess yours is better. smiley

How's the Yuletide? Travelled?
It was fine, was indoors all through.

Yea, I travelled from somewhere in the North Central to the South West. How was your holiday too?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by tendawarrior1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Merceline:

I don't know. The thing is that I don't fall in love easily. Not that a guy has to go far to impress but if we don't click, then forget it. I don't date for the sake of it too, no energy for pretence and all.
I am not bothered about not being in any relationship too. Maybe because I am enjoying peace and freedom.
I tink I like ur persona. WD love to know you what do u tink?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
this is the new type of 'overly single ' shy to admit
overly single ke,i have a boyfriend but no ring on it yet
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by tbliss22(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
jessysparkles:

fine and yours....didn't get it

I did jooor, check ur nairaland email. Or you send to me, u can as well hook me via my email tideal20@gmail.com. Will be expecting ur DM or email asap.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
jessysparkles:

Your last line is actually the fact one has to fall in love using the head not just the heart.
true talk dear...
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Boyooosa(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Joislim:
I didn't tax nor over tax my ex, the cause of our break up wasn't money. I don't even depend on guys income, I feel I should contribute financially to a relationship that's why I prioritise it.

I will put your advice into consideration.

Thanks
Actually, I never mean to emphasize on the monetary aspect though but I think as a woman, you don't need to bother yourself on contributing financially into a relationship with a man, most esp when its just a bf or even a finance. Don't impress your partner with money, try other things out, like being caring, being contributive to his project intellectually, don't be bothered when he doesn't give, don't let him feel guilty if he couldn't give and most importantly, love him and show it to the world if he is a credible and potential husband, he will notice all these qualities, appreciate you for them and cherish you forever.
May be am speaking for myself sort of, cos that's the best girl I can ever think of.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Xmen149:

lol,.marriage like a reality tv show,.thats y advice people to date first and pay attention to every little detail,..but reallity is you can never get one with 100 percent of things you want(and remember some can be acquired along the way),..just make sure you have considerable amount of the good side that wont let u shut down when the bad side comes on cheesy...............

but what do i know,shit happens right? cheesy......
hahaha yea poo happens grin many of the married folks don't even enjoy their marriages... Cheating is apparently at its highest level amongst women/men...

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Deesquare01(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
For me... I don't think I can be dedicated to any lady again from past experience. Like wise I'm Too Chosy as well. Emmanuel Eboue's story being really scary lately Ooh.

But it's all good... The right one is coming at the right time.
A lot of options at hand, but a silly mistake will cost me cos I don't believe in double dating any more.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
am not real,dont like me

Lol Intriguing though
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ollyboy009(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice discussion here.
I am still trying to open my heart to a new relationship. It seems very difficult to love genuinely again after a heartbreak. Every girls i see looks like a potential cheater and i am not ready to test another water for now.

#Cooling my head down
#Hustling more
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by izzyybothe17: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hantonia:
Ok Gbekeloluwa Hanthonia Jack
done! Izzyy von neumann
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by izzyybothe17: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
airprinz:
dude, dat lady is real, never let her down. If not, u wont be forgiven by heaven.

Hid my word

Oh! Thanks for that! I appreciate
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by izzyybothe17: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
airprinz:
dude, dat lady is real, never let her down. If not, u wont be forgiven by heaven.

Hid my word

Thats cool. I really appreciate
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by monex(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Bad character was my stumbling block grin
or anti-menism grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuneehk:

It was fine, was indoors all through.

Yea, I travelled from somewhere in the North Central to the South West. How was your holiday too?

Good. Didn't travel. Visited my sisters when I was a bit bored alone. In the South-South tho.

The New year's gonna be great. Hope yoire expectant?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by monex(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jodha:

I just pity that innocent... Unfortunate lady that'll end up with this one...

well many nairaland girls will not date/marry nairaland boys too. it wont make their would-be husbands unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by teefaht(f): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
See all the girls wey dey view cheesycheesycheesycheesy......Bitchz are not smiling. Una dey find who una wan frustrate hahaha

hahahaha this crack me up. not single though

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by izzyybothe17: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
teefaht:

hahahaha this crack me up. not single though
Why telling us? Who ask unna?

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by queencalipso(f): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Fear of?

cheating/ betrayal. heart break.. honestly r/ship comes with lots of emotional stress.. sometimes it feel good being alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (60) (Reply)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.