Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (94147 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
queencalipso:

cheating/ betrayal. heart break.. honestly r/ship comes with lots of emotional stress.. sometimes it feel good being alone.

But you've got to try
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
overly single ke,i have a boyfriend but no ring on it yet
oh okay, let's be cops then... I meant to say friends jare
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by queencalipso(f): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Fear of?
yes, what choice do we have sad
emusmithy:

Fear of?
yes, what choice do we have
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Fumisticqueen come and say something please
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by swam22: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Am single..but scared of heartbreaks...waiting for the right one
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by jostmof(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
I need a chat mate ...08069639257
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
oh okay, let's be cops then... I meant to say friends jare
online friends
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
swam22:
Am single..but scared of heartbreaks...waiting for the right one
if u dont date u will keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
online friends
lol this is the reason why I laugh. Online friends like I'm coming to be begging you for a date or you know the kind of person I am. Thanks ma'am but no thanks. If we cross paths that fine, otherwise no sweat.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Good. Didn't travel. Visited my sisters when I was a bit bored alone. In the South-South tho.

The New year's gonna be great. Hope yoire expectant?
We're hopeful oh that it'll be an awesome year, God willing.
How did you come about your moniker?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stormyweather:
lol this is the reason why I laugh. Online friends like I'm coming to be begging you for a date or you know the kind of person I am. Thanks ma'am but no thanks. If we cross paths that fine, otherwise no sweat.
u ask & i reply bikonu wetin cause laughter,2 days to go see u in 2018.Muaah
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stormyweather(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
u ask & i reply bikonu wetin cause laughter,2 days to go see u in 2018.Muaah
and you
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuneehk:

We're hopeful oh that it'll be an awesome year, God willing.
How did you come about your moniker?

Both are E.mu and S.mithy are my names.

Why did you choose yours?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stanleysteno(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
OgahBohz:

kuku remove marriage from ur life plans na, cuz as far as nija babes are concerned playing hard to get is the way forward
Brother, no be only nija women dey now, as a matter of fact, I no plan to Mary from Nigeria (no offense to anyone), our idea of relationship in this country dey somehow to me... Just my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Stanleysteno(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
That's just it

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by nurez305(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:
M
Why did u quote someone else's mention...

U can look for trouble eh grin
just want to assist the person to continue the convo since the person is not online cool

Btw what did you mean by M?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Joislim(f): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Boyooosa:

Actually, I never mean to emphasize on the monetary aspect though but I think as a woman, you don't need to bother yourself on contributing financially into a relationship with a man, most esp when its just a bf or even a finance. Don't impress your partner with money, try other things out, like being caring, being contributive to his project intellectually, don't be bothered when he doesn't give, don't let him feel guilty if he couldn't give and most importantly, love him and show it to the world if he is a credible and potential husband, he will notice all these qualities, appreciate you for them and cherish you forever.
May be am speaking for myself sort of, cos that's the best girl I can ever think of.
I appreciate your time and opinions. I'll keep that in mind. see you around
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by olafotad: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
abeg start
Hmmmm

I honestly don't know how to express those attributes in words...
Let me jst summarize it all with the word 'modesty'.......
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by blueivy8: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
the problem why some girls are single is because if they are walking with their cute friend some guys will like to go for the cute one while d other girl will b left out....too bad
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by blueivy8: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
the problem why some girls are single is because if they are walking with their cute friend some guys will like to go for the cute one while d other girl will b left out....too bad cry
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by jclassiq(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
NoToPile:

From your mouth to God's ears, I hardly comment on posts from the romance section but I could sense the sincerity in your post.

By the way don't underestimate nairaland too, you can meet someone from here. Decent guys and ladies are on nairaland (very decent) you just need to widen your scope.

Thank You!
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

Both are E.mu and S.mithy are my names.

Why did you choose yours?
I didnt choose the name. A friend calls me that and since I liked/like the name, I decided to use it for nairaland.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Unique and decent girls are hard to find these days... is better I stay single and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by ayoxelee(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
cox I hate attitude n ladies are master of attitude

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
olafotad:

Hmmmm

modesty? u mean their are no modest ladies kwa
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
olafotad:

Hmmmm

blueivy8:
the problem why some girls are single is because if they are walking with their cute friend some guys will like to go for the cute one while d other girl will b left out....too bad cry
olafotad:

Hmmmm

have u check,d not so cute ones are getting married every saturdays
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by octopusfreaky(f): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
I didn't see him this year oo in Abk, I need to relocate to Kd this coming year. I pray wli meet him dre.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuneehk:

I didnt choose the name. A friend calls me that and since I liked/like the name, I decided to use it for nairaland.

That's cool. You barely comment or post on Nairaland. Why's that?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by airprinz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
izzyybothe17:

The lady looks like shes in her late 20's. . And me, just 21!
If her age might be the posible reason of restrictin u from folowing her, pls leave her now since yhu guys hasnt gone far.

Or if yhu hav a friend within her age bracket/range, get her hook up with him.

Such ladies are rare dis days, so her emotion shudnt be played wit.

God bless yhu
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by swam22: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Preetiex:
if u dont date u will keep waiting

My genotype is the reason y am single....
Guys am meeting are AS while am also AS
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Yuneehk(f): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
emusmithy:

That's cool. You barely comment or post on Nairaland. Why's that?
Hian! Monitoring spirit!

There's really no reason why it's that way tho. I mean, I'll rather keep mute than type rubbish grin But l read comments written by others so I can laugh,and also learn.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm so blessed to be AA Thank You GOD!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.