Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (54036 Views)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ceezarhh(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
ashjay001:

No be u be op!tongue
I'm not o...just a commenter like you
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ibkayee(f): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by DedeNkem: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Humans can't impregnate animals! You scientifically illiterate m*orons are ridiculous!

Nature made it impossible for crossbreeding between species!

If you inject the healthiest human sperm into any animal, the female animal's body will reject it immediately! The same would happen between goats and dogs.

Lack of scientific literacy is killing Nigerians. They would rather read the Bible or Koran than a Science book.

Religion is dumbing Nigerians down so badly!

3 Likes

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ufuosman(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dis one weak me
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by DedeNkem: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:
I'd rather live with the goats in Nigeria than live with the people currently inhabiting it. What a people. Smh.

Me too! Some Nigerians are mentally deranged!

1 Like

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Realist1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
DedeNkem:
Humans can't impregnate animals! You scientifically illiterate m*orons are ridiculous!

Nature made it impossible for crossbreeding between species!

If you inject the healthiest human sperm into any animal, the female animal's body will reject it immediately! The same would happen between goats and dogs.

Lack of scientific literacy is killing Nigerians. They would rather read the Bible or Koran than a Science book.

Religion is dumbing Nigerians down so badly!

Thanks my brother you took the words out of my mouth.They won't educate themselves by reading they would rather cling to their baseless beliefs and ideas. I pity Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by oodua1stson: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Human sperm can never get a goat pregnant.

5000% impossible. Ignorance coupled with illiteracy is a disease
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Lec25(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
elnoor:
yes you can not understand since it is not from the NORTH or HAUSA. Iam proud to be a MUSLIM, HAUSA, NORTHERNER.
Hey Mr housa and Muslim from the north I only ask a question .
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ashjay001(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
ceezarhh:
I'm not o...just a commenter like you

Commenter ke Na busybody we be owink
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by oluwakayode25(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
First and foremost..A man cannot impregnate any animal please...secondly a Goat is out of man's specie..is a Goat a primate?,,,The only primate who shares the closest DNA code go human is an orang utan and believe me you can't get a primate pregnant to start with..how much more a Goat who's DNA code is completely different!!!
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by einstein76(m): 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
The man na clownThe man na clownThe man na clown
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ceezarhh(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
ashjay001:

Commenter ke Na busybody we be owink
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Ibrahim505(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
When illiteracy and poverty take over a community they behave weird
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Evablizin(f): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
bamidelee:
dear how are you?
I'm good and you?
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by xendra: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tugsramm:
shot, u ar also insane nd guilty of d same crime u nid to be amputated
when sane people are talking you still run come out because you get cheap mb shey?
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by xendra: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why are you vexing? Is it because they didn't ask him to do it with you? grin grin
no. because they forced him to do it with your mother right there that's not cool at all
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Evablizin:
I'm good and you?
angry

∆ The two of no no pass how are you? Fine ∆
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Liverpoolfc(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Embryology made me to understand that this is not possible
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by raquel23(f): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
But poster why are you posting false stories? Eh?! How is it possible that he impregnated the goat? You just made up this trash. He was caught having sex with the goat, he wasn’t forced. My gosh!
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
xendra:
no. because they forced him to do it with your mother right there that's not cool at all
e pain am grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by chigoizie7(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
He was accused, he has not been found guilty
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by xendra: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e pain am grin grin tongue
hehe..on nairaland you wish
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Evablizin:
I'm good and you?
am good too
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
xendra:
hehe..on nairaland you wish
e pain you Jo, see as you dey piss for pant tongue tongue

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Olembey: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
ceezarhh:
naive and primitive way of thinking!... they forced him to have sex with the goat for what reason?

For cleansing.. Maybe. undecided
ceezarhh:
naive and primitive way of thinking!... they forced him to have sex with the goat for what reason?

For cleansing Maybe.....
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ChykeBivins(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nothing wey pesin no go hear
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by slurity1: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Illiteracy is a disease. Human and goat can not breed.
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by dannzy30(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
So101:
Young man? This guy looks old menh just that he forgot to grow with his sense
theyjust wan feel the goat moan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.