Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (54249 Views)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos / Man Accused Of Drugging, Raping And Impregnating A Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ikombe: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Godwinfury:
of all mammals, na goat this one go fall in love with, abi the goat fall in love with the man ni?
So #500 "ashi" (olosho) no come dey available, na goat him go do?.

*spits* tufiakwa! ...
where is smellymouth and ikombe? u guys should come and see oo.
this wAn weak me gan

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Evablizin(f): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ The two of no no pass how are you? Fine ∆
Lol.

1 Share

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by So101: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
dannzy30:
theyjust wan feel the goat moan
digusting evil guy
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tugsramm:
shot, u ar also insane nd guilty of d same crime u nid to be amputated
Why would they do that? They deserve a prison term, really.
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by zicoraads: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
ibkayee:

How was the Christmas celebration? You've been scarce, again embarassed

You sure you not lipsrsealed
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ibkayee(f): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
zicoraads:

How was the Christmas celebration? You've been scarce, again embarassed

You sure you not lipsrsealed
It was nice thanks, hope you had a nice time too smiley

Lol I haven't now, I'm not what? tongue
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by zicoraads: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
ibkayee:

It was nice thanks, hope you had a nice time too smiley

Lol I haven't now, I'm not what? tongue
Oh, well. Not quite. Stomach issues the previous day. Could barely eat on the Christmas day itself. I'm basically on a road trip, so that's the fun for me.

Wondering if you probably with one handsome British bloke who is pressing all the right buttons and making it almost impossible to really see you in these parts embarassed
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Awaja(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abeg did the female goat accuse the masculine humane of the act?
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
zicoraads:

Oh, well. Not quite. Stomach issues the previous day. Could barely eat on the Christmas day itself. I'm basically on a road trip, so that's the fun for me.

Wondering if you probably with one handsome British bloke who is pressing all the right buttons and making it almost impossible to really see you in these parts embarassed
Lol sorry o

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by chic2pimp(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
zicoraads:

You pretty much just described yours truly down to a tee. And Yes you are RIGHT!
Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Torg77: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Africa has the highest number of humans who act like animals. Forcing someone to have sex with a goat. No wonder Africa is at the bottom of everything in the world especially Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat by Kworopshun: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
the guy is from ukwani abafo in delta state, not edo. report your news well next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra / Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.