Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? (3260 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / How Do You Politely Tell Someone That You Want To Have Sex With Them? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by futurerex: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2017
I smell lie...
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by PoisonedOne: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
The op really sound very mature,smart and tolerant in his replies here and I must commend him for that.

Don't honour her invitation for a hang out or meeting. Tell her your studies are paramount and you wouldn't entertain distractions. Talk less when she comes around you and subtly ignore her in some occasions and she will get the message. These works for me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Hykis(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
tkpoint2:
Simply play along. Rule 1: Never tell a lady you are not interested.
why should a guy nt tell a lady he's nt interested...na which law b dis again
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Hykis(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
ERORR404:
so there was this lady in the vehicle i was in while travelling to school. she looked in her late twenties(older than me) am just 20. it was quite a long journey so everyone at a point kinda got sleepy, but this lady beside me kept stylishly resting her head on my shoulder.
I just kept acting like it was nothing until she later turned my shoulder to her pillow. later on when she woke up, she initiated a conversation between us and before i knew it we were talking,she collected my phone and was going through my pictures and asking me questions whenever she saw a picture of me with any other girl. when we arrived she asked for my number and before i even got home she was already calling. Now the thing is she is way too older for me, plus I don't find her attractive at all. I don't even know how to tell her. The worst part is I bumped into her the other day at school and she was just acting like i was her boyfriend and stuff.

Tell her something like "Look, there's something I want to tell you. I'm really flattered that you like me, and I feel uncomfortable saying this, but I don't have those feelings for you."...Abeg mke it a private place where it's only u nd her...if she ask why" don't ever get to tell her d reason..or better still tell her that "she's a very nice person, but you don't want to be in a relationship with her".

Don't overstay. As soon as she's had time to express her sadness or anger, simply say that "it's time for you to go, and wish her the best.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by lordm(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Looks at his pics....... how much do you have in your acct
babe I love you
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by DeltaBachelor(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Rule 2: Don't stick with a lady you're not into just for the sexual benefits ! It never ends well undecided

Rule 3; Tell people you're not interested in ( man/woman) in the early phase of the "relationship" to avoid wasting their precious time which they would have used to search for the rightful person for them !
And lastly;
Rule 4 ;Your personal opinion is what will finally count in ur relationship because at the end,when the chip is down,YOU & YOU ALONE will bear the consequences of ur decisions !!
Oga Richard Templar. Na u sabi 'Rules' pass. Biko ur rule 1 and 3 are contradictory. Do the needful pls. Thanks
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
DeltaBachelor:
Oga Richard Templar. Na u sabi 'Rules' pass. Biko ur rule 1 and 3 are contradictory. Do the needful pls. Thanks

Oga conehead grin,na u sabi correct people pass,abi ?
Ur conehead no tell u say the person wa write rule one different from my own monicker ,right ?
Go & check again,sir conehead .. grin cool ....I was only trying to give modification to his "rules" ...My "rule 3 " nullifies his rule 1,hence ,giving my "rules" *supremacy & validity ".....
Mr conehead,biko,have a wonderful festive period & pls,when quoting one next time,use ur conehead to ensure u don't go about looking for trouble in nairaland from one place to another.. cheesy tongue
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Rule 2: Don't stick with a lady you're not into just for the sexual benefits ! It never ends well undecided

Rule 3; Tell people you're not interested in ( man/woman) in the early phase of the "relationship" to avoid wasting their precious time which they would have used to search for the rightful person for them !
And lastly;
Rule 4 ;Your personal opinion is what will finally count in ur relationship because at the end,when the chip is down,YOU & YOU ALONE will bear the consequences of ur decisions !!

rule 1 and rule 3.... how does he follow those rules simultaneously?
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nooxa:

rule 1 and rule 3.... how does he follow those rules simultaneously?
Sir,mine is just a modification of the rule 1 the other guy earlier stated ...
Modification sir ! Hence, rule 2 -4 has nullified the rule 1.
Got my drift ?
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by internationalman(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
LessNoise:

What green or yellow light you'll talking about.OP said she's not his type and you're talking of electricity....mscheeeeew he clear say he dey hard u 2 catch woman
E dey hard me to catch woman as in
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by emoch(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Don't mind the OP jor....I can bet 90% he already has what he wants to do in his mind...he just needs reasons to validate his actions.

On one hand, he acts all innocent, on the other hand he can read signals. The part of the brain that deciphers signals from a lady to indicate if she's into you is also reaponsible for making you take the right decisions.
Re: How Do You Politely Tell A Girl Your Not Interested(someone Older Than You)? by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
MidNightHunter:

Oga conehead grin,na u sabi correct people pass,abi ?
Ur conehead no tell u say the person wa write rule one different from my own monicker ,right ?
Go & check again,sir conehead .. grin cool ....I was only trying to give modification to his "rules" ...My "rule 3 " nullifies his rule 1,hence ,giving my "rules" *supremacy & validity ".....
Mr conehead,biko,have a wonderful festive period & pls,when quoting one next time,use ur conehead to ensure u don't go about looking for trouble in nairaland from one place to another.. cheesy tongue
oga blockhead, learn how to write sentences. Happy new year

(1) (2) (Reply)

100L Female Unilorin Student Sextape Leaked Online [watch Video] / Who Drank From This Fridge? / Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.