Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,632 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

click to find out what I noticed on the 15th of December - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / click to find out what I noticed on the 15th of December (476 Views)

My Experience In Barbing Saloon In Ikoyi On 24th Of December. / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / What I Noticed While Trying To Give Babe Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

click to find out what I noticed on the 15th of December by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2017
back abruptly from my self-imposed exile. Currently thinking retrospectively of what the director said (on vacation day).

How can he say he can't pay December salary (due to low funds). We had worked assiduously to make the end of year party a success as well as meet the deadline to give out results on the 15th of this month.

So while others are eating chicken and merrying this festive period, 19 of us (his workers) will be sober? I don't blame him that much.. The population in the school is low.

Hmmm... If only I can lay my hands on 5k. half will be used for chicken stew (a disaster if no chicken this period) and the other 2500 naira for Augmentin (someone said it could treat my seemingly tonsillitis issue).

To exacerbate the issue, my 2 co-tenants are Jehovah Witnesses. Celebrations like this is like 'haram' to them. #LIFE
Re: click to find out what I noticed on the 15th of December by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2017
hmmmm....sorry I can't help but become garrulous and gloomy again

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If A Colleague Wants You To Lie To Your Boss / Wrong Motives Ladies Have About RELATIONSHIPS / Sugar Mummy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.