Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

He Wants Me Back Or Wat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me Back Or Wat? (627 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by misscool: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
when he had me,i gave him all of me and we were happy but when i asked abt the future,he said he cannot promise me something he is not sure of.this made me weak and I cried my eyes out for wasting three precious years of my life.After thinking about the whole relationship especially my best friend-my mum not being in support of it made me to let go although it was hard.three weeks later i found someone almost close to mr right and he is very spiritual, too too nice and very intelligent.we are both in the UK doing our masters together.I feel blessed having him around me,he makes me laugh a lot.As I was having a relief of the mini heartbreak I had my ex comes in telling me how much he is still in love with me despite the fact that he has a new girlfriend.am so so pissed and confused.
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by jenibayo(f): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2010
I think u shld go for ur ex and forget bout dis funny guy!
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by tai2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^Rather forget the ex and stick with the new guy or find somebody else entirely. Guy says has a new broad and yet he still loves you, yeah right.He loves himself more, he wants to eat his cake and have it again. Open your eyes and see whats cooking: misery!
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by rawswagga(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
Noway jeni if d guy does nt hav a future for so let go of him.he even hav a new girl so quick.plz hold on to d new one bt all dat glitters, :hhhhmm.so b carefull girl.
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by googles: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
jenibayo:

I think u shld go for your ex and forget bout dis funny guy!

are you f' real ?? go for her ex dat has a new chic and doesnt even know wat the future holds for them  undecided funny

@post
i think you should just forget your ex and move on with your life
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by jenibayo(f): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
Poster do wats in ur mind, u can go for ur ex u can also go for ur funny guy but just be kaiful.
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by cantell(m): 12:03am On Apr 06, 2010
misscool:

three weeks later i found someone almost close to mr right and he is very spiritual, too too nice and very intelligent.we are both in the UK doing our masters together.I feel blessed having him around me,he makes me laugh a lot.As I was having a relief of the mini heartbreak I had my ex comes in telling me how much he is still in love with me despite the fact that he has a new girlfriend.am so so pissed and confused.
Too too Nice? No guy is that nice. Keep that in mind.
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by justwise(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2010
jenibayo:

I think u shld go for your ex and forget bout dis funny guy!

Why do u want her to leave her current bf?
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by topup: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2010
justwise:

Why do u want her to leave her current bf?

Yeah and why is this new guy 'funny' just because he's really nice and intelligent.

To the poster; I think you have a good thing now, just be wise and see how things go, for now, the does not hold any positives, he's not even promised you a thing, I am sure you are just still trying to hold onto the 3 years you two had together.
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by justwise(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2010
topup:

Yeah and why is this new guy 'funny' just because he's really nice and intelligent.

To the poster; I think you have a good thing now, just be wise and see how things go, for now, the does not hold any positives, he's not even promised you a thing, I am sure you are just still trying to hold onto the 3 years you two had together.

Do you wonder sometimes what [b]s[/b]ome women really want? She is in a happy rela/ship now, happy with the guy THEN the old guy came calling and she is struggling to make up her mind. The saying :Treat them Mean to get them Keen just spring to mind
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by Donvilo(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2010
Sorry, missy. But u hav to move on with ur life or u continue stayin with him in misery. The choice is urs.
Re: He Wants Me Back Or Wat? by DDdearest(f): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2010
if ur ex-boyfriend has a girlfriend and he's still coming back to you, then he's fooling you. dont give him any chance cos he's goin to break ur heart again. talking from experience gf. keep to ur new guy.

(1) (Reply)

Young Lovin / Re: I Dnt Feel Com4table Dating Him / Is It Gud 4a Girl U Cal Ur Gf 2 Txt U Hapi Birthday In D Afternoon After U Cal Her 2tel She Fuckd Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.