Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day (847 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics / Dumped On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
What if the congregation was becoming worried. They had been singing the processional hymn for the fourth time and the groom was yet to arrive in the church. When the officiating ministers asked the bride, Kemi and her family members what was amiss, they were told that probably Funsho, the groom, was held up in traffic. But a call to his cell phone proved otherwise. His cell phone was switched off! Not quite ten minutes later, Fusho sent a text that Kemi should not expect him for the wedding as he had changed his mind! The text reads in full: “Oluwakemi, I’m sorry, I know I have hurt you, I have disappointed your parents, I have betrayed your trust in me. But I know you would just a find place in your heart to forgive me, I cannot go on with the marriage, I’m sorry, you cannot just understand. I decided to keep it to myself because I believe I can handle the whole situation all by myself. Once again, I’m sorry, please bear with me.”
It was when Kemi fainted in front of the altar that it dawned on the crowd and her family that Funsho had dumped her, right on her wedding day! A day that was supposed to be her day of joy.
Re: What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by Krissykriss(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2010
Uncle, sorry, aunty (abi mama) pls tell us a story. Ptcheeewww!!!
Re: What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2017
grin
Re: What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by gebest: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2017
ok u ar talkin about urself abi.
Re: What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 19, 2017
1379 threads created and more loading

Only onila could have beaten this
Re: What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by samtinx(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2017
undecided undecided in tupac shakur's voice "Life Goes on".
Re: What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by H2Ossss(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Saddd
Re: What If You Are Dumped On Your Wedding Day by Dutchey(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
na die be that o

(1) (Reply)

Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice / Can Males And Females Honestly Be Friends? / What I Mine To Do, I Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.