Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (84348 Views)

Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari's Brother,ssa In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Recuperating / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Profpsalm(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cedarcrest hospital is one of the best and biggest private hospital I've seen in nigeria. Their theatre is like every nigerian surgeon's dream workplace. I wonder why they didn't take him to abuja general hospital or any other government hospital.

Anyways, Get well soon Mr. Yusuf and celebrate 2018 with us in good health...
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
ensamy:
Maybe this na to fulfill campaign promise at okija shrine by NGIGE, if Baba win the 2015 election,
APC will sacrifice Baba's only son hmmm. Power biking without helmet na wa oo shocked
What!!!! Power biking without helmet? That's suicidal and it's completely haram.
I thought he went to school, he should have known better.....
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by deji17: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
metronaijaNG:
President Buhari's son, Yusuf, was involved in a bike accident in the Gwarimpa area, Abuja last night. He sustained head injury and also broke a limb. He is currently receiving medical attention at the Cedarcrest hospital, Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-hospital-yusuf-buhari-receiving-medical-care-bike-accident/

Wetin the boy dey do with power bike or bike racing? I am sorry to say, but he brought this upon himself. I don't condone excesses.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
At Apo- Dutse, The owner of the Hospital done hammer!!
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Even though I don't care about Buhari, I'll never wish death to his son because there ain't coming back from there.

Get well soon, dude.

2 Likes

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
If they had spent that 3 billion on renovating the State house Clinic....
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
for this scarcity... where he see fuel put for him bike?
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hahahah he baba nor even trust govt owned hospitals...
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by ACE1010: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

when Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering innocent people at every corner of the country

his father looks the other side

R I P in advance bro,

That's not fair my brother. Please don't wish your fellow human being death no matter what I beg you!! cool
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by ripbubu: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:
Is he not dead yet
it remains small
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Sanchez01: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

How will you wish your fellow being dead

N you say you're religious ?

Anyway sha prayer of a sinner is a sin to God
It seems you guys don't understand the kind of hatred most Nigerians bear in their minds towards the first family.

Not like the survival of the boy would do Nigerians any good, just as his death wouldn't.

My prayers and wishes won't make him survive. Heck, I can't even waste it at this time. Those who matter need it most.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by OsamaB: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
I really hope the boy survives because I have had a bad encounter with that same hospital. In the year 2015, I had an NYSC corp member serve me involved in an accident which resulted in a fractured spinal cord. Cedarcrest hospital collected about 3 million Naira to operate on the boy but ended up playing around with the situation and my corp member passed away. From my experience, the hospital is about money and do not have skilled staff to provide quality treatment. I wish the boy the best.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by ripbubu: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
4kDdullard:
Good for him and Bleep the op who banned me for saying good for the soldiers who were killed by boko haram.They claimed I supported violence but come to think to of it are the soldiers lives worth more than those were killed during Operation Python Dance and those who fell victim to Fulanis massacres in the North?Unless there is no the person who banned me and the Government of Nigeria will never go unpunished in this life and the life after.

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
See how the road you're racing look like
People need fuel you are wasting our fuel on race
Now they will take you abroad so our money will be waste too like ur father did

Pls die maybe you're not gone so soon
I thank god for your friend he should go and enjoy
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by OsamaB: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Profpsalm:
Cedarcrest hospital is one of the best and biggest private hospital I've seen in nigeria. Their theatre is like every nigerian surgeon's dream workplace. I wonder why they didn't take him to abuja general hospital or any other government hospital.

Anyways, Get well soon Mr. Yusuf and celebrate 2018 with us in good health...

Sir, they may have the infrastructure but I am not sure they have the staff to handle sensitive operations. I had a bad experience with this hospital a couple of years back.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by saltoasis: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
pdppower:
It is said that poverty does not kill but excessive joy. After he had eaten to his fill, he started looking for death
Beeni o ..... Ise ki pa ni. Ayo a yo ju. You are on point
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by basmur(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
gozmok1:
it seems God is answering the prayers of Nigerians

is this how your god answers prayer!!
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by maduxs: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
babajeje123:

Take it easy bro. God is a merciful God.
that man and his entire generation deserves no mercy. Do you think God does not know what he his doing when he said the wicked will know no peace
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Banter1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

when Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering innocent people at every corner of the country

his father looks the other side

R I P in advance bro,
you have no human feelings. He is going to recover fully well by the Grace of Almighty God Amen. Shame on you
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by muller101(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Was his dad involved too grin
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Promismike(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

How will you wish your fellow being dead

N you say you're religious ?

Anyway sha prayer of a sinner is a sin to God
That is to show you how much your lord is hated.

When the wicked is on the throne the people are unhappy. These show the feelings of Nigerians who are facing hardship generated by the dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:
Is he not dead yet
You're despicable. A sane man cannot wish another early death. What a heart you have!
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
At a time when Nigerians are focused on how the Buhari Administration has failed woefully due to the recent fuel scarcity,this had to happen to distract angry Nigerians. Get well Yusuf.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by almarthins(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by bencynthgreat: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
What is special about his accident when hundreds of people have accident every day.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bet9ja:

Will Yusuf Buhari survive the accident?

YES 24.1 / NO 1.02

Stake wisely!
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by saltoasis: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
pdppower:
It is said that poverty does not kill but excessive joy. After he had eaten to his fill, he started looking for death
Beeni o ..... Ise ki pa ni. Ayo a yo ju. You are on point
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by BenzEne1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
ehie:
Is this going to be used as a campaign strategy that Yusuf Buhari was treated in a nigerian hospital..how low can they go

There's no way you wouldn't find faults tho. If he gets flown out - you complain. If he's treated in Naija - you complain. You'll probably feel elated if he dies. You folks should leave them be. I've seen so much.hatred on here today. I do admire some of your comments tho. But this..... C'mon
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by hgnbello(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
speed recovery man...
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by jide219(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
If I pray for am make I know why,dis is just d tip of d iceberg,more to come,
Karma is a bitch
All d innocents Biafra your useless father killed ,do u think their God is sleeping. Iranu oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.