Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (84351 Views)

Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari's Brother,ssa In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Recuperating / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Profpsalm(m): 4:43am On Dec 28, 2017
OsamaB:
I really hope the boy survives because I have had a bad encounter with that same hospital. In the year 2015, I had an NYSC corp member serve me involved in an accident which resulted in a fractured spinal cord. Cedarcrest hospital collected about 3 million Naira to operate on the boy but ended up playing around with the situation and my corp member passed away. From my experience, the hospital is about money and do not have skilled staff to provide quality treatment. I wish the boy the best.

their things are expensive sha, based on it being a private organization.
However, Good healthcare personel and facilities doesn't neccesarily guarantee life, Doctors care but God heals...

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by maduxs: 5:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Okoroawusa:

So if they call children of God u too will come out?
God knows his people
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by maduxs: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2017
brimoknight:

Oga immortal, well done oooo
we all must die one day, but he should go first
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Stephaniewhitey(f): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Jesus
gozmok1:
it seems God is answering the prayers of Nigerians
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2017
maduxs:
God knows his people
Since it is left for God to know his people,then who n who r children of God?
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by tzade: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2017
ON BEHAVE OF (SUNSHINE HERO BIKERS CLUB ONDO STATE ). GOD WILL GIVE YOU FAST RECOVERY ... MAY THE SPIRIT GUARDING US BOOST YOUR HEALTH AND BE WELL AGAIN. WE RIDE TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY. YUSUF BUHARI GET WELL SOON
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by maduxs: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Since it is left for God to know his people,then who n who r children of God?
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
c733d:

I can understand you are used to hardship and are quite comfortable in a dysfunctional system, I am not. The fact that your fathers failed does not mean you should. Wake up from the past and embrace the future.

Wonderfully said and because the new government is trying to make a way to make things happen doesn't mean they have to be crucified while they doing so, i never voted for them, you did, so deal with the mess you elected . . . . The day people like you stop being a thug to the political officers and contest, that will be the beginning of the healing for Nigeria
Just dont make it look like only Buhari has made things bad....
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Wonderfully said and because the new government is trying to make a way to make things happen doesn't mean they have to be crucified while they doing so, i never voted for them, you did, so deal with the mess you elected . . . . The day people like you stop being a thug to the political officers and contest, that will be the beginning of the healing for Nigeria
Just dont make it look like only Buhari has made things bad....

I thought your dumbness was acquired but I was wrong,it is congenital. You just made two assertions without any empirical basis; that I voted for a despotic Buhari and that I am a thug. This is delusion and megalomania working your mind.
It is appalling and heartrending that you are making a comparison of which President/Administration was worst than the other. Talking about "not only Buhari has made things bad". So you do agree he has made some things bad. Shame on you!
I say it again,you do not have to fail because your father failed. You do not have to congratulate yourself by saying your failure and wrong judgements are not that bad. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
c733d:

I thought your dumbness was acquired but I was wrong,it is congenital. You just made two assertions without any empirical basis; that I voted for a despotic Buhari and that I am a thug. This is delusion and megalomania working your mind.
It is appalling and heartrending that you are making a comparison of which President/Administration was worst than the other. Talking about "not only Buhari has made things bad". So you do agree he has made some things bad. Shame on you!
I say it again,you do not have to fail because your father failed. You do not have to congratulate yourself by saying your failure and wrong judgements are not that bad. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Difference between me and you is that i dont call people names and that only shows a lot
But please show me five things in the administration of Buhari that was made worse that never started from uncle Jonathan.
And i repeat it when kids like you stop being a thug for the politicians and being a die hard fans of anyone all because of the geo location they are from, Nigeria can never get better.
Buhari hasn't been the best, however, uncle Jonathan finished Nigeria as well, and so was Yaradua and your Daddy called Obasanjo
Y'all need to wake up and realize Atiku has nothing to offer you but his own pocket and stop being dilussional about it, it is time for Nigerians to stop recycling all the old folks in the name of coming back to Aso rock and make any changes

Again, talk and debate without calling names, but i might asking for too much because losers can't argue without calling people names . . . . research me well and know that i am not suffering under your presidents and by grace of Baba God, i wont...
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Difference between me and you is that i dont call people names and that only shows a lot
But please show me five things in the administration of Buhari that was made worse that never started from uncle Jonathan.
And i repeat it when kids like you stop being a thug for the politicians and being a die hard fans of anyone all because of the geo location they are from, Nigeria can never get better.
Buhari hasn't been the best, however, uncle Jonathan finished Nigeria as well, and so was Yaradua and your Daddy called Obasanjo
Y'all need to wake up and realize Atiku has nothing to offer you but his own pocket and stop being dilussional about it, it is time for Nigerians to stop recycling all the old folks in the name of coming back to Aso rock and make any changes

Again, talk and debate without calling names, but i might asking for too much because losers can't argue without calling people names . . . . research me well and know that i am not suffering under your presidents and by grace of Baba God, i wont...

Debate with a lowlife like you? Who mentioned Atiku? Hahahaha. In your obvious hypnotized and bemused state you have named me a PDP member and an acolyte of Atiku Abubakar.
Your life objective is comparing how badly Buhari is doing with how badly Jonathan did? Oh,now it's obvious your lack has affected your judgement and ability to analyse situations based on merits.
The only reason I responded to your initial quote was because I thought you could be redeemed but it's obvious you are a son of perdition lost eternally. Goodbye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On Dec 29, 2017
c733d:

Debate with a lowlife like you? Who mentioned Atiku? Hahahaha. In your obvious hypnotized and bemused state you have named me a PDP member and an acolyte of Atiku Abubakar.
Your life objective is comparing how badly Buhari is doing with how badly Jonathan did? Oh,now it's obvious your lack has affected your judgement and ability to analyse situations based on merits.
The only reason I responded to your initial quote was because I thought you could be redeemed but it's obvious you are a son of perdition lost eternally. Goodbye!

[b]I checked the meaning of lowlife in Webster dictionaries and not just one, i saw you name and pictures against it . . . . Anyone that only see problems instead of seeing opportunities can't move forward in life/
I just asked you Mr. to name five things that are so horrible in the government of Buhari and i can show you the foundation in the government of those before him.
Mind you, i support none, i will rather vote for a monkey than to vote for all the fools you guys are shouting their names, i can guess where you are from but instead of you wailing, study what is wring and contest
Stop seeing problems and see opportunities, you are probably more educated than your grandfather Buhari, yet he is leading you - NOT ME
You are probably smarter than Jonathan, yet he made you look like idiots for 6 years - NOT ME
I bet you more qualified than your big uncle Yar Adua and yet he was your president - NOT ME
Again, research me well and know that your president aint my president, next time you needed a reminder of what a lowlife is all about, look into the mirror
Stop being a political thug and contribute to solutions [/b]
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by selfmadeboss: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2017
He is not receiving any care there yet. They are just taking care of him while he awaits his next ticket to be flown to the UK for proper checkup tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm sure millions of naira have already been patched for this.

Moreover, I thought Mr President said he will never please his children at the detriment of Nigeria? https://www.nairaland.com/4252542/never-please-children-detriment-nigerians#63593032

That crashed bike of yusuf is worth a wooping 10M naira. How come?
10million is too small for a president's son to be riding, if na me, I will ride a bike of nothing less than 600m with abeg
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by brimoknight(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
maduxs:
we all must die one day, but he should go first
And if he goes first, what value does it add to your life?
For God's sake, show some humanity.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by maduxs: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
brimoknight:

And if he goes first, what value does it add to your life?
For God's sake, show some humanity.
its a lesson to all our leaders who accumulates fraudulent wealth thinking they are building for their families. So that they will feel what ordinary Nigerian are feeling when you place cow above human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.