Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (84350 Views)

Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari's Brother,ssa In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Recuperating / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Brushless: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
The boy is stupid, his father is surviving by grace, he jump on a two wheeler to show-off. Those who use four-wheeler are always at risk talk less of two wheels. If he survive this, next time he will know what is expected of him.

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wish him speed recovery,but thought buharis sons dont leav a luxury life shocked
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

when Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering innocent people at every corner of the country

his father looks the other side

R I P in advance bro,

RIP TO HIM O JARE
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
He is not receiving any care there yet. They are just taking care of him while he awaits his next ticket to be flown to the UK for proper checkup tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm sure millions of naira have already been patched for this.

Moreover, I thought Mr President said he will never please his children at the detriment of Nigeria? https://www.nairaland.com/4252542/never-please-children-detriment-nigerians#63593032

That crashed bike of yusuf is worth a wooping 10M naira. How come?

So as a father, he shouldn't attend to his kids anymore, all in the name of Nigerians will be affected?
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by abeliver: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just knw somebody somewhere is secretly smiling at this....
they be like " our God is finally answering our prayers"
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by kabaka1: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
metronaijaNG:
More at http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-hospital-yusuf-buhari-receiving-medical-care-bike-accident/

head injury? that's not something to play with, they better get him the best medical help they can offer him even if na to fly him overseas cos the effects of a head injury lasts a while unless there is divine intervention . just hop me him no get head injury and wish him a quick recovery
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by ehbellsho(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Speedy recovery bro.
It's your father am nt happy with bt make sure in d nearest future u wont come running for president o.

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
c733d:
At a time when Nigerians are focused on how the Buhari Administration has failed woefully due to the recent fuel scarcity,this had to happen to distract angry Nigerians. Get well Yusuf.

There has always been fuel scarcity in NIgeria around this time of year since i can remember, so this is not only peculiar to Buhari's administration . . . .

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
God will punish all politicians that stole or laundered our money

Though no one prays for sickness but every Nigerian deserve this kind of hospital or better than this undecided

But see what they reduced our people to:

Mehn! The difference is clear o.

Too bad

But why this wickedness from our leaders.

Anyway I wish him fast recovery. He's not to be held responsible.

1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Azam101: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

when Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering innocent people at every corner of the country

R I P in advance bro,
That your potion loading.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Lucifer1419: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Some of you making negative comments here without sympathy will surely die before Yusuf Buhari is discharged from the hospital. Its a fact.
my friend do you know that every evil world you say will come back to you in tenfold, I can see you lack wisdome knowledge and understanding in your brain, but no cary am enter new year 2018
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by besttrader: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just take a look at the open gutters and tell me if the black man is sane.

2 Likes

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by thanknairaland1: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
hungry no even allow me talk if u like live if u no like die
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by johnstar(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Awaja(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

R I P in advance bro,
Nnaa you get Scarface mind o,haa,I douf helmet for you biko,RIP maka Y?
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who e help
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fhemmmy:

There has always been fuel scarcity in NIgeria around this time of year since i can remember, so this is not only peculiar to Buhari's administration . . . .

I can understand you are used to hardship and are quite comfortable in a dysfunctional system, I am not. The fact that your fathers failed does not mean you should. Wake up from the past and embrace the future.

4 Likes

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Paulosky1900: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

R I P in advance bro,

don't wish anybody dead not even your enemies, you are indirectly calling for your own death, God creates us all and loves us equally, you won't burn your clothes simple because it's dirty rather you wash it, we all are sinners yet God have never wasted us all...mind what you type here,don't play god cos you ain't god....some that posted burial poster of PMB on 2015 ain't alive today but PMB is alive...dont use your own hands to buy your death.

2 Likes

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by tete7000(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mehn! Too much bitterness reigns in the hearts of many. Just wish the poor boy well. He is not Buhari that offended you now. See him as another Nigerian involved in an accident.

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Dsov2016: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
maduxs:
He must die before tomorrow to compliment this fuel scarcity. When you want the children of God to suffer while celebrating Christmas and you want to be at peace, those that the Lord wants to punish he first make them mad. His father will soon have plain crash

and you will live forever abi
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Yekoyeko(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=smulti post=63658175]Did he die

R I P in advance bro,
Even he he dies, that will not let your life be extended. Mumu! Maybe you will even die before him.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by gonkin(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

R I P in advance bro,

Lol na u hate buhari pass.
But sins of the father should not be transferred to the son. If the son wound, i hope he recovers. U know that the father has 9 lives. So no need to o wish him dead. Since buhari played deaf to Nigerians cries lets see if he plays deaf to his son's health

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by brimoknight(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

R I P in advance bro,

Where is humanity in your comment?
The poor young man who doesn't care about his father's wealth or power, what crime has he committed to deserve your inhumanity?
For the sake of humanity, wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Yekoyeko(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Even he he dies, that will not let your life be extended. Mumu! Maybe you will even die before him.

Did he die

R I P in advance bro,
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by brimoknight(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
maduxs:
He must die before tomorrow to compliment this fuel scarcity. When you want the children of God to suffer while celebrating Christmas and you want to be at peace, those that the Lord wants to punish he first make them mad. His father will soon have plain crash

Oga immortal, well done oooo
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Dsov2016: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
dude get well soon. to those pointing fingers and wishing evil do remember your other fingers are pointed at you. you do not invited the devil to dine with you by wishing someone evil because that same devil will visit such evil back to you in the nearest future rather you pray for him. to those claiming Christianity while wishing someone evil I put it to you that you are not of God but of the devil
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by kenoz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
okay
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by smileyoo: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
gozmok1:
it seems God is answering the prayers of Nigerians
bros. God don't answer evil prayers, but karma does her job, without discrimination.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by primateayoola(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No sympathy left for anybody bearing Buhari

O boy, you go dey hard to offend, see how you dey bomb every Buhari son related post with this your unique phrase post.
Bubu Don really step on toes.

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Sikariyelwa: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
U WILL DIE IN POVERTY. I
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by sinisters(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
This hospital card registration is 90k early this year

If not more sef
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
maduxs:
So if they call children of God u too will come out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.