Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) (84347 Views)

Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari's Brother,ssa In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Recuperating / Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Peter515(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
His Father is the Cause of all the Problem Nigerians were in to today including the scarcity of fuel every where in the Country i think Is A little punishment for the Sin of His Father but Buhari him self Deserve A very Big Punishment from God
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
please sha allow us use the ATM machine
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by GodsloveEze(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
mehnnn...the last statement sha... Lol. In advance hahaha
smulti:
Did he die

when Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering innocent people at every corner of the country

his father looks the other side

R I P in advance bro,
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by NwaliE01: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=NwaChibuzor419 post=63658230] He is not receiving any care there yet. They are just taking care of him while he awaits his next ticket to be flown to the UK for proper checkup tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm sure millions of naira have already been patched for this.

Moreover, I thought Mr President said he will never please his children at the detriment of Nigeria?
The bike may be a christmas sourvaneir from his fathers loyalists.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by refreshrate: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Did he die

when Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering innocent people at every corner of the country

his father looks the other side

R I P in advance bro,

I will not put my children's need above that of Nigerians- Buhari
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by ddjay: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ah d boy get convoy that has pilot police bike sef o
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by 9ja083: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
If I should pray for him to die before the tickets are ready, ppl think am wicked but that's how his father reason towards others.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
gozmok1:
it seems God is answering the prayers of Nigerians
And do u think this is what Nigeria is praying for, we are praying of a good country with gud leaders that will develop the country. What will Nigeria as a country gain from his death.
So god cannot gv Nigeria good leader but can kill someone cause of the sin of his father. What kind of a god is that.
I really wonder how some of u Nigerians think. Very shallow n myopic.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by RaptorX: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Latest by tomorrow he will be flown abroad with the best neurosurgeon and orthopaedic surgeon in the world waiting at his bedside, while zombies that cannot afford ordinary malaria tablets for their sick parents will be on NL shedding crocodile tears lol.

2 Likes

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Raymondif: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Some of you making negative comments here without sympathy will surely die before Yusuf Buhari is discharged from the hospital. Its a fact.
bingo, from your conclusion you are not different from them!

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Sirjamo: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

How will you wish your fellow being dead

N you say you're religious ?

Anyway sha prayer of a sinner is a sin to God
They wished Buhari himself worst when he was sick, instead he came back, kicked there asses, made them swim inside muddy water and ran their tin god out of town. Yusuf will be alright soon Insha Allah, but what his father did to the noisy neighbours will remain in their psych for 300years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Pat081: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
pdppower:
It is said that poverty does not kill but excessive joy. After he had eaten to his fill, he started looking for death
my brother u re right many people hv dead both young and old no body talk about dem like dis so if he to goes, life will go on l nid cold beer please
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by mywells: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buharis son was high on codein and tramol that's why he lost control they should diagnosed him well and tell the public the celestial true behind his accident, because 75% of Nigerian are really unhappy this Christmas.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
dontbothermuch:

Mehn! The difference is clear o.

Too bad

But why this wickedness from our leaders.

Anyway I wish him fast recovery. He's not to be held responsible.
Order than speeding on a bike what else has he done within his position to help others

Or haven't you heard that a drop of water makes an ocean

I mean what exactly will he be remembered for

I hope this accident will knock some senses into him

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Pat081: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
9ja083:
If I should pray for him to die before the tickets are ready, ppl think am wicked but that's how his father reason towards others.
let live d boy matter pls , will u b my wife
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by josephubah111(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
you can be rest assured that he is not in that hospital.. I can bet with everything I have.. just a smoke screen.. who black keep epp
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by josephubah111(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
you can be rest assured that he is not in that hospital.. I can bet with everything I have.. just a smoke screen.. who black jeep epp
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by mywells: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sirjamo:
They wished Buhari himself worst when he was sick, instead he came back, kicked there asses, made them swim inside muddy water and ran their tin god out of town. Yusuf will be alright soon Insha Allah, but what his father did to the noisy neighbours will remain in their psych for 300years
talk is cheap and free,try and go to other countries of the world and see their citizen benefit from their government and compare it to this zoo called Nigeria while your head is empty without good reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Sirjamo: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
mywells:
talk is cheap and free,try and go to other countries of the world and see their citizen benefit from their government and compare it to this zoo called Nigeria while your head is empty without good reasoning.
The last time you people had your own country, what happened? You could not even feed, millions of your ancestors died of kwashiorkor.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by PDJT: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/army-killed-my-3-remaining-brothers-zakzaky-s-son/125320.html
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by lazygal: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
That looks like cedar hospital in gudu side

It is ..that's the hospital I use how ever I feel arewa is better sha ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by mywells: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sirjamo:
The last time you people had your own country, what happened? You could not even feed, millions of your ancestors died of kwashiorkor.
where and when pls ?
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by mywells: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Brushless:
The boy is stupid, his father is surviving by grace, he jump on a two wheeler to show-off. Those who use four-wheeler are always at risk talk less of two wheels. If he survive this, next time he will know what is expected of him.
can you imagine among all the latest jeeps like G wagon,land cruisers, Prado jeeps,Range rover of the presidency's ,it only the bike he can go for.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Sirjamo: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
mywells:
where and when pls ?
Google is your friend, just type in: Ojukwu stupidity 1967-1970
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by TheKingdom: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Remember operation Python Dance Very very good Buhari Jr
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Kdon2: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
maduxs:
He must die before tomorrow to compliment this fuel scarcity. When you want the children of God to suffer while celebrating Christmas and you want to be at peace, those that the Lord wants to punish he first make them mad. His father will soon have plain crash

Those who murder sleep will know no rest...insha Allah they will know no rest. Amin
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Olril18(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

who cares if he dies...
totally indifferent... what did Buhari do about thousands of Agatu and shia Muslims who lost their lives...not a presidential statement,not a sympathy visit, he was mute. is his son special than the rest of us?

npe o to ku danu...I will never sympathise with any politician!

1 Like

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by mrnilobrawn: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2017
metronaijaNG:
President Buhari's son, Yusuf, was involved in a bike accident in the Gwarimpa area, Abuja last night. He sustained head injury and also broke a limb. He is currently receiving medical attention at the Cedarcrest hospital, Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-hospital-yusuf-buhari-receiving-medical-care-bike-accident/

I hope the surgeon inject some otapiapia into his vain and then use conc. H2SO4 to clean his brain wound before stitching them.... Sorry
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Threebear(m): 4:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:

don't wish anybody dead not even your enemies, you are indirectly calling for your own death, God creates us all and loves us equally, you won't burn your clothes simple because it's dirty rather you wash it, we all are sinners yet God have never wasted us all...mind what you type here,don't play god cos you ain't god....some that posted burial poster of PMB on 2015 ain't alive today but PMB is alive...dont use your own hands to buy your death.
But some did and are still alive!
Meanwhile buhari will die someday, just like you, just like everyone else. Whether you wished Yusuf dead or you didn't, you might even die before the people that did. So spare me the sentimental bull crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 4:32am On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

Fvck religion

I only worship God in my house, in my car, in my spirit

how many souls have Fulani herdsmen terminated with reckless abandon

how has buhari reacted to the ethnic cleansing
Yet another brainless wailer, accepting FFK's fairy tales as truth.
Re: Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) by Profpsalm(m): 4:35am On Dec 28, 2017
OsamaB:

Sir, they may have the infrastructure but I am not sure they have the staff to handle sensitive operations. I had a bad experience with this hospital a couple of years back.

well, I think they have good orthopaedic surgeons cos i've been fortunate to witness a knee replacement surgery they did..... Twas really nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.