Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing (5966 Views)

How Far Can 4m Take My 3bedroom Flat And 3units Of Room And Parlour Selfcon? / One Storey Building Of 4units Of 3bedroom For Sale In Coker Village Lagos / A Nice 3bedroom Duplex With A Bq For Sale At Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by 1234jossy: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hello sir,

Is this building sitting on a half plot of land?
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2018
1234jossy:
Hello sir,

Is this building sitting on a half plot of land?

No, on almost a plot... but not up to 1.
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by 1234jossy: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
saydfact:

No, on almost a plot... but not up to 1.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Happy new month to all our esteemed clients, more finances to your bank account this month and COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON.
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by Jonadull: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
saydfact:
Happy new month to all our esteemed clients, more finances to your bank account this month and COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON.
What happened to this project sir?
You stopped showing us pictures
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by bravozulu: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2018
Why does one have to pass through the dinning area to get to the rooms? That's the setback from my point of view.
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Jonathan:

What happened to this project sir?
You stopped showing us pictures

We are at the first floor slab level (decking), the client is getting ready to commence work soon..

By God's grace.... We wld all see the end of this project.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2018
bravozulu:
Why does one have to pass through the dinning area to get to the rooms? That's the setback from my point of view.

There is a draft wall preventing access from the dinning to the living room.

It means the dining only links to the kitchen and back to the living..

Thanks for the comments...

1 Like

Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by Hum2020: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls look well thr prayer room and guest tolet how can one go out fir prayer and toilet out from the living room that very interesting pls correct this drawings ok
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2018
Hum2020:
Pls look well thr prayer room and guest tolet how can one go out fir prayer and toilet out from the living room that very interesting pls correct this drawings ok

The prayer room is accessed from inside while the V.Toi is open to the outside..... they are not intended to link -
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2018
bravozulu:

I just noticed you were looking at the plan on page 1 - that was the initial sketch before modifying and making it better - Check the plan on page 2, it is the latest used...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Evening Followers.

Kindly check out my latest post here >> https://www.nairaland.com/5002180/what-did-he-wrong-why#75413259

Thanks
Re: My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing by saydfact(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Duplex With Pent House Design / Oil Blocks For Sale In Nigeria / Exquisite And Modern Plaster Of Paris (POP) Designs At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.