Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ossai Congratulates Gov Okowa, Wife Edith On 31st Years Marriage Anniversary . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Congratulates Gov Okowa, Wife Edith On 31st Years Marriage Anniversary . (1060 Views)

COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus / Gov. Ajimobi Congratulates Gov. Elect Seyi Makinde, Extends Hand Of Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ossai Congratulates Gov Okowa, Wife Edith On 31st Years Marriage Anniversary . by ossaioviesucces(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
OSSAI CONGRATULATES GOV OKOWA, WIFE EDITH ON 31ST YEARS MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY .

Aide to Delta State Governor, Mr Ossai Ovie Success has felicitated with his boss Gov Ifeanyi Okowa and Wife Dame Edith Okowa on the occasion of their 31st Marriage Anniversary.

In congratulatory message by Ossai Ovie Success, He Described Gov Okowa of Delta State and Wife Dame Edith Okowa 31st Marriage Anniversary as a blessing to Delta State and Nigeria as a whole.

"Most marriages are not a bed of roses, so when you see a couple achieving great heights together, celebrate and pray for them, I have learned a lot from my boss 31th Marriage, Since I came in contact with them, they have lived as one family, always preached about a stronger and peaceful family, their 31st Marriage Anniversary worth Emulating by Deltans and Nigerians, I congratulate my boss and his wife on the occasion of their 30st marriage anniversary and pray for long and prosperity in their lives." He said while admonishing Couples to have faith in God irrespective of the challenges .

Re: Ossai Congratulates Gov Okowa, Wife Edith On 31st Years Marriage Anniversary . by Badgers14: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
I think Okowa deserves a statue

(1) (Reply)

What's Right Or Wrong With This Picture? / Kill PDP And Terrorism Is Dead In Nigeria / Ahmed, The Buhari Supporter Who Set Himself Ablaze Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.