Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? (2199 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
WebSurfer:

The things we see ladies do these days shocked shocked
I rather stay at peace with my mind
just take ur time and only get involved with the lady u feel a sort of connection with.if u rush into marriage cos of the pressure u getting from ur parents u might end up with a slayqueen or karashika as a wife.shine ur eye oo.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by correctguy101(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gentle034:

Gee you would be surprised, if u ask her why d pressure on marriage, especially if she is a religious person.

She's very religious. A staunch JW grin

And you know how much them love Jehovah na grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by Gentle034(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
WebSurfer:

You know that question is very hard. I’m sure he will start with fornication to cover his tracks .. normal thing very religious fathers will do cos i remember him saying Something hold your body very well on that call earlier
Hehehehe!! But body no be fire wood nau! And this shouldn't be criteria to force one into marriage, if not married men for leave our young girls alone for us.
But then do u like the idea called marrige if it's not forced down on you? Do u plan to settle down in marriage someday?
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
lefulefu:
just take ur time and only get involved with the lady u feel a sort of connection with.if u rush into marriage cos of the pressure u getting from ur parents u might end up with a slayqueen or karashika as a wife.shine ur eye oo.
Like I almost did earlier this year. Thx bro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by Gentle034(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
correctguy101:

She's very religious. A staunch JW grin

And you know how much them love Jehovah na grin
My point exactly, there's a portion of d holy book that talks about children, grand Children and great grand surrounding the Table of one's parent, I think? Am not to familiar with that book though.
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gentle034:

Hehehehe!! But body no be fire wood nau! And this shouldn't be criteria to force one into marriage, if not married men for leave our young girls alone for us.
But then do u like the idea called marrige if it's not forced down on you? Do u plan to settle down in marriage someday?
Honestly speaking, I wish I have a baby mama and live life freely until I’m sure of a soulmate (if she exist)
Made mistakes in the past which I still regret till this moment
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by Gentle034(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
WebSurfer:

Honestly speaking, I wish I have a baby mama and live life freely until I’m sure of a soulmate (if she exist)
Made mistakes in the past which I still regret till this moment
I know our present society is riddled with slay Queen/hoe, i've also had my own share from this Fugly cake, but then that doesn't mean we should just jump into conclusions and start avoiding dem! If u will always remember that no one is perfect, we all are just striving hard to get perfect, then u would understand that a second chance myt be much sweeter than the first experince.
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
WebSurfer:

Like I almost did earlier this year. Thx bro

Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Gentle034:

I know our present society is riddled with slay Queen/hoe, i've also had my own share from this Fugly cake, but then that doesn't mean we should just jump into conclusions and start avoiding dem! If u will always remember that no one is perfect, we all are just striving hard to get perfect, then u would understand that a second chance myt be much sweeter than the first experince.
Tired of taking chances cos it’s costing me a lot.. so lemme just live my life in peace
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by robotix: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmmm... How about you tell you dad that his times are way better than ours in getting a good wife ooo.

Chai... I just hope your parents don't lead you in to something you will regret.
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by robotix: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
WebSurfer:

Tired of taking chances cos it’s costing me a lot.. so lemme just live my life in peace
you are over thinking this issue bro how about you create a new account here on nairaland....cos u have revealed too much on this handle and what I want to propose can not be used on this account cos it risky.

I have over 10 handle on nairaland, around 15 I guess. I am using one to woo a girl on Nairaland and she is the one I complained about on the other thread. I have used 2 extra accounts to seek opinions on same issue.

My plan? To marry her cos we are cool on all other issue. That is if she agrees but if not I have other options of course.

So bro, do same if you are okay with it. Honestly, stop revealing your financial status on nairaland. It is not needed. You were not supposed to answer that girl talking about 10m net worth as if 10M is even something to lose ones breath for... When there are guys with 500M in their bank account or even 1Billion.
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by blackjack21(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
WebSurfer:
My dad is at it again,
How do people cope with these pressures from people around them including family,

I’m just about 27 but my dad keeps worrying me over marriage I am not planning for anytime soon because he thinks i am living very comfortable of which I’m done with the troubles I go through from girls.

Infact I have been happy and having peace of mind lately being out of relationships

Is it a crime to be the only son of a home ?

Hmm
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by blackjack21(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:
You're 27?? I'm just 24 and my mum is always pressuring over not having a fiancée. I don't know how to tell her in my native language that we are in the era of HOES it is difficult to find a good girl.

Worse is to actually tell her that, she will go find one for you.
Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
robotix:
you are over thinking this issue bro how about you create a new account here on nairaland....cos u have revealed too much on this handle and what I want to propose can not be used on this account cos it risky.

I have over 10 handle on nairaland, around 15 I guess. I am using one to woo a girl on Nairaland and she is the one I complained about on the other thread. I have used 2 extra accounts to seek opinions on same issue.

My plan? To marry her cos we are cool on all other issue. That is if she agrees but if not I have other options of course.

So bro, do same if you are okay with it. Honestly, stop revealing your financial status on nairaland. It is not needed. You were not supposed to answer that girl talking about 10m net worth as if 10M is even something to lose ones breath for... When there are guys with 500M in their bank account or even 1Billion.

I didn’t have to specify or give any clue on that but I Understand your point.

Noted and modified...
as per creation of another account , will do that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by WebSurfer(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
blackjack21:

Worse is to actually tell her that, she will go find one for you.
dad did something similar around feb this year.. I had to take a girl home make him chill

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? by blackjack21(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
WebSurfer:

my dad has did something similar around feb this year.. I had to take a girl home make him chill

That's parents for you, we just have to keep them chilling till their clock ticks its tock. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose / The Pain Was Much That She Pooped Out During A Fight With A Girl Over Her Man / Unclad Pictures Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.