Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose (2202 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by ORAGBON(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dear Admin,

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years now after knowing each other for 10 years. We have been living together for two years and overall have a wonderful relationship. He has always known marriage is something I want and he has told me it is something he wants too. This past year, I’ve made it clear I’m tired of waiting for us to truly start our lives together and that I’m not happy with where my life is at now. He is also aware that I have become quite depressed with all our friends getting married and having....See More

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-depressedalmost-six-years-aftermy-boyfriend-has-yet-to-propose/
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Arabiandude: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Propose to him then.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by IamGoke(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Arabiandude:
Propose to him then.

They want the guys to be doing the proposing stuff.

She never knw anything!!
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Arabiandude: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
IamGoke:

They want the guys to be doing the proposing stuff.

She never knw anything!!
She Will get to 40

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Romanic: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
What else does she want after staying two years in the same house with a man who is not your husband.
No more value and respect any more.
If a guy wants to really marry a lady,there should be level if commitment ,no matter how small.
It's either she leaves until the man makes up his mind or move on with her life.
ORAGBON:

Dear Admin,

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years now after knowing each other for 10 years. We have been living together for two years and overall have a wonderful relationship. He has always known marriage is something I want and he has told me it is something he wants too. This past year, I’ve made it clear I’m tired of waiting for us to truly start our lives together and that I’m not happy with where my life is at now. He is also aware that I have become quite depressed with all our friends getting married and having....See More

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-depressedalmost-six-years-aftermy-boyfriend-has-yet-to-propose/

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by swiz123(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
ORAGBON again!!

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by taylor88(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
damn
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Will she die if she do the proposing?
Abeg who will go through the stress of buying the cow when the milk is free

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
The mistake you made was to live with him, you are his wife literally so he is not motivated to marry you when you give him every wifely gift.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by BlackDBagba: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Right...
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Evablizin(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wow.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by ubunja(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
nice work brothers.
use these women and never propose.
they will wake up

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Must he do the proposal if you are so desperate propose to him it is not a crime.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Funke !!
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by ORAGBON(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin ;
taylor88:
damn
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Romanic: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2018
What if the Police man doesnt accept the proposal?

Even though she proposes , the man still has the major role to play.

Ladyhippolyta88:
Must he do the proposal if you are so desperate propose to him it is not a crime.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Superlover: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Exactly .

No one does that.

She has made herself of less value to the guy.

alexistaiwo:

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Romanic:
What if the Police man doesnt accept the proposal?

Even though she proposes , the man still has the major role to play.

If na me I go propose he must accept the proposal no going back and besides it is a private thing so nobody would know.If by major role you mean the wedding expenses I believe before she proposed to him she would have thought of that and start planning on how to split the bill for the wedding expenses between the two of them.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Romanic: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2018
looooool.
Na real by fire by force.
Though from the story, the guy doesn't seem honest and more over she has given him all the wifely stuffs for free as someone rightly said here.

Ladyhippolyta88:
If na me I go propose he must accept the proposal no going back and besides it is a private thing so nobody would know.If by major role you mean the wedding expenses I believe before she proposed to him she would have thought of that and start planning on how to split the bill for the wedding expenses between the two of them.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Romanic:
looooool.
Na real by fire by force.
Though from the story, the guy doesn't seem honest and more over she has given him all the wifely stuffs for free as someone rightly said here.

Yes o na by fire by force as I dey do the proposal I would hold the ring on one hand and a knife on the other hand just in case because I won't take no for an answer.She moved in with him and expects he marries her if I were the guy I nor go marry her again so it was all her fault and the guy may not really be interested again so she should move on and look for someone else this time around she should be the one proposing.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Bossontop(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thank me latter....
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by ORAGBON(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Bossontop:
Thank me latter....
grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Beke2020: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
So simple!
Arabiandude:
Propose to him then.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by z11111: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o na by fire by force as I dey do the proposal I would hold the ring on one hand and a knife on the other hand just in case because I won't take no for an answer.She moved in with him and expects he marries her if I were the guy I nor go marry her again so it was all her fault and the guy may not really be interested again so she should move on and look for someone else this time around she should be the one proposing.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Eagba(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
ubunja:
nice work brothers. use these women and never propose. they will wake up
wake up to what?
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by habsydiamond(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why u dey dull yasef na.....if mountain no go to Muhammad shebi Muhammad will go and meet mountain....talk to him abt it and let him know u are not getting any younger..if he is serious about u, he will pop the question...
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
The mistake you made was to live with him, you are his wife literally so he is not motivated to marry you when you give him every wifely gift.
hmmmmm....especiallythe Congo
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by satelliteDISH(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
A cheap girl is not the girl that accepts your proposal the first day.
WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?
2. A cheap gal is any gal who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know where the relationship is heading to, she does not know where the guy comes from, no marriage plans, no wedding hope but she is having sex with the guy because of the money she is getting from him.
5. A cheap gal is any gal who dresses half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotic parts of her body in the street or post such pictures on Facebook or Whatsapp and receives 500 likes and 100 comments that you're "beautiful" and you say "thank you".
6. A cheap gal is any gal who has an affair with a married man even after knowing it, having sex with him, abort pregnancy, receives money, cause havoc in the man's marriage in order for her to be married.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Beke2020: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Revelation..Lol!
satelliteDISH:
WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?
2. A cheap gal is any gal who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know where the relationship is heading to, she does not know where the guy comes from, no marriage plans, no wedding hope but she is having sex with the guy because of the money she is getting from him.
5. A cheap gal is any gal who dresses half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotic parts of her body in the street or post such pictures on Facebook or Whatsapp and receives 500 likes and 100 comments that you're "beautiful" and you say "thank you".
6. A cheap gal is any gal who has an affair with a married man even after knowing it, having sex with him, abort pregnancy, receives money, cause havoc in the man's marriage in order for her to be married.
Re: I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose by Kumar4india: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Talo njebe ?

satelliteDISH:
WHO IS A CHEAP GIRL?

(1) (Reply)

Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.