Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) (6307 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Marcelo290(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:
This guy funny sha cheesy

U shud tag ursef among one of ugly broke dudes seeking attention on nairaland

How much u get

Do u av a job

Where's ur car

U must be living with ur parents undecided

Coz a matured grown up man wouldn't use earpiece in his house, his home theater wil be buzzing around dis tym

U must really be feeling lonely embarassed embarassed

Hw much u pay security guard wey snap u with da ur unmatched dress for da hotel

Anyway sha lemme help ur life
There's one ugly gel lyk dat, dat is forcing herself on guys
Marinee oya come o som1 needs u here undecided
And who is this mentally deranged homo eructus masturbating here? what makes you feel you are better than him? You are a slowpoke devoid of the slightest atom of common sense.

If people where to be paid for stupidity, you would be the richest man in the world, stop hiding on the strength of your keyboard to degenerate others, if you have the things you listed above, share money for us here, fool!

It's like I would wage a war on you retards here that like making people feel bad for no reason, cos it's non of your business where ever he chooses to search for love.

Now pick up your mess of a life and swerve away to the land of the dead you miserable disgrace of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by ReinaFarine: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
Even people he is 100 times better than are running their mouth like tap...

Whether e better pass them or e worse, e use I'm own hand spoil him market when e add super on top the cute wey e no cute.

But I know some of our ladies don start to flash im number.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
from ur post.... ur looking for a girl to share ur life with.... yu get 2 life?

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

How much u get

Do u av a job

Where's ur car

Coz a matured grown up man wouldn't use earpiece in his house, his home theater wil be buzzing around dis tym

I can't just hold back the orgy to tell u that you're a fool for typing that disgusting comments of urs !..How much do u have Like,seriously,how much do u have in ur account
How handsome are you ......
How handsome & beautiful is all ur family members & ur generation as a whole to give u the effrontery to call others "ugly & broke " ......
If you're confident enough,put up ur picture in nairaland for we to rate up on a scale of 10 !
And the money ? Pls,just send 5Ok to the Op to shame the devil !,else ...you're a fuvking poor ugly ass rat who only hide behind keyboards to call others names !!!

#DisgustingAsswipe !!!

2 Likes

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Face rough like rail track
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by LostMyZeal(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
And who is this mentally deranged homo eructus masturbating here? what makes you feel you are better than him? You are a slowpoke devoid of the slightest atom of common sense.

If people where to be paid for stupidity, you would be the richest man in the world, stop hiding on the strength of your keyboard to degenerate others, if you have the things you listed above, share money for us here, fool!

It's like I would wage a war on you retards here that like making people feel bad for no reason, cos it's non of your business where ever he chooses to search for love.

Now pick up your mess of a life and swerve away to the land of the dead you miserable disgrace of a man.

It's such a pity dat ppl are really poor and living a deranged life

Just take a look at yourself shocked

So because I was talking to someone dat his life is more OK than urs a little bit, u can now kari d matter for head

Ho I get it, I just described the type of life U'r living up there undecided

Erm sori 4 dat....

God will pity ur situation
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Marcelo290:

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Marcelo290:

So because I was talking to someone dat his life is more OK than urs a little bit, u can now kari d matter for head

Erm sori 4 dat....

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
MidNightHunter:

I can't just hold back the orgy to tell u that you're a fool for typing that disgusting comments of urs !..How much do u have Like,seriously,how much do u have in ur account
How handsome are you ......
How handsome & beautiful is all ur family members & ur generation as a whole to give u the effrontery to call others "ugly & broke " ......
If you're confident enough,put up ur picture in nairaland for we to rate up on a scale of 10 !
And the money ? Pls,just send 5Ok to the Op to shame the devil !,else ...you're a fuvking poor ugly ass rat who only hide behind keyboards to call others names !!!

#DisgustingAsswipe !!!

Plz forward ur akant num, atlease I can still help ur life with 50k right now
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

Plz forward ur akant num, atlease I can still help ur life with 50k right now
OK.,..
First Bank; 3110791985
Account Name;Ugwu Victor O......
#Waiting....
And if u don't send it,then ,you should never ,I repeat,never ever call anybody u meet in life broke & ugly because you're a fvcking one of them !!
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by datfreshdoc(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
hian!! Its not fair oh... Atleast he has come out na
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
andy3478:
Hi.. Am Andy. Live and work in Lagos. Cool, soft, caring, easy going and so much fun to be with.I don't like stress or drama. And yes am the gentle man type but I can be crazy sometimes lol. Am not here to seek attention, I just want a decent and nice girl I can share my life with. Ladies pls feel free to hit me up on whatsapp, text or call 09091511027 lets be friends first then we see were it leads. And pls be warned: I REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN RIGHT.. LOL..

Narcissism is an illness bothering a lot of people. Plus your pictures and poses are kind of Faggoty.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Marcelo290(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

Erm sori 4 dat....

Shut up! When next mind how you attack people, you that your life is better than that of everyone I wonder why your name hasn't been heard in your clan much more the whole country.

Stop making people feel bad about themselves, no one has the monopoly.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by pee17(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please don't lie to us, who told you that you are cute? It's just a question

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by ksbusari(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
another victim loading. money ritual
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nicheey:

*in Jesus's voice *it is finished...
U really made me laugh
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
MidNightHunter:

OK.,..
First Bank; 3110791985
Account Name;Ugwu Victor O......
#Waiting....
And if u don't send it,then ,you should never ,I repeat,never ever call anybody u meet in life broke & ugly because you're a fvcking one of them !!

I no believe say dis slowpoke go send im akant num cheesy

Wait na me born u

Like seriously hungry dey o grin
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

How much u get

Do u av a job

Where's ur car

Guy u finish work lol
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Uyi168: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cletus77:
Supercute?
Op you try, only d face wil discourage the babe
whats wrong with his face?
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Uyi168: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cletus77:
Supercute?
Op you try, only d face wil discourage the babe
..and i hope thats nt u on ur profile..
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by captainking(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
You brought this on yourself op.. Cute guys haven't claimed supercute...while you... Average looking is claiming super cute.. Anyways.. I know you needed the attention.. Good luck with your search lad...one girl will definitely want you..
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
oga, shut up and fulfill your promise. man up or hide your face in shame.

@op, is that Heathrow Hotel at Ijegun?

Hope you know they are opening new one at Diamond Estate just beside Golden Tulip and shop rite Festac. The structures there are futuristic.

Augustap
purem:

Wait na me born u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by kenex4ever(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Whether e better pass them or e worse, e use I'm own hand spoil him market when e add super on top the cute wey e no cute.

But I know some of our ladies don start to flash im number.
if na you dey ur dp then him fine pass you
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

Wait na me born u

So that's ur defence line for ur brokeness .......
I though u said you're a millionaire that's willing to give out 50k to "broke" me ....Smh.
You're the most miserable person on nairaland !Ever !!...
If u ever call anybody "ugly or broke" on nairaland again , and you're these poor & stupid,then it shall never be well with you ! Yea,it shall never be well with u if u ever call any guy or lady ugly or broke ever on nairaland when you're the fucking CEO of ugliness & brokenness !!

These is just a fool that a pair of condom would have prevented from existence .......!!
Just look at ur self, you're a disgrace to manhood & ur family !
Never u ever brag of what u can't afford !.Never !!!
Oya,dog run along & crip back to ur lowlife "crib"...

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
MidNightHunter:

So that's ur defence line for ur brokeness .......
I though u said you're a millionaire that's willing to give out 50k to "broke" me ....Smh.
You're the most miserable person on nairaland !Ever !!...
If u ever call anybody "ugly or broke" on nairaland again , and you're these poor & stupid,then it shall never be well with you ! Yea,it shall never be well with u if u ever call any guy or lady ugly or broke ever on nairaland when you're the fucking CEO of ugliness & brokenness !!

These is just a fool that a pair of condom would have prevented from existence .......!!
Just look at ur self, you're a disgrace to manhood & ur family !
Never u ever brag of what u can't afford !.Never !!!
Oya,dog run along & crip back to ur lowlife "crib"...

Just because I didn't give you money so you can take ur time to compose all this for me

It's really pains you no b small

Oya no wori I go send 100k tomorrow
Da tym wey u drop ur akant num bank don close na undecided

Am just imagining how frustrated u can be right now

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
purem:

Just because I didn't give you money so you can take ur time to compose all this for me

It's really pains you no b small

Oya no wori I go send 100k tomorrow
Da tym wey u drop ur akant num bank don close na undecided

Am just imagining how frustrated u can be right now
You're a disgrace already ! ...Just stop showing how miserable your life smells...
I won't dignify u with a respond again ....
You're just an embarrassment to manhood !!
I repeat: never u brag of what u cannot afford in life ! Never !!
#Spit

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
kenex4ever:
if na you dey ur dp then him fine pass you
Lmao...I swear the guy fine pass her welle cheesy grin
People just like to they castigate others,while them no even better pass the person..
Just look that babe again,jeez,and she even get gut to insult other people ?...Smh..

1 Like

Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by morbeta(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
The lapel of your shirt in the third picture really defined your financial state...if you are super cool ad you assumed, you would bother less to seek for partnership online. Get a life and identity and nature will provide all you seek without sweating.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by purem(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
MidNightHunter:

You're a disgrace already ! ...Just stop showing how miserable your life smells...
I won't dignify u with a respond again ....
You're just an embarrassment to manhood !!
I repeat: never u brag of what u cannot afford in life ! Never !!
#Spit

E pain am again undecided

U no what u will do 4 me

Go fvck ursef and if u'r done den kom back and take my middle finger as a new yr gift to u and ur bats family

Gud9te.
Re: Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) by kenex4ever(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Lmao...I swear the guy fine pass her welle cheesy grin
People just like to they castigate others,while them no even better pass the person..
Just look that babe again,jeez,and she even get gut to insult other people ?...Smh..

It's easy to attack people na. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do / Girls Are Only For Fvck! (Have No Mercy!!! ) / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.