Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React (55489 Views)

Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Menzy86(m): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Fawklicant:

Before you continue chanting your misguided rants, please mention instances where your life or any other Nigerian's has been threatened with death anywhere in southern Nigeria by virtue of your religious or tribal affiliations. Every Nigerian lives freely in the sw, se, ss without fear. How is your case different? Can you say the same for the north where a cartoon is published in Denmark thousands of miles away and your Hausa slave masters deemed it fit to massacre southerners in retaliation as if one of them drew the cartoon.
The problem is you've grown accustomed to slavery that your sense of judgement has been beclouded and for that you may be forgiven. Since you've run away from the north that you so much cherish its people's , and now contemplating leaving south maybe you'll move into cotonou and spare US the agony of putting up with your tomfoolery. It's beyond salvage.
why is the thing paining you so much? See how venomous you sound already ain't that enough proof? The problem with the most unintelligent people around is that they believe their opinion MUST be shared by all and that's why all you have been doing is curse and curse. I have travelled my friend and seen alot of places both home and abroad and that's why I can hold a wider world view and express myself here without cursing. Your rants will not change the fact that 8 out of 10 'other Nigerians' will still prefer to pitch in the north than the SW, SE and SS. Have you ever asked yourself why? These are verifyable facts you see everyday you walk around these places. Now drop your next round of curses...
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by Fawklicant: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Menzy86:
why is the thing paining you so much? See how venomous you sound already ain't that enough proof? The problem with the most unintelligent people around is that they believe their opinion MUST be shared by all and that's why all you have been doing is curse and curse. I have travelled my friend and seen alot of places both home and abroad and that's why I can hold a wider world view and express myself here without cursing. Your rants will not change the fact that 8 out of 10 'other Nigerians' will still prefer to pitch in the north than the SW, SE and SS. Have you ever asked yourself why? These are verifyable facts you see everyday you walk around these places. Now drop your next round of curses...

You wouldn't be able to recognize an insult if you saw one, so let's skip that. You haven't answered my questions yet. Until you do, hush. You are pulling out unfounded statistic..."8 out of 10" Nigerians bla bla bla! Where did you pull that out from? How many times have you heard on the news that southerners were making life unbearable for others that they had to leave in droves?

Talking about travel...haha haha haha. My friend anyone that sounds like you has not seen a border before let alone having a wider world view. Delusions of grandeur! Just look at Chicaninny here talking about intelligence? Answer my questions with facts and links and don't pull out yet another round of fallacies from your butt hole. Let us match stats with stats.
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by one4GOD(f): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
wayne4loan:
2019 Is Fast Approaching, Fathers Have Started Using There Sons For Money Rituals
did I hear you mention Anenih and tinubu?
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by tonytony208(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Princefrankie1:
embarassed cry

I never knew how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians are until this incident. I have heard people make all sort of odious and scornful remarks about this guy's accident and I just shake my head in pity for our hate-filled society.

This is not wickedness, it's outright stupidity.

Imagine people playing politics with someones misfortune. A young man who his only crime is being the son of the president of our country.

This really shows that an average Nigerian has a very low IQ. With the population of our great country predominantly youths, youths with such mindset, schooled youths with little or no education, I fear for our future.

Get well soon bruv and put the wicked to shame.

It's, quit the blame o. Buhari turned sympathy away from himself. He should face the music
Re: Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React by tonytony208(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

GEJ is a wise man!

A mere public show of sympathy is not same as a heartfelt sympathy.

I will pray for Yusuf Buhari:

May Yusuf Buhari never be able to ride a power bike again in his life and may Ogun kill his brain cells.

Haaaaaa!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.