Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (63559 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame
She didn't do anything wrong by wishing him. I'll do same

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
She didn't do anything wrong by wishing him. I'll do same
Mummy you surprise me

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Ogaonos: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame
is maturity.i heard d siblings ar cool dt tonto is d black sheep of d family dt wat i heard o.but tonto u luv didnt handle her marriage maturely lik tiwa salvage dt y it help churchill popularity his silent nd maturity put him in a gud light y tonto mixing up accusatn 2day she say one thin nd 2morrow anotha thin.nd pple including nairalander wher asking wat was those luv 2 churchil wer disturbing us wit.4.nd 4 her sista 2 do dis shw dt wat tonto told us wasnt 100% true.one hav learned 4rm my mum is wen husband nd wife hav dispute play a neutral party.hear 4rm both side ask relatns of both party nd neutral pple dt knw dem well but dnt tel d couple who u asking.d thin b lik detective.wrk.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by coputa(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2017
cybriz82:
So because my parents and our neighbors no dey greet each other Mean say I must join der foolishness abi?
Stop all these deceitful slogans..so your patents enemies are your friends..our education here in nigeria is a waste
Scrutinize what people say,,before putting them into practice,cos they never practice them.
Be careful,this world is full of lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Threebear(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
aflyingbird:
And the maiden name of your mother and the women in your entire family!
So, you do agree it is your mother's maiden name, just that you are speculating it is my mother's too?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by MiztaSpycee: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Very sad comment you made. Because she is the sisters ex and so. This kind of mentality is what is killing the growth of Nigeria. Na wa ooo
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by cybriz82(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2017
coputa:
Stop all these deceitful slogans..so your patents enemies are your friends..our education here in nigeria is a waste
Scrutinize what people say,,before putting them into practice,cos they never practice them.
Be careful,this world is full of lies.

Oya come and force me to join der foolishness, by d way did tonto dikeh complain
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Mummy you surprise me
Babym, them don ban you again? Try and avoid e-brawls. To the topic, there is nothing wrong in wishing her sister's ex hbd. Remember his son is her little nephew? I don't get involved in my mother's or siblings fight. They know me for that. I am always there to settle the problem but can never take side.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

So, you do agree it is your mother's maiden name, just that you are speculating it is mine too?
Go hug your nearest tansformer, tnx. smiley
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by lexy2014: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Na me gave her d right
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Babym, them don ban you again? Try and avoid e-brawls. To the topic, there is nothing wrong in wishing her sister's ex hbd. Remember his son is her little nephew? I don't get involved in my mother's or siblings fight. They know me for that. I am always there to settle the problem but can never take side.
OK ma you just made me reconsider my decision
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by jamesibor: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

She's celebrating her nephew's dad.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
OK ma you just made me reconsider my decision
Good girl, who ban you? grin
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by PowerGlory: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
WHAT IS THIS IONE SAYING?

quote author=Alezra post=63678351]This is wrong in all sense.. This why I will alway love the kardashian!! You my sister you should know where your loyalty lies. Contact for you well tailored clothing #alezraculture [/quote]
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Cos tonto has mental issues doesn't mean everyone of her immediate family have it too.

Tonto who back in the days abandoned her family cos they didn't like her lifestyle?

The sister is wise. Despite the craziness happening, he is her blood cos he has a son with her crazy sister..

Tonto claim to be a christian but unforgiving spirit is not chirist like..
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by coputa(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
cybriz82:

Oya come and force me to join der foolishness, by d way did tonto dikeh complain
How the hell could you view your parents actions as foolish.It seems you have a larger than life over bearing attitude .
TONTO DIKEH is a psychopath that can never be taken seriously.All her actions are weird and absurd.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by amzee(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
just2endowed:

Na everybody u won shag?
Nope I get taste
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by amunkita(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

U re learned nah...
She is matured nd knows "Ur enemy can't be my enemy"..

Lastly, she must know the ills of her sister...
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You look dead!
do I?? Thanks for those kind words of yours but today is not the day I will not be reduce to this level of foolishness. All same merry Christmas
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Threebear(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
aflyingbird:
Go hug your nearest tansformer, tnx. smiley
Show me the way.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by amzee(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Peterpanny:
me too.
Na u dey after set
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Ewu cheesy You think we dont know this is Biacan using another moniker grin
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by cybriz82(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2017
coputa:
How the hell could you view your parents actions as foolish.It seems you have a larger than life over bearing attitude .
TONTO DIKEH is a psychopath that can never be taken seriously.All her actions are weird and absurd.

OGA pls Biko I am not Tonto dikeh sister's na beg I dey beg you Biko I don't have power to e-fight with you.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Abdul3391(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
sister calm down, maybe na her sister get fault and she knows the truth
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by kabaka1: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:
I go like to fuckkk this girl i swear.

U mean say be like say she go dey too sweet tire?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by QuietHammer(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Alezra:
This is wrong in all sense.. This why I will alway love the kardashian!! You my sister you should know where your loyalty lies. Contact for you well tailored clothing #alezraculture
Tailor wey dey yarn rubbish
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Coldfeets: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

But you, you are a disgrace to humanity.

You want to be going around carrying other people's beaf on your head abi?

Your sense is not up to one bar, I dey tell you!
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by mofedamijo(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Alezra:
This is wrong in all sense.. This why I will alway love the kardashian!! You my sister you should know where your loyalty lies. Contact for you well tailored clothing #alezraculture
First and foremost nice outfit,now u love the karda whatdo u realise all what those guys do is for the camera,they still call and wish lamar odom a happy birthday,2ndly if ur conscience is so strong no matter what u will always stay on the right side,she knows her sister is a jerk,probably the churchhil guy as been good to thier family b4 thier sister scattered the whole tin,she has no issues with churchhill her sister does...........
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by amzee(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
kabaka1:

U mean say be like say she go dey too sweet tire?
Plumpy girls dey sweet to fuckkk. I dey talk from experience.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by donbenie(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Alezra:
And what if she and the Queen Bitch sister are not in good terms..should she still be loyal..
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by oloriLFC(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

whale sef wan trend
This got me laughing! whale ke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.