Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (63272 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by coputa(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2017
cybriz82:

OGA pls Biko I am not Tonto dikeh sister's na beg I dey beg you Biko I don't have power to e-fight with you.
Hahaha.You got it all wrong,we are here to share ideas and not to fight...
I wish you a happy new year in advance.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by geostat(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame
How exactly is that your business Madam Nairaland..are you family with them?.. This is the reason your boyfriend continuously beats you and bleeps you stupid afterwards.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by cybriz82(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2017
coputa:
Hahaha.You got it all wrong,we are here to share ideas and not to fight...
I wish you happy a new year in advance.

Lol I fear oo wishing u d same boss.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by jrusky(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2017
This lady did not say it all she should have unsult them more in fact add their papa and mama join.

Is it a crime to wish someone birthday

Is tonto dikeh family and Churchill family at war
Pls what is the big deal wishing sister ex husband happy birthday pls let them tell me

I can bet it that those talking thrash about this lady 99% of them will be from.my region I knew them everything not in their favour is seen bad or useless they are the only saint in Nigeria. Let NL Mod do the check and collate all profiles those who are abusing this babe I repeat i can bet it 99% will come from my region don't need to mention my tribe they knew themselves generation of hitler.

Young lady you have no reason to explain yourself who ever pained by your action can go and die.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by bignero: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:
This already proves the man was innocent of all the accusations, Tonto leveled against him.

are you freaking serious?

so what she said proves hes innocent?

chai what a waste of medula oblangata
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Threebear(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
bignero:

are you freaking serious?

so what she said proves hes innocent?

chai what a waste of medula oblangata
He's
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by bignero: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

He's

evidently your medula is truly filled with hair relaxer..seeing that you have no point to prove

you resort to grammar and correction...anyways my point was made..and your counter argument has proven me right
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Peterpanny: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:

Na u dey after set
hehehehehehehe na lie na me go chop first na you go day after set.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by udz: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame
U are stupid!
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Xisnin(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
cruzita:
SHE HAS D RIGHT 2 WISH HIM A HBD.I DON'T UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE,SO HER SISTER'S ENEMY SHOULD ALSO BE HER ENEMY?.RUBBISH

Yes, your sister's enemy should also be your enemy.
It is either Tonto and her sister are not in talking terms or
Churchill is not a devil as Tonto want us to believe.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Threebear(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
bignero:

evidently your medula is truly filled with hair relaxer..seeing that you have no point to prove

you resort to grammar and correction...anyways my point was made..and your counter argument has proven me right
I don't argue with clowns.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by biggerdanbig: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
The end of the year has really been lit with many big wins that i can only be thankful to God for. Today's now available..
See images of recent wins below..

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by clevadani: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:
This already proves the man was innocent of all the accusations, Tonto leveled against him.
If you are rich, you'd always be innocent
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by holysina(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

You are a brain dead zombie. Tonto apologist I suppose. This further proves the man was innocent.

The gateman, his brother, the house CCTV, the police evidence, their nanny, Tonto's very friend Azuka Aduba and finally her own sister have all confirmed with irrefutable proof that Tonto Dike was the devil in that marriage.

Yet blind fellows like you will still be ranting.
Well for me I will say if same thing happened to the first wife and also to tonto, then I think the guy has alot of issues he needs to address to avoid a third marriage failure
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:

You are a brain dead zombie. Tonto apologist I suppose. This further proves the man was innocent.

The gateman, his brother, the house CCTV, the police evidence, their nanny, Tonto's very friend Azuka Aduba and finally her own sister have all confirmed with irrefutable proof that Tonto Dike was the devil in that marriage.

Yet blind fellows like you will still be ranting.
Tonto Dyke's problems started after she foolishly and amiboly mocked the Mercy Johnson's innocent baby. And of all the celebrities, Mercy Johnson is the only one peacefully enjoying her marriage silently, probably because she's got the humidity and submissiveness which other lack.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by ldpele(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rosemary sef na yeyebrity now?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by amzee(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Peterpanny:
hehehehehehehe na lie na me go chop first na you go day after set.
Abeg do am small small oo make you no go spoil there for me.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Rockyrascal(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:
I go like to fuckkk this girl i swear.

one vaseline crew member spotted grin cheesy
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by amzee(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rockyrascal:
one vaseline crew member spotted grin cheesy
You are our president
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by ableguy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

Before nko? So you believed her? All those her allegations were born out of bitterness, that's what all these drama queens are used to.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by toprealman: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Tonto is the type that is never at peace with family. She tries hard to look good hence her effort to please externals. The sister is draft though..... better ways to pass your message to a "friend for life". Then again, when you have no Bleep to give.....shii like this happen!

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by hatchy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
omocalabar:
wit all these insults on her, try upload ur pics..let's see how stupid u look
omocalabar take your time o, this is end of the year because.....

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by lloyds(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
How can a sane man marry a mentally unstable person like Tonto Dike in the 1st place. So I blame Churchill also.

3 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Good girl, who ban you? grin
Na that guy ooo mummy him nor consider say I be young girl him com ban me
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Peterpanny: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:

Abeg do am small small oo make you no go spoil there for me.
lol funny. OK bro I go do am smallllll smallllll.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by FIDELITY24(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
what are you saying... women and Mumuism
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by FIDELITY24(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
what are you saying... women and Mumuism.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by oluwa2ur(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

You've been posting empty comment right from davido's topic down to this one, can't u just keep to your ugly self...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz Enjoying Pepper Soup Prepared By Tiwa Savage (Throwback) / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Lady Dances To Burna Boys Song Wearing Bra. Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.