Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (63259 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:
This already proves the man was innocent of all the accusations, Tonto leveled against him.
Mumu, no, it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by thisnaijaguy: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame

Her sister's ex abi ? Do you know if she's the current bae now ?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Tugsramm(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
As Nigerians celebrate Olakunle Churchill as he marks his birthday, the sister of his ex- wife Tatiana Dikeh ‎took to her instagram page to celebrate him as well with a post and picture.

"Happy Birthday to an awesome brother...the world at large will celebrate u for who u are, keep soaring bro @bigchurchhaven....God bless u"

The post followed reactions from her fans who were divided about wishing Tonto Dikeh ex-husband happy birthday after a messy divorce saga with the sister. Some are of the opinion that the controversial nature of the top actress towards her marriage never had the support of her family members who believed the ex-husband did not deserve the unfortunate marital crisis that bedevilled their broken union.  While some believed Tatiana Dikeh should have ignored the birthday wishes and sided the sister in the whole drama‎.

In a swift reaction Tatiana Dikeh posted again after the increasing buzz about the post which attracted both negative and positive comments. 

" ‎So because I wished @bigchurchhaven a happy birthday, bloggers stupidly decided to make me famous for a day and some humans are talking a lot of bullcrap....oh well, I am very sure we all know that I owe no one any explanations as to why I wished him well on his bday....He isn't my enemy, he is my brother and will always be my brother so y'all can suck it up ur stinking asses....No matter what might have happened, we still share a bond dat can never be broken....Y'all tag ur useless bloggers to carry this one too" ‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/12/shocking-tonto-dikehs-sister-blast_28.html?m=1
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Peterpanny: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:
I go like to fuckkk this girl i swear.
me too.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by utenwuson: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
this fat egg is mad
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by sinaj(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame
There is nothing wrong in celebrating a good man. You dont have to support evil just because the evil act was comitted by ur sister.

Btw tonto is her step sister.

3 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Fynestboi:
Lol.
Shey the girl wan continue from where Tonto stopped ni? cheesy
undecided
So Someborri can not wish anoda Someborri happy biteday in piss again abi sad
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Tugsramm(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
den who gave u d right to insult her. Just celebrating her sister's ex birthday no big deal ,do u knw hw dey gain frm dis man
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by ashjay001(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:
This already proves the man was innocent of all the accusations, Tonto leveled against him.

I'm expecting to read all d poor lady's secrets in d next few days. Tonto no dey comot eye, not to talk of forgive n forget.

Na finishing, she gv tonto o! Bond for life ke

2 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Fynestboi: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

undecided
So Someborri can not wish anoda Someborri happy biteday in piss again abi sad

I don't see a big deal in it though. wink

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nasir123(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

What are u saying?
Pls expanciate.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by gregyboy(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2017
hmm

is that tonto at the first pic hmm plaastic surgery has done wonders from slim to fat..

still fuc*k her free tho
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by greatman247(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

This goes to show the man was innocent at least if not 100% but above 60%-70%. And also it shows maturity on the side of Tonto's sister and shows that Tonto is sick can't handle marriage, it challenges and she obviously cannot tolerate and that is what marriage is all about. She wants to be free like bird and in achieving that she has to bring everyone into her problematic life. She needs help and sick she can't handle marriage. To proof me wrong she should get into a new relationship i bet the same thing might happen then the whole world will know Tonto has problems herself.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by just2endowed: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:
I go like to fuckkk this girl i swear.

Na everybody u won shag?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's an insider, she knows what transpired more than you do..
I don't see anything wrong in what she did.

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by jimyjames(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
. just shut up will u , so she doesn't have the right to wish her sisters ex husband , a simple hbd
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by loomer: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Make I go play battlefield 4 jare

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Bollinger(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Excuse you bloggers! She has every right to wish anybody well on their day.....besides it's Tonto and Churchill that has issues not her Sister

But here's the thing. When you put your personal business out there for everyone to see then expect anything. Including insults. Has Nigeria outlawed birthday cards? Couldn't she have made a phone call. She knew how controversial it would be to do what she did and she did it anyway. She wanted the attention and now she's got it. Yes it's everyone's right to do whatever they want but there are consequences to decision's made. Anyone who put's their personal business on social media deserves whatever they get and much more.

4 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by cybriz82(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
So because my parents and our neighbors no dey greet each other Mean say I must join der foolishness abi?

2 Likes

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Threebear(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2017
aflyingbird:
Mumu, no, it doesn't.
That your first word ,is it your mother's maiden name?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Alphasoar(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2017
And the uselezzs bloggers still carried it. Oh well, as a blogger, I cant come and go and be supporting all manners of stewpidity all in the name of blogging. You guys should just use ya brains.

All these useless yeybrity post should better end this this 2017.
If you stand with me, just share grin grin grin
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
CHurchill fed her well grin grin
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by biodunjazz1: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nasir123(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
mikejj:
african mentality

That's not Africa mentality.
That's pure stupidity.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2017
Chaii this babe go sweet die, I like fat women everywhere Na breast.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Divay22(f): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Fynestboi:

I don't see a big deal in it though. wink
cheesy
Yeah right... But i don't think she has something like that in mind though..
No strings attached.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
As Nigerians celebrate Olakunle Churchill as he marks his birthday, the sister of his ex- wife Tatiana Dikeh ‎took to her instagram page to celebrate him as well with a post and picture.

"Happy Birthday to an awesome brother...the world at large will celebrate u for who u are, keep soaring bro @bigchurchhaven....God bless u"

The post followed reactions from her fans who were divided about wishing Tonto Dikeh ex-husband happy birthday after a messy divorce saga with the sister. Some are of the opinion that the controversial nature of the top actress towards her marriage never had the support of her family members who believed the ex-husband did not deserve the unfortunate marital crisis that bedevilled their broken union.  While some believed Tatiana Dikeh should have ignored the birthday wishes and sided the sister in the whole drama‎.

In a swift reaction Tatiana Dikeh posted again after the increasing buzz about the post which attracted both negative and positive comments. 

" ‎So because I wished @bigchurchhaven a happy birthday, bloggers stupidly decided to make me famous for a day and some humans are talking a lot of bullcrap....oh well, I am very sure we all know that I owe no one any explanations as to why I wished him well on his bday....He isn't my enemy, he is my brother and will always be my brother so y'all can suck it up ur stinking asses....No matter what might have happened, we still share a bond dat can never be broken....Y'all tag ur useless bloggers to carry this one too" ‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/12/shocking-tonto-dikehs-sister-blast_28.html?m=1

Chai! Churchill for done fūck this babe! True son of his randy father!

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Donjazzy12(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Alezra:
This is wrong in all sense.. This why I will alway love the kardashian!! You my sister you should know where your loyalty lies. Contact for you well tailored clothing #alezraculture
You look dead!
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Diso60090(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2017
See her face like ore moi moi
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:

That your first word ,is it your mother's maiden name?
And the maiden name of your mother and the women in your entire family!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / Omotola's Thermocool Advert: Obsessed Fan Attacks Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.