Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (63234 Views)

Rosy Meurer Celebrates Her Husband, Olakunle Churchill On Father's Day (Photos) / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by oodua1stson: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Does anybody wonder why Churchill had the support of his family both online and offline all through the divorce saga? That's because they knew they had o defend him from lies

And does anyone realise not one person from toto decay family supported her? Has to be because they knew she was lying
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by airforcee007: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame

you're a bigger disgrace to yourself and yourself. .....nonsense. ...read between the lines. Don't a judge over what you know nothing about.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by AjiAmu(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
All these girls saying its cool should ask themselves 1 question first b4 jumping into conclusions...how will you feel if your sister hits up ur EX on social media wishing him a happy birthday on right now?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Happy birthday Mazi Churchill. wink smiley
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Bimpe29: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hear this,
GLeesMODEL:
....No matter what might have happened, we still share a bond dat can never be broken.... ‎

Then, this speaks volume. Tonto might be wrong for her marital issue.

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by wizkidblogger(f): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yea, that's the power of MONEY!!!

When there is money, shit happens. grin grin
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Paulosky1900: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Threebear:
This already proves the man was innocent of all the accusations, Tonto leveled against him.

why Churchill didn't see her to marry but Tonto mtchewwww she's more pretty than tonto self.

1 Like

Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by steperone(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
She's a disgrace to womanhood how dare you celebrate your sister's EX who gave you the right....... what a shame

It is because of females like you us male folks will forever be the superior gender. She is a shame to womanhood because she wished a human being a happy birthday, someone she once called family and is the father of her nephew then you are a shame to humanity!! You are just the typical shallow minded female.
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by kabaka1: 4:27am On Dec 29, 2017
amzee:

Plumpy girls dey sweet to fuckkk.
I dey talk from experience.

be like say the fatter that pussy the more sweeter.
so on ur views, fat girls pussy just dey sweeter?
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by noziz(m): 5:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

e clear! ur dp tells me more about u...
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by amzee(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2017
kabaka1:

be like say the fatter that pussy the more sweeter. so on ur views, fat girls pussy just dey sweeter?
Yeap
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by Fiaburnthem: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
She's a bbw? My type of woman
chai you really know what is good... We're matchmaker grin grin grin
Re: Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday by kabaka1: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
amzee:

Yeap

ok. bro, I go try my luck on some plumpy ladies I been eying...to see whether na true u dey nyan me ... lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas / I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.