Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why (3456 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by nonhuman(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2017
often time in more than two occasions I have witness a rouse between two adults lovers, and the lady will be making a case that this man has been sleeping with me since 8years now and he promised me marriage and now he said he doesn't want me anymore. he has to pay me compensations for sex or temporary wifing and they are in court for something they both enjoyed and loosed . and their lawyer representing the case. what does it entails. is their a law that compulse people to Marry or compensate for sex.
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Uyiii: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2017
compensation for sex?? oh, it seems she was on a prostitute contract job.
Mr op, if you know the madame in person, please help pass this gift from the depth of my heart to her.
cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Abeg no vex, I wan ask, how do you date someone for 8years?

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2017
mtchew
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2017
is either it happen in north or Arab countries
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Uyiii: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
who're you askingundecided
even jamb nor go attempt this kind queshun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by amunkita(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2017
One thing about Nigerians is that we don't know our right..
Saw a thread last night about this dude wasting a gals time nd ve promised her everything...

Under criminal code of Nigeria(dont know of penal code) if u can prove he promised u marriage nd can be corroborated in a law court, the court would certainly grant u damages or the man serves his time...

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by habsydiamond(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Orisirisi Iranu abasha.....olosho business ventures...
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by richythePH(f): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2017
your kitten must have reached its breaking point......the point just above the yield point after the elastic limit sad

Is why
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Marshalxv(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
amunkita:
Saw a thread last night about this dude wasting a gals time nd ve promised her everything...

Under criminal code of Nigeria(dont know of penal code) if u can prove he promised u marriage nd can be corroborated in a law court, the court would certainly grant u damages or the man serves his time...

Mr law,what has relationship between two adults got to do with criminal code?
Before you come here spilling trash,make sure u get ur facts and points straight. There's no such provision in Nigeria constitution .
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by amunkita(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Marshalxv:

Mr law,what has relationship between two adults got to do with criminal code?
Before you come here spilling trash,make sure u get ur facts and points straight. There's no such provision in Nigeria constitution .

Thank God I viewed ur pix before replying.
U re still a kid, seeking knowledge eludes you but if u still doubt beyond reasonable doubt, let get someone here to play a role, I stake 20k while u do same, if it's not in the constitution, u win....

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Your two term tenure has expired/ended. He is aware there is no third term. Therefore, he has to look for a new party and a new candidate.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2017
amunkita:

unless "she" did something that made him stop marriage proceedings.... a promise is just that, if that babe changes in anyway, then he has the right to desist...

the man could simply marry her on the cheap and divorce her the next day, et voila!
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by amunkita(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

unless "she" did something that made him stop marriage proceedings.... a promise is just that, if that babe changes in anyway, then he has the right to desist...

Ok, I like your approach..

But read this;

[i]For the purpose of proving a claim, two elements are necessary to constitute a breach of agreement or promise of marriage. First, the party jilted must prove to the satisfaction of the court that there was in fact a promise of marriage under the Matrimonial Causes Act, 1990, or under Islamic Law or under Customary Law, on the part of the other sex. Second, the party reneging has really, and as a matter of fact, failed or refused to keep to the agreement of marriage.

In proving that there was a breach of promise to marry, the claim must be corroborated by another witness or other material evidence such as correspondences and communications, as the law specifically states corroboration is required in actions of breach of promise of marriage. The reliefs you can seek in court shall however be limited to damages as the court cannot compel anyone to marry another. Extent of damages for such breach is however at the discretion of the court[/i
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by sylvez(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
All this rubbish should stop this year!!! if na course of study person suppose don graduate na 8years dating!!! Funkeeee!!!!!!
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:

I wonder o

The guy sef no dear God

The lady no show mercy to herself.

What a pity.
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Agritech(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
amunkita:

U re still a kid, seeking knowledge eludes you but if u still doubt beyond reasonable doubt, let get someone here to play a role, I stake 20k while u do same, if it's not in the constitution, u win....

What if the man actually wanted to marry her but there was a genuine that made him change his mind?
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Bossontop(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
undecided
She is a learner nii....iz dis not her mate doing d needful??

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by amunkita(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Agritech:

What if the man actually wanted to marry her but there was a genuine that made him change his mind?

I ain't a lawyer but got privy to such knowledge due to my job.

It's left for the the magistrate to decide, just that such law was made inorder to protect women from exploitation...
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Agritech(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
amunkita:

I ain't a lawyer but got privy to such knowledge due to my job.

It's left for the the magistrate to decide, just that such law was made inorder to protect women from exploitation...

I just did some research on it, even a man can sue a woman for breaching the contract to marry him. The law wasn't about only women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by amunkita(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Agritech:

I just did some research on it, even a man can sue a woman for breaching the contract to marry him. The law wasn't about only women.

Yes it applies to both but reality is that females re alwayz the victim..

I remember those dayz in my village, what guyz use in 'uselessing' em galz was promise of marriage.
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by amunkita(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Happy someone had to research unlike that baby kid that had to resort to insulting the elderly in his family.
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by 2map(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
God bless Amunkita, i was about to comment about the same thing. The intention of the draughtsmen in making the law is to prevent exploitation.
If the lady can prove her case in the court of law, she'd be entitled to compensation.

But why date for 8 years? Na MBBS?

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by protonz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Uyiii:
compensation for sex?? oh, it seems she was on a prostitute contract job.
Mr op, if you know the madame in person, please help pass this gift from the depth of my heart to her.
cheers.
A very big hoe!
Lol!

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dont worry, it Okay To Poison Him
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by pee17(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why because your 2 tenures are over and maybe you didn't rule well, so he wants to try another party
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Northernonyenku(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
He has vandalized the pipeline n it can not be fixed.just move on and make him feel u dumped him instead..there's someone out there who is waiting for u to finish f**king for 8yrs.times up
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by ubunja(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
amunkita:

I remember those dayz in my village, what guyz use in 'uselessing' em galz was promise of marriage.
and there it is.

the greatest stupidity under God's beautiful sun.
anyone can be a victim.no one gender has an exclusive to Victimhood. we all are born,we live,we bleed,we cry,we hunger and we die. no gender is special.

get that Vagina Worshipping mindset out of your head my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by SIaye: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Dont worry, it Okay To Poison Him

Just like the way you will be poisoned with rat killer very soon. undecided
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Marshalxv(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
amunkita:

And the constitution states that man must marry a woman after years of friendship?
Nairalanders,hope you'll are reading this cus I'm sure we have learned people and legal practitioners here .

Oga ancient of days ,ur just as funny as your argument.
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by amunkita(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Marshalxv:

And the constitution states that man must marry a woman after years of friendship?
Nairalanders,hope you'll are reading this cus I'm sure we have learned people and legal practitioners here .

Oga ancient of days ,ur just as funny as your argument.

Try to stand out even if u grew up with dullards...

Go through the thread nd see guyz who ve learnt something new today nd u should try nd do ur own research to learn too...
Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by Agritech(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
amunkita:

Very true, also there are cases where the lady refuse to show up on the wedding day.

(1) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / How My School Principal Disguise To Beat Me In His Office And Had Sex With Me / How Slay Queen Landed Me In Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.