Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (66126 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / You Have Seen Many Things, You're Yet To See This Kind Of Baby Shower - Picture / You Want Rich Guys, They Want Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
OK
JUST WENT THROUGH HER FACEBOOK PROFILE.
SHE IS NOT A DOCTOR
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
d33types:

A medical practitioner is a title given to medical doctors and not just anybody in the medical field.

She is not a doctor
I have gone through her Facebook page.
Doctors can't be this stupid.
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by TheFalseApostle: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
Ofcourse, She has seen my Dicck too, when i was about sliding it into her ugly pusssy angry

#bitch angry
look at your moniker and your comment, who's the false apostle here?
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Ziggymarly(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
Olosho doctor....so she fit identify virgin and non virgin dick .....two hands up for her ooo

Funkeee. Na really olosho doctor.
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2017
an idiot is talking I vow to remain silent...virgin in Benin is a myth..her infected toto claiming to be wise
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by d33types: 2:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Owomkpo:

She is not a doctor
I have gone through her Facebook page.
Doctors can't be this stupid.

Sure, she's not. I just needed to clear the air on the title. She's impersonating a medical doctor

1 Like

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by six1996(m): 3:24am On Dec 29, 2017
U no get sense .
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by ubunja(m): 5:14am On Dec 29, 2017
if you are not a virgin you cant marry a virgin? nice..
i guess if you dont have a house you cant marry a
someone with a house.
or if u dont drive you dont deserve a man who drives.
lets all keep our nice things to ourselves.no problem.

1 Like

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by mechanics(m): 6:00am On Dec 29, 2017
funny.
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Buh she have'nt seen mine
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by harrisonford001: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2017
All these auxiliary Nurses claiming to be medical personnel! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Caseless: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Pussitto:
A Benin based doctor Arabella blasted guys who in an attempt to marry virgin where as they are not virgins. The pretty Lady got annoyed after a guy said she has a used pussy, According to her "she has been privileged to witness a lot of Penis as a doctor".
See the replies below,

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/female-doctor-boasts-on-seeing.html
you and your mumu blog. Why you dey blur her face and name?
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by stinggy(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Yeah
Most people say 'Am' instead of 'I'm''
Yet you said it's a mistake lipsrsealed
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Bwahahahaha
stinggy:

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by MizMyColi(f): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2017
So much painment on here. cheesy

But if the topic were about fishy smelly vajays, my brothers will reel in excitement and recount "horrible" experiences.

Ehn ehn, what do I know...

Let me coman be going please cool

2 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

She looks like an auxiliary nurse!

A medical practitioner is not necessarily a doctor.

What a privilege and achievement to have seen all manner of preeks.

Thumbs up girl!

see the no of likes ......shows how ppl don't read......someone comes here and type fallacy and everyone agrees a shame
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=MizMyColi post=63702358]So much painment on here. cheesy

But if the topic were about fishy smelly vajays, my brothers will reel in excitement and recount "horrible" experiences.

Ehn ehn, what do I know...

Let me coman be going please cool[/quote

As in eh..the rate at which these guys are pained, there has to be an iota of truth in what she's saying..

my heart only goes out to all the girls giving head upandan. Can u imagine the amount of infection in their system now?

let me come and be going before they finish reading my post

2 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by MizMyColi(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2017
strenghtofawoman:

Hahahahahahahahaha

@Head...

Errmmm, shouldn't she be sure of the guy before giving something as delicate as head?

Cos if I be guy self, before someone can put their mouth on my hallowed chamber abi na pole, I have to be sure of you o...what if the person has mouth cancer? grin grin grin grin grin grin

And it's not like you can use condom self for that kind of enjoyment.

Being smart and staying WOKE should suffice.

Apatitis is real ogrin grin grin grin

Ehn, please wait for me o, we should coman go together before one joyless somebori break coconut on top my head cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by MizMyColi(f): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2017
stinggy:

Hello, compliments of the season.
cheesy
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by stinggy(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello, compliments of the season.
cheesy
Coli, thought you've left here oo shocked shocked
Long time! How have you been?
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by ashawopikin(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2017
No b ladies dey infect man dick
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2017
stinggy:

Coli, thought you've left here oo shocked shocked
Long time! How have you been?

I've been fine, thank you! cheesy

You?
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by stinggy(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
MizMyColi:

I've been fine, thank you! cheesy

You?
I'm fine too.
Wishing you a happy 2018 ahead..

1 Like

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by donqx: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
really
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Gkemz: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2017
A round of applause for the dick doctor.
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Kingbusssy(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
Olosho doctor....so she fit identify virgin and non virgin dick .....two hands up for her ooo

Me sef raise ma both legs o

1 Like

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Kingbusssy:

Me sef raise ma both legs o
lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
d33types:

A medical practitioner is a title given to medical doctors and not just anybody in the medical field.

When a doctor is asked to fill a space in a form for occupation, he/she fills medical practitioner ,not medical doctor.
in sane climes sir. In Nigeria, everyone hides under the umbrella of medical practitioner here even if you're a janitor in the hospital.
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by mamuzoOMAH(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
does she still have a job? she ought to be fired by now. very unprofessional of her.
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Yuji: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
And who doesnt know Nigerian men are the worst hypocrites on earth? old story!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.