Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (20329 Views)

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
pepethemaniac:

Is this an attempt to describe God as a physical entity? Just look at how stupiid all your post came out sounding.
usually, it's handsome guys that are this dumb, but imagine being ugly and stupid at the same time. Life must be suffering for your kind.
Shut ur mouth, is ur vision of God ugly? do u see him as an ugly being? all the angels were described as beautiful, even the Bible describes him as a beautiful being, alternate of a coward, i will pass biko
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by MissJoy29(f): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
sirBLUNT:
it has been sent ma..happy reading!
cool
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

No one has actually seen the almighty with their physical eye and lived to tell me what he looks like.. I love God because he is GOOD not because he is Handsome.
Look at all he created, I worship him for his marvellous imaginations. He is omnipotent (all doing... What he does not what he looks like)
Omnipresent (everywhere.... Again a talent limited to him alone.. Not a part of his physical being that is shiny)
And Omniscient (What he knows).

Have you ever heard the saying don't judge a book by its cover?
That book must have a pretty ugly cover with sweet content (or vice versae for that to be a saying)

I will buy the ugliest shirt in this world if it is made of the highest quality of material. I judge by what it is made of not what it looks like.

My mom told me when you go to the market to buy wrapper, most times, the ones that shine the most will.fade after two wash. Touch the texture, check the quality, don't buy anything because of its deceitful glow

I prefer an ugly house with good foundation and walls to a beautiful house suffering from termite and rodent infestation.

I have watched lots of horror movies where the main killer is a beautiful girl. Heard of Ted Bundy? The notorious serial killer with a pretty face? I don't think it can get more monstrous than that.

Stupidity is worse....

You still have a little window to choose sense..
i dont need to see God to know that he isn’t ugly, pictures of Jesus dont show an ugly man, if he was ugly it wouldn’t make sense, ugliness is bad, all the bad people in the bible were called ugly

Ure just talking shit, all those parables are there to encourage ugly people, doesn’t mean that its true, nobody is ugly, beauty is on the inside but nobody dey like marry wor wor, why didnt they look inside na?

no fashion designer will spend money on a material and not make sure that is beautiful, that one is a must, stop fooling urself nobody likes to look at ugly things

how many times have the main killer been a beautiful girl, u are just talking shit, all horror characters are ugly e get why 

am stu:pid because I dont want to accept that ugliness is a good thing, just because ure ugly its good, nobody likes ugly, even a woman doesn’t want to have ugly children, a man doesn’t want to marry an ugly wife, nobody go decorate their homes with ugly things, ugly people are rejected, how many likes on ur profile? Since u kept it, put a fine girls pix there and see what will happen
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

No one has actually seen the almighty with their physical eye and lived to tell me what he looks like.. I love God because he is GOOD not because he is Handsome.
Look at all he created, I worship him for his marvellous imaginations. He is omnipotent (all doing... What he does not what he looks like)
Omnipresent (everywhere.... Again a talent limited to him alone.. Not a part of his physical being that is shiny)
And Omniscient (What he knows).

Have you ever heard the saying don't judge a book by its cover?
That book must have a pretty ugly cover with sweet content (or vice versae for that to be a saying)

I will buy the ugliest shirt in this world if it is made of the highest quality of material. I judge by what it is made of not what it looks like.

My mom told me when you go to the market to buy wrapper, most times, the ones that shine the most will.fade after two wash. Touch the texture, check the quality, don't buy anything because of its deceitful glow

I prefer an ugly house with good foundation and walls to a beautiful house suffering from termite and rodent infestation.

I have watched lots of horror movies where the main killer is a beautiful girl. Heard of Ted Bundy? The notorious serial killer with a pretty face? I don't think it can get more monstrous than that.

Stupidity is worse....

You still have a little window to choose sense..

Wow..
God bless you smiley
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Esteemboy:

Wow..
God bless you smiley
dont lie oooo, tell me one horror character in a movie that was fine, even cartoon self they make the bad guys ugly, why una dey pretend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy God bless her? why didnt u call her beautiful, if a fine girl said what she said that will be what u will say na, hypocrites
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by pepethemaniac: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
Shut ur mouth, is ur vision of God ugly? do u see him as an ugly being? all the angels were described as beautiful, even the Bible describes him as a beautiful being, alternate of a coward, i will pass biko

Lucifer or what you now call the devil was the most beautiful out of all the angels in Heaven. There, i just proved you wrong with one statement.

For a human being, you've got to be one of the most dense motherfucckers i've ever come across.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
pepethemaniac:

Lucifer or what you now call the devil was the most beautiful out of all the angels in Heaven. There, i just proved you wrong with one statement.

For a human being, you've got to be one of the most dense motherfucckers i've ever come across.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok na, demons are handsome abi? if ure watching a horror film and the person making every1 scared is one handsome guy, u will enjoy it abi? ugliness is bad, stop pretending biko, ure a hypocrite, anything u want to buy or make in this life, looks is the first tin u consider, car, shoe, dress, phone nobody likes ugly
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
pepethemaniac:

Bro, please don't waste your time on that waste of space. He is too dumb.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok na, demons are handsome abi? if ure watching a horror film and the person making every1 scared is one handsome guy, u will enjoy it abi? ugliness is bad, stop pretending biko, ure a hypocrite, anything u want to buy or make in this life, looks is the first tin u consider, car, shoe, dress, phone nobody likes ugly
your stupidity is even louder than an empty drum..

just take a look at the balderdash you are writing..

typing like a nursery school pupil..that was fed with fairy tales, ,

shame on your lunatic brain...keep the foolishness coming,you are actually entertaining us.

such a show of shame..,,

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
sekxy:

your stupidity is even louder than an empty drum..

just take a look at the balderdash you are writing..

typing like a nursery school pupil..that was fed with fairy tales, ,

shame on your lunatic brain...keep the foolishness coming,you are actually entertaining us.

such a show of shame..,,
[/s] seeking my attention everyday, even people are noticing and asking me what is going on, why are u obsessed na, if u dont like what i said, u can ignore, must u mention me? must u remind me of ur presence? What is it na? Did I tell u that I was single? Which kind matter of - he must talk to me by force - be this na? abeg i dont want to be asked again, why som1 like u is mentioning me up and down

Try i knw that its hard, learn to ignore my comments biko, I ignore urs even when I dont agree with what u said, I'm not dead, abeg get the memo biko

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by sirBLUNT: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
MissJoy29:
Ok dear. I will check. Thanks a lot. I appreciate
you're welcome!
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] seeking my attention everyday, even people are noticing and asking me what is going on, why are u obsessed na, if u dont like what i said, u can ignore, must u mention me? must u remind me of ur presence? What is it na? Did I tell u that I was single? Which kind matter of - he must talk to me by force - be this na? abeg i dont want to be asked again, why som1 like u is mentioning me up and down

Try i knw that its hard, learn to ignore my comments biko, I ignore urs even when I dont agree with what u said, I'm not dead, abeg get the memo biko

shut your trap !!!your idiocy is top notch,,

it can't be ignored,,at 40 you are still writing like someone that hasn't seen the 4 walls of primary school,,it needs set to default.
please,,go back to school and stop disgracing your generation online..

I wonder how a normal being will be obsessed with someone that has got nothing to offer, your brain is obessed with hogwash.undecidedraving shamelessnews all over nl,even the ones arguing with you are already fed up with the malnourished comments oozing out from your putrid brain,,,
your ignorance is chocking,,so disastrous. .

your comment stinks and oozes monumental illiteracy, ,
I pray it continues anyway,,since you can't stop portraying your empty dead brain online.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
sekxy:

it can't be ignored,,at 40 you are still writing like someone that hasn't seen the 4 walls of primary school,,it needs set to default.

I wonder how a normal being will be obsessed with someone that has got nothing to offer, your brain is obessed with hogwash.undecidedraving shamelessnews all over nl,even the ones arguing with you are already fed up with the malnourished comments oozing out from your putrid brain,,,

I pray it continues anyway,,since you can't stop portraying your empty dead brain online.

how do internet chats end up this charged? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
sekxy:

I can actually type properly, I talk like that to encourage people like you, if I was very rigid, many of you wouldn't be bold enough to mention me but its not my business what you think, I don't care, you're irrelevant, whatever you think is irrelevant to me, like you smiley

you're obessed and its becoming too obvious, tone it down abit, below is yesterdays obsession, I told you to leave but you kept coming, I'm not the only guy on nairaland, carry your opinions elsewhere

I have NEVER EVER mentioned you first, you are always seeking my attention cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
I can actually type properly, I talk like that to encourage people like you, if I was very rigid, many of you wouldn't be bold enough to mention me but its not my business what you think, I don't care, you're irrelevant, whatever you think is irrelevant to me, like you smiley

you're obessed and its becoming too obvious, tone it down abit, below is yesterdays obsession, I told you to leave but you kept coming, I'm not the only guy on nairaland, carry your opinions elsewhere

I have NEVER EVER mentioned you first, you are always seeking my attention cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
still in delusion of grandeur, ,,if I wanna seek for attention ,it should be atleast for people with something upstairs,people that are better than I am,,people I can learn new things from as the day goes by..

someone that is more versed and speaks with gargantuan volume just with their comment,,
NOT someone i still have to seat his dirty and worthless a$$ down to start teaching how to reason more like a human being not like animals with disforms,,how to write a well comprehensive sentence,,someone that cant pronounce moniker,,not someone that always talks of beauty but yet looks like a rejected widower,,,you are making excuses about being a failure in life and even in writing skills,,i was wondering if you had attended nursery school but you have made is vivid that you didnt attend any atall

you should be relegated to the waste,,

I'm your teacher and your teacher shall I continue to be,,I will be proving your unreasonable assertions wrong till you have to borrow some senses to make up for the ones you have being loosing through weed addiction

remember the last time I dealt with you,,you had to run to the mods...try me again and I will even add more to it since you aren't proud of your loquacious and gibberish lifestyle,,

talk of obsesion about bellicose nonentity.

ineffectual buffon.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:
how do internet chats end up this charged? grin grin grin grin
cry
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
With how much I love females, all these statistics don't matter. I will marry for love and personality anyday
ibkayee:
Sounds like the guy in the write-up would've engaged in the same thing if he'd actually had the opportunity to be honest, nevertheless I understand not wanting to feel used/manipulated, I wasn't good enough for you then but now that you want to settle down I have your attention.

Men do the same thing, sleep around recklessly and then start looking for chaste virgins once they're ready to settle down, it's a phase a lot of young people go through in general. I understand not wanting to be with a woman with a promiscuous past if you haven't either but if you engaged in the same type of behaviour you have no right to judge.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
i dont need to see God to know that he isn’t ugly, pictures of Jesus dont show an ugly man, if he was ugly it wouldn’t make sense, ugliness is bad, all the bad people in the bible were called ugly

Ure just talking shit, all those parables are there to encourage ugly people, doesn’t mean that its true, nobody is ugly, beauty is on the inside but nobody dey like marry wor wor, why didnt they look inside na?

no fashion designer will spend money on a material and not make sure that is beautiful, that one is a must, stop fooling urself nobody likes to look at ugly things

how many times have the main killer been a beautiful girl, u are just talking shit, all horror characters are ugly e get why 

am stu:pid because I dont want to accept that ugliness is a good thing, just because ure ugly its good, nobody likes ugly, even a woman doesn’t want to have ugly children, a man doesn’t want to marry an ugly wife, nobody go decorate their homes with ugly things, ugly people are rejected, how many likes on ur profile? Since u kept it, put a fine girls pix there and see what will happen

Oh sh!t...

I have been talking to a baby that still thinks Jim Caviezel is Jesus because of The passion of Christ. Let me explain something better to you then in children's term. Jesus Christ is not american. He is most likely Israeli so please kill the comparison in your mind okay. The picture of Jesus that your great grand father took right?
I remember he grew in Wisdom, Stature and Favour not Packs, Hair and Tan. But you can tell me where Jesus drew multitudes because of his sexy voice!
I heard it was the authority he preached with but I'm too ugly to know.

All Bad people in the bible were called ugly
Including Jezebel, Absalom, Amnon, Shechem bah?

Nobody dey marry worwor

That's just stupid. Remember Mayim Balik, Amy Farrah Fowler the chic we were talking about? She's married and by your standard, she's not pretty. So you think normal sensible people marry beauty over brains? Keep deceiving yourself, your handsomeness will get you wife okay? Don't go and get sense.
Character and Wisdom sells over Ass, Tits and Cunt anyday. Marriage is not all.about sex but you're too stupid know.

Designers look at beauty over quality?

Go and learn more about fashion before you talk ko?

*Every main charcter in horror movie is ugly

Including All the boys love Mandy Lane, Serial Mom, The Vampire Diaries (Almost every Vampire was sexy, including Nikolaus), scream 4 and Jennifer's Body.

Mr. Jude, in case you don't understand English, wetin I dey talk be say no matter how person fine reach, if he/she no get anything for head, Oyo be the person case. For my side oh,
Whether you get Nicki Minaj Ass with Romangoddess Breast, if the person stupid like you, I know they reason the person talk.

But if you ugly like Steve Hawkins con get the kind brain wet dey im head, I go pay one million naira to siddon for ground make you just follow me talk.

In other words, the content matters more than the packaging! I'm not good because I'm ugly. I'm fifty times better because I'm smarter than you will ever be.

If you're too stupid to understand that, how many people have supported your views simply because you have the face of Adonis himself? The choose brain over beauty and with all the tiaras you've won in beauty competitions, it didn't matter so much when a sensible discussion is in ground.

I rather have a child with my brain and beauty than one with yours. Any day any time.
Sekxy u nko?
Missjoy29, do you want a beautiful dullard?
Ask your neighbours if they'll pick Figure 8 over I.Q of 170 for their kid?

All the likes you've gotten in your picture, has it put your shadow on world's billionaire list? My brain is gonna take me there!

No body decorates the home with beautiful carton either!

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
sekxy:

still in delusion of grandeur, ,,if I wanna seek for attention ,it should be atleast for people with something upstairs,people that are better than I am,,people I can learn new things from as the day goes by..

someone that is more versed and speaks with gargantuan volume just with their comment,,
NOT someone i still have to seat his dirty and worthless a$$ down to start teaching how to reason more like a human being not like animals with disforms,,how to write a well comprehensive sentence,,someone that cant pronounce moniker,,not someone that always talks of beauty but yet looks like a rejected widower,,,you are making excuses about being a failure in life and even in writing skills,,i was wondering if you had attended nursery school but you have made is vivid that you didnt attend any atall

you should be relegated to the waste,,

I'm your teacher and your teacher shall I continue to be,,I will be proving your unreasonable assertions wrong till you have to borrow some senses to make up for the ones you have being loosing through weed addiction

remember the last time I dealt with you,,you had to run to the mods ...try me again and I will even add more to it since you aren't proud of your loquacious and gibberish lifestyle,,

talk of obsesion about bellicose nonentity.

ineffectual buffon.

[/s] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how ure pained cheesy cheesy cheesy i know what hurts you, its the mechanic fame that i gave you grin

maybe u dont understand what it means wen som1 says ure irrelevant and ur opinion is irrelevant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

there is nothing u can type in this world that will pain me, people beta than u have tried, stop wasting ur time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Oh sh!t...

I have been talking to a baby that still thinks Jim Caviezel is Jesus because of The passion of Christ. Let me explain something better to you then in children's term. Jesus Christ is not american. He is most likely Israeli so please kill the comparison in your mind okay. The picture of Jesus that your great grand father took right?
I remember he grew in Wisdom, Stature and Favour not Packs, Hair and Tan. But you can tell me where Jesus drew multitudes because of his sexy voice!
I heard it was the authority he preached with but I'm too ugly to know.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure not smart but ure trying too hard, when i said pix of jesus it means that i got it from jim caviezel depiction of jesus? see ur thinking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy what i meant to say is that every drawing or depiction of jesus is done showing him as a handsome white man, draw an ugly man and call him jesus and see what people will do to u

ReinaFarine:

All Bad people in the bible were called ugly
Including Jezebel, Absalom, Amnon, Shechem bah?

Nobody dey marry worwor

That's just stupid. Remember Mayim Balik, Amy Farrah Fowler the chic we were talking about? She's married and by your standard, she's not pretty. So you think normal sensible people marry beauty over brains? Keep deceiving yourself, your handsomeness will get you wife okay? Don't go and get sense.
Character and Wisdom sells over Ass, Tits and Cunt anyday. Marriage is not all.about sex but you're too stupid know.

no man will pick an ugly girl over a fine one, no matter how intelligent she is, abeg stop deceiving urself, if being ugly was good, make up wouldn't sell

ReinaFarine:
Designers look at beauty over quality?

Go and learn more about fashion before you talk ko?
what is this one saying biko, have u seen an ugly fashion show or a show where ugly girls parade with clothes, nobody likes ugly, stop talking sh:it

ReinaFarine:

*Every main charcter in horror movie is ugly

Including All the boys love Mandy Lane, Serial Mom, The Vampire Diaries (Almost every Vampire was sexy, including Nikolaus), scream 4 and Jennifer's Body.

u have low self esteem issues, u know what i meant but u drag a few examples as if they are normal tins that happen always

ReinaFarine:
Mr. Jude, in case you don't understand English, wetin I dey talk be say no matter how person fine reach, if he/she no get anything for head, Oyo be the person case. For my side oh,
Whether you get Nicki Minaj Ass with Romangoddess Breast, if the person stupid like you, I know they reason the person talk.

But if you ugly like Steve Hawkins con get the kind brain wet dey im head, I go pay one million naira to siddon for ground make you just follow me talk.

for ur side? u get side? u no dey look mirror? person go date person like u call am gf cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ReinaFarine:
In other words, the content matters more than the packaging! I'm not good because I'm ugly. I'm fifty times better because I'm smarter than you will ever be.

If you're too stupid to understand that, how many people have supported your views simply because you have the face of Adonis himself? The choose brain over beauty and with all the tiaras you've won in beauty competitions, it didn't matter so much when a sensible discussion is in ground.

I rather have a child with my brain and beauty than one with yours. Any day any time.
Sekxy u nko?
Missjoy29, do you want a beautiful dullard?
Ask your neighbours if they'll pick Figure 8 over I.Q of 170 for their kid?

All the likes you've gotten in your picture, has it put your shadow on world's billionaire list? My brain is gonna take me there!

No body decorates the home with beautiful carton either!

your brain will take u where? u think that ure brilliant? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if u were u will know that ure ugly and instead of lying that ugly is good, u will be busy trying to look for ways to hide ur ugliness but ure arguing here like if me i can change how people behave, how many guys say hi to u in a year, let me die if its more than 5
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how ure pained cheesy cheesy cheesy i know what hurts you, its the mechanic fame that i gave you grin

maybe u dont understand what it means wen som1 says ure irrelevant and ur opinion is irrelevant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

there is nothing u can type in this world that will pain me, people beta than u have tried, stop wasting ur time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
why cancelling something that in your next decade if given the chance to write you will still fail wholly,,woa unto you..

you are the pained mofo here,,I asked you again,,why did you run to the mod?are you scared of your looks or whatundecided

and which name is paining me undecidedcheesy..

lol,,you think I will be perturbed when an inconsequential buffon like you says something the way you understand. .

lol,,are you the only one calling me mechanic..lol,,it's a name I laugh over..it's actually funny to me,I do call my collegues mechanic so what's the big deal if I may ask you!!

come to think of it,I should be the one asking you why you so pained about the weed addict I call you?
aren't you one huh undecided

once after taking 20 wraps of weed you will just jump to nl to deliver gibberish ,,what do you live for ??what are you proud of,,can you tell me what you have achieved or learned in life, ,you claimed you are a freelancer being paid #250k but you couldn't answer just one question being thrown at you..

hei pig,,you are way too below me both mentally and otherwise..

you are a disgrace of a son..
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
sekxy:

why cancelling something that in your next decade if given the chance to write you will still fail wholly,,woa unto you..

you are the pained mofo here,,I asked you again,,why did you run to the mod?are you scared of your looks or whatundecided

and which name is paining me undecidedcheesy..

lol,,you think I will be perturbed when an inconsequential buffon like you says something the way you understand. .

lol,,are you the only one calling me mechanic..lol,,it's a name I laugh over..it's actually funny to me,I do call my collegues mechanic so what's the big deal if I may ask you!!

come to think of it,I should be the one asking you why you so pained about the weed addict I call you?
aren't you one huh undecided

once after taking 20 wraps of weed you will just jump to nl to deliver gibberish ,,what do you live for ??what are you proud of,,can you tell me what you have achieved or learned in life, ,you claimed you are a freelancer being paid #250k but you couldn't answer just one question being thrown at you..

hei pig,,you are way too below me both mentally and otherwise..

you are a disgrace of a son..
[/s] ur opinion is irrelevant get the memo biko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure just wasting ur time
[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] ur opinion is irrelevant get the memo biko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure just wasting ur time

guy, how far na
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

guy, how far na

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:

You carry this attitude through the nite...You no dey tire? Get a babe bro
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] ur opinion is irrelevant get the memo biko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure just wasting ur time
still doesn't change the fact that you are renowned ph tout who goes about the street of ph pick pocketing and prancing around with your usual weed,,then comes online to brag about #2,000 worth...

freelancer kor,,freedancer ni.
oshi.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

You carry this attitude through the nite...You no dey tire? Get a babe bro
i'm always an asshole grin

did u just join nairaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

supersystem i have been trying to be nice with u but ur sense no go let u, i notice ur smelling attempts to insult in code me but i just ignored because then i didnt care to talk, guy stop mentioning me, u dont have a fake job to be busy with tonight? abeg get out of my mention
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
sekxy:

still doesn't change the fact that you are renowned ph tout who goes about the street of ph pick pocketing and prancing around with your usual weed,,then comes online to brag about #2,000 worth...

freelancer kor,,freedancer ni.
oshi.
[/s] wen una go learn, insults will only pain when they are true cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy as long as ure saying lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na laugh i go dey laugh
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
i'm always an asshole grin

did u just join nairaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

supersystem i have been trying to be nice with u but ur sense no go let u, i notice ur smelling attempts to insult in code me but i just ignore because then i didnt care to talk, guy stop mentioning me, u dont have a fake job to be busy with tonight? abeg get out of my mention

Lol @ fake job. Una no go kill person. We've always remained enemies, perhaps you forgot.

Lol @ fake job. Una don discuss me tire ! R u threatened by me?
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol @ fake job. Una no go kill person. We've always remained enemies, perhaps you forgot.

Lol @ fake job. Una don discuss me tire ! R u threatened by me?
k i dont care, shey u will get lost nw? smiley
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
wen una go learn, insults will only pain when they are true cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy as long as ure saying lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na laugh i go dey laugh

what's fallacy about what I typed??

do you need provecheesy

do you need me to dig up the thread you claimed that you stopped weed around February or you need pictures choose one cheesy
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
k i dont care, shey u will get lost nw? smiley

Lolz, i don't take you seriously. Anyways that you mentioned it means you're pained. Dunno worry, Dec 2018, i'll post my financial statements here so you can see how far the fake job brought thru the year... wink

Till then, enjoy yourself !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.