Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture (20350 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by wikiadamin: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
So one of the trendy news across South Africa and Africa today is this pretty Zulu lady who went naked to celebrate her culture, I mean this is not the first time we will see such but it shows some Africans are not letting go their olden day's culture any time soon.

Read Also: This Lady broke the internet with her pantless picture 18+

Everyone has the right to be proud of their culture, this pretty babe here went the extra mile to show her pride in the Zulu Culture without leaving anything out for us to imagine. What a confidence!

Also, Follow Us On Instagram @ Pulsenaija

Also On Twitter @ Pulsenaija

See her trending photos that has caused mixed reactions on Twitter below:

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/18/south-african-lady-break-internet-celebrate-zulu-culture/

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by wikiadamin: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
See more photos in link above

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Am not moved

7 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by jonaifame22(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
behold my eyes have seen the wonders thine hand made oh lord, halloweth be thy name

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
SA babes got the drill... See boobs not like these Nigerian whóres gallivanting upandan

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by daddytime(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
See the areola mehnnn... na wetin no dey let me allow my wife bobbi rest be dat ooo...chaiiii

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by playfulvivo: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
No wonder SA AIDS statistics keep rising

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Fourwinds: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Iwantslavesgone: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zulus and their ugliness lipsrsealed. What a nasty hoe. Nigeria has better looking women.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Judek2(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
I don't need you as a girlfriend, let me just pay you for your services..

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by courna(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
o boy!.... see bwest....

the girl no wear pynt join ooo

Choi....

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
This is good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by highpriestess: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is good
I no see you for una concert at eket today.
Met with akwa ibom speaker, he's very young and down to earth.
Such a kind fellow.
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
highpriestess:
I no see you for una concert at eket today. Met with akwa ibom speaker, he's very young and down to earth. Such a kind fellow.
I'm vacationing in Lagos.
Luke is a young man with capacity.
Send me PM
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by CaZmir: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
I think I've seen better.

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by 1zynnvn(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
My internet works just fine
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by dumahi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ok
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by leomarz007: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by highpriestess: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm vacationing in Lagos.

Luke is a young man with capacity.

Send me PM
Enjoy!!
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by leomarz007: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
daddytime:
See the areola mehnnn... na wetin no dey let me allow my wife bobbi rest be dat ooo...chaiiii
a ye te mi oh...will u keep quiettt...your pastor will hear of this

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by dashing07(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Na only u they celebrate ?? grin wink grin grin

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Vtrd: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mama mia, . cool

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by FisifunKododada: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
wa je kin fisifun
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
For God sake, I'm in the mosque sad

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by dollytino4real(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
see fine black nipples bobbis

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by dingbang(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Fine body buh not my kind
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by 9elly(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
This nigga grin
1zynnvn:
My internet works just fine
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by emmydiamon(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmmm, this is serious
Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
Omo dis brezz stand

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by nedubest(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
very outstanding

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by dreamwords: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2018
Oh boy
So sweet

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by p3kdudu(m): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Guys get alife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living In The Dark (18+) / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.