Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking (3739 Views)

Check Out These Romantic Photos Of A Curvy Fish Seller / Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:27pm On May 18, 2018
Nicki Minaj is now dating Future, MTO reports. The gossip site wrote..

This is not rumor or speculation — it’s 100% FACTS!!

We spoke with one of Nicki’s female friends, and she CONFIRMED that Nicki and Future are seeing each other. The insider explained, “Nicki is a BOSS so she can’t date any old n***a. Her and Future have been kicking it for months.”

The insider told MTO News that there was always some attraction between the two, but it really heated up – when the two began recording together a few weeks ago, The tipster added, “Future is all over Nicki’s new album. You’ll see when it comes out.”

And the couple seems to be pretty PUBLIC about their new budding relationship. They were spotted BOO’D up at Liv last Sunday in Miami.

See The Romantic Photos Below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/these-romantic-photos-of-nicki-minaj-and-future-have-got-people-talking/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:27pm On May 18, 2018
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by memories1(f): 10:33pm On May 18, 2018
Whatever works for them... she still remains my favorite female rapper. Always looking rah!

3 Likes

Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by austyn0(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2018
memories1:
Whatever works for them... she still remains my favorite female rapper. Always looking rah!
You rap too?
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by Adasun(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by Bluezy13(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2018
I fell in love with this lady in her rap in "Hold Yuh" ft Gyptian
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by SoapQueen(f): 11:22pm On May 18, 2018
Realest vs Realest.
I love,love Future.
I am obsessed with Nicki.
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by abiolamitodun(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2018
ehhyyyiiii see as be like defeathered fown
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by abiolamitodun(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2018
I don't just like guys that wears too much juwelries
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by memories1(f): 2:13am On May 19, 2018
austyn0:
You rap too?
Hian! No o, but I do listen to a few rap artists
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by seankay(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2018
All these Yankee gals are just animasahun. Them don turn broda man Into a hoe but I no complain.
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by jericco1(m): 4:44am On May 19, 2018
her real complexion is manifesting

1 Like

Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by austyn0(m): 6:47am On May 19, 2018
memories1:

Hian! No o, but I do listen to a few rap artists
A fan of rap songs then?
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by swiz123(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2018
Those boobs are the only reason I wake up with an erection every morning
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by memories1(f): 8:04am On May 19, 2018
austyn0:
A fan of rap songs then?
Occasionally, I amuse myself with a select few.
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2018
Bluezy13:
I fell in love with this lady in her rap in "Hold Yuh" ft Gyptian
Bro you need to here "bed of lies" Nicki feature Skylar
Re: These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking by austyn0(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2018
memories1:

Occasionally, I amuse myself with a select few.
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

The Ruler Of Dubai Is Currently Heartbroken. He Is Suspecting Wife Of Cheating / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / “my Ex Left Me Cus I Was Fat” – Man Motivated By Heartbreak Shares Photos Of °°°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.