Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (62262 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Olril18(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've tried my best to but I'm finding it very difficult to feel sorry for this guy

me too honestly... but I remember a lot of injustice that really breaks my soul being perpetuated by president Buhari,and I don't feel sorry for him again...

I'm totally indifferent.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Smooyis(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
I really feel for the president at this hour. I hope he feels this way for the already traumatized poor Nigerians irrespective of tribe, and religion. May God strengthen him and grant his son quick recovery. I believe God is saying something through all this. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
dadaic:

I wish him death, When my father died while working for the Nigerian Government, protecting its citizens, did you wish anyone death. You are a hypocrite. When my dad caught 17 armed robbers in one night, and he was shot, they neglected him. His pension since the past 17yrs wasn't paid. You dickhead, may you, and his son rot in hell.
I hope he didn't die..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by mywells: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Whoever that wishes you death shall die before you Yusuf Buhari. embarassed
who care if he goes to hell as if is not tax payer money they depend on shoe shiner may all of you perish to the bottom less pit in not time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Phonefanatic: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Caseless:
I just don't know what to say to this boy. Look at what he has caused. The only male child of this old man...I'm sad.

I used to think he's gentle and not loud with this kind of lifestyle, but I was wrong.

Don't worry if he's the only son his father has taken many people's only child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by kenchizzy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
undecidedHow i wish this Thing happen to ur father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Great2017: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:
Yusuf I wish you safe recovery

as for your father... hmm

if I remember ethnic cleansing by Fulani herdsmen and your father had always kept mum
Which one be "safe recovery" again?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by MightySparrow: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please God heal him completely
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I wish him speedy recovery but why the update...A lot of people get involved in accidents like this and we don't get to hear about it...Oh he's the President's son!

Its just how News publishing works. They only want the stories dat sell not lagbgaja news
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Guestlander: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Some Nigerians are really really hateful and cold hearted.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Jokkarm2: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yusuf , may God heal you and fix every bone and replace every blood in your body . amen.
though I have not seen you before neither you have seen me but I wish you quick recovery .
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by EternalTruths: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
ibkgab001:
Only if proper care is taking

This guy just spoil December the same way him papa spoil Christmas with fuel scarcity

even if he survive this he might later run mad or never comprehend again .... head injury is too deadly

I wish him quick recovery only if God allows him to survive

To those that are happy about his accident ...remember MR NIGER D

Remember victims of Fulani herdsmen terrorism

Remember Shi'ites killed by the military

Remember victims of Python Dance.

Buhari just got served.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Davidlollipop(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
A lesson to all, do not neglect the importance of an helmet.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Leopantro: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
in fact, who is the person that bought the powerbikes fir them to ride?
that person will never know peace, don't you know how dangerous those things are?
Because of your expensive gifts two young boys are fighting for their lifes and the mother is bed ridden.
see what you have caused?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by frankpro27(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
I dnt wish d guy death, bt I wish somtin will happen dat will make dis government see the need to get our hospitals working Nd save ppl dying from similar accidents daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by EternalTruths: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
DAVEZONIGLTD:
May the healing power of God be upon you and your friend in Jesus name-Amen!!!

Job 22:28.

Eya

What of victims of Python Dance.?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Leopantro: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Guestlander:
Some Nigerians are really really hateful and cold hearted.

will you blame them? thr normal response is to show empathy but due to actions of those in power, Their hearts are hardened.

stop and consider what made them this way.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nne5:
Nobody is talking about his friend abi that one no follow get accident?
who is that ones father?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by xynerise: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leopantro:
in fact, who is the person that bought the powerbikes fir them to ride?
that person will never know peace, don't you know how dangerous those things are?
Because of your expensive gifts two young boys are fighting for their lifes and the mother is bed ridden.
see what you have caused?
Is Yusuf a toddler not to know how dangerous it is ? You people should stop sounding all kind hearted like these people give two flying fvck about you. He was cruising and enjoying son of the president lifestyle when he met his fate...nobody should be blamed for the accident and if anybody should be blamed, it should be Yusuf...

I wish him quick recovery though

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by eenai(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
God please save this situation. Let this young man come out of this alive and well. Mr President, May the Lord strengthen you and give you a pleasant suprise concerning this issue.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by olasco18(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:

What exactly is your pain and frustration?

Is it because you haven't eaten this evening or because you haven't achieved any of the things you set out to achieve when you were a kid. How's that my fault.
Try nd b sensible for once...even if its to borrow sense plz go nd borrow from ur neighbours...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Guestlander: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leopantro:

will you blame them? thr normal response is to show empathy but due to actions of those in power, Their hearts are hardened.

stop and consider what made them this way.

We are all in this together, but I can't bring myself to wish death on a young guy whose only sin is his family ties with the President.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by darlenese(f): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yusuf I wish u what your father wish Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by lexy2014: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I wish him speedy recovery but why the update...A lot of people get involved in accidents like this and we don't get to hear about it...Oh he's the President's son!
aunty na so ooh. Even d other boy, nobody de talk that one matter
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by HeyCorleone(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
olasco18:

Try nd b sensible for once...even if its to borrow sense plz go nd borrow from ur neighbours...

Booooooooooooooooooooooring.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by HeyCorleone(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
olasco18:

Okay you're boring.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
shukudi:
ur father caught 17 armed robbers in one night? olny him? baba u too dey watch Nollywood. blame NPF and Maina for ur Dad's pension. But then, i hope ur Dad was not a member of SARS too?

If you can read, you would see 17yrs now. He died 17yrs ago. Dullard.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by BonaVIta(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
The way majority of Nigerians reason, make these so call "politicians" continue to take us for granted. For Christ's sake, wht makes Yusuf Buhari's life more important than those of innocent nigerians killed by fulani herdsmen from sokoto to calabar, or those dying in accidents or other ill factors by this imcompetent government. Instead of using this opportunity to pass a message to Buhari, everyone wants to show care to one man who dosent care about thousands of families left to mourn for no just cause.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Leopantro: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Guestlander:

We are all in this together, but I can't bring myself to wish death on a young guy whose only sin is his family ties with the President.

unfortunately, you are one of the very few.
my heart goes out to the mother, watching her only son go through such horror.
As for the father, i wish him what he wishes Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Maximus85(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
I can imagine Pa Buhari scolding him when he gets well. Lol. I hope he gets well soon
Re: Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain by TalkingBird: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
This young man needs to survive pls.

The lesson is already learned very clearly by all.
There should be world class medical facility in the six geographical regions for easy access in cases of critical emergency need as in this case.
This can be provided in a system soon to end though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.