Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (67605 Views)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Silly
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by selfmadeboss: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
OK na let's go there
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by SmellingAnus(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Their life their business... Very creative.... Nice pose.... cool

Make I no turn to hypocrite... I like that style... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by elderd89: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2017
How that wan take concern us
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Diso60090(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Nice style there go girl
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Mechejy: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
This pose appears to be trending with couples......

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-man-holds-his-woman-tight-in-pre.html

this woman go de serve her husband well well for night unlike ugwum queen comy oha wey de give excuse all de time
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by TDonald: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Stupid Ass-nal Fans

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by FrenchWay: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2017
This marriage will not last up to a normal cum time.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by tunechidope(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Those shoes made more sense than the nonsense pose on the nonsense uncreative photoshoot
.... You gat it those shoes got my attention not the yeye pose ...
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by brownsugar23: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2017
One corner things for the other room show she just can't wait for the koko
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by joenor(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2017
I really don't know sha, but from what I see, she just made a fool out herself, what was that for, showing the world how weird she can be.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2017
And they are arsenal fans.no wonder arsenal fans are labelled "pu***sy niggers
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Write2018: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2017
With pics like this, they must have do, done and overdo in the other room. Nothing in today's pre-wedding photos encourage decency.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
This pose appears to be trending with couples......

I think she is gifted

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Kingsley10000: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:
undecidedwe know the pussy belongs to him but must you broadcast it on social media
ARE U JEALOUS?
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Which kine goat b dis one?...u tink all men are irresponsible like u?...and who told u marriage is all abt sex...shattap if u dnt kn wat to say
OgahBohz:
two years latter dem o break up, nd be blaming devil ...

after u don enjoy all the kpekus nd kporons bfor wedding, wts left for after wedding again ....

and we guys de quick tire for one kpekus ....

so.he moves to d next one, he gets caught nd d blame starts.

next tin men are dis nd that ...

awon weyrey yaba left ...

modified

so this stupid post made front page ...chisors

anyway lemme use dis chance to say

hello to my kid bro, his name is Omieza he isy father's second born, he is the immediate younger brother to me .. he is the father of the house whenever I am not arround...

wat m I saying sef ...

APC nai cuz am o
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by lezz(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2017
A classless show of affection. Seems couples are doing the absurd to outdo and outshine the previous pre-wedding couple.

And then the respect and reverence for marriage is being trivialize by couples who are under the illusion marriage is a show biz.

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by OgahBohz: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Simplep:
Which kine goat b dis one?...u tink all men are irresponsible like u?...and who told u marriage is all abt sex...shattap if u dnt kn wat to say

ur papa na goat,..
so it is responsible for ladies to go out dressed half naked abi

U will die by rapist ...
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by futurism: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:
undecidedwe know the pussy belongs to him but must you broadcast it on social media
that is how you know the core reason why they are getting married. Don't be surprised when they start having things go south.

People who complain about their marriage fall into that circle.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by jolyment: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2017
thaikun15:
NO ALIGNMENT

Lol
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by emmie14: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2017
See how marital institutions is being bastardised .
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Kingsley10000: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Beta pikin wey sabi the thing
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Someone who can easily insult anoda person's father is nt worth my time,it shows how immature u are.....swerve,idiot
OgahBohz:

ur papa na goat,..
so it is responsible for ladies to go out dressed half naked abi

U will die by rapist ...

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by 2lateBiafra: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Ravissante:

WWhat sense did you make now? It's as if you just typed Al the things your phone simultaneously predicted for you

Even the phone no fit predict this BULLSHIT.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by guru90: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
This nonsense must not enter 2018 sad

100% supported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
It appears only prostitues are getting married these days
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Nawa. this generation has lost it!!
No shame again!!
Haba!!! this picture shouldn't be posted in public especially on social media.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by BabbanBura(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=EdifiedCEO post=63693181]This pose appears to be trending with couples......

[/quote

ibkkk sweerie come and behold chomtin - this wont be a bad idea in za oza room woo. You fit raise leg like that?
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by holluphemydavid(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
This nonsense must not enter 2018 sad
seconded grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2017
These ones just want to trend. They are supposed to hide their heads in shame not for engaging in sex but for displaying to their friends and family that they are now pros in the game. Na the lady suppose shame pass. See as she open leg and bum for common pre-wedding pic! #irritating
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Paulosky1900: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Kingsley10000:
ARE U JEALOUS?

me jealous? I ain't jealous just that the way this pre wedding photos is taking to another level isn't good...am afraid next 50years to come what nigga would look like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.