Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (67604 Views)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Dollabiz: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Mmmm
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by SirLakes: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Chai see pose

She's a pro kiss
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Kingsley10000: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:

me jealous? I ain't jealous just that the way this pre wedding photos is taking to another level isn't good...am afraid next 50years to come what nigga would look like
why is it that we africans are hypocrites,in western clime,these things are prevalent even worst and i've not seen where u condemned it.i dont see anything illicit here as the intending couple are anticipating to get married.or is sex not part of it?what about you(other youths,our celebs)that engage in it indiscriminately?
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by bossrillboss: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2017
see dem see dem nd na arsenal fan dem b fa. grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2017
That is the style they have been using to commit sin.

May God forgive them.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by shomutuski(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2017
my gorgeous, Air Max ID running Sneakers.....
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:
undecidedwe know the pussy belongs to him but must you broadcast it on social media
yes angry
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
This pose appears to be trending with couples......

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-man-holds-his-woman-tight-in-pre.html

God fearing couples with a Godfearing pose trying to contract the institution God instructed..Lol

Before you quote me please check first if you are alive..Because every living soul knows that the trend is seeking a Godfearing partner even if the purpose is never easy to achieve and in recent times it has become a myth.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Paulosky1900: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Kingsley10000:
why is it that we africans are hypocrites,in western clime,these things are prevalent even worst and i've not seen where u condemned it.i dont see anything illicit here as the intending couple are anticipating to get married.or is sex not part of it?what about you(other youths,our celebs)that engage in it indiscriminately?

my guy we are Africans, not westerners we have our own culture, IF they like let them bleep till day break that's not my business my concern is why posting it on social media, or don't you observe that children of nowadays is more corrupt than we adults that's where they learn is bad things...when I was 12yrs I don't know anything called sex but 8yrs child now knows it beta than u...imagine 50years to come infact may God help us all.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
This nonsense must not enter 2018 sad
why? angry
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
this one na doggy scissors oo��
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by yinkus6750(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2017
What do you expect? The spirit of Arsene is in them. Pray the union won't be as clueless as the club they rep.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by ArcGibson(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Oshisco
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Kingsley10000: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:

my guy we are Africans, not westerners we have our own culture, IF they like let them bleep till day break that's not my business my concern is why posting it on social media, or don't you observe that children of nowadays is more corrupt than we adults that's where they learn is bad things...when I was 12yrs I don't know anything called sex but 8yrs child now knows it beta than u...imagine 50years to come infact may God help us all.
the world is getting more intelligent and advanced,you can't compare your intellectual prowess when you were 12 to an 8yr old kid of this contemporary era,with the advent of smart phones and computers now it's expected for them to know more.there is nothing u can do to curb or curtail the rapid rate of moral decadence now,it will only get worst...I THINK THAT'S PART OF MODERNIZATION
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by AiiVee(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2017
yeeeeee yeba!!!!
sa ma jegbadun, oyinmomo
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Paulosky1900: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Kingsley10000:
the world is getting more intelligent and advanced,you can't compare your intellectual prowess when you were 12 to an 8yr old kid of this contemporary era,with the advent of smart phones and computers now it's expected for them to know more.there is nothing u can do to curb or curtail the rapid rate of moral decadence now,it will only get worst...I THINK THAT'S PART OF MODERNIZATION

so what are you saying now
that nothing is wrong with the photo Abi?
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by bigiyaro(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:
undecidedwe know the pussy belongs to him but must you broadcast it on social media
can u swear on it?
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Paulosky1900: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
bigiyaro:
can u swear on it?
I can't swear it but by marriage right it belongs to him.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by zudozz: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
che d girl papa n mama n younger ones go dey see this pic?...This world has come to an end already..Make una dey wait for rapture
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Anambralife(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
This pose appears to be trending with couples......

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-man-holds-his-woman-tight-in-pre.html

IMAGIME THE COUPLE BEEN ARSENAL FANS.....THIS MARRIAGE GO LAST DIE.....ARSENAL FANS CAN CODE.. cheesy grin cool[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by OgahBohz: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Simplep:
Someone who can easily insult anoda person's father is nt worth my time,it shows how immature u are.....swerve,idiot

e pain am ooo
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by OgahBohz: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
Simplep:
Which kine goat b dis one?...u tink all men are irresponsible like u?...and who told u marriage is all abt sex...shattap if u dnt kn wat to say

come who d hell are you sef , y u dey carry my mata for head like say na kpokpo garri ..?

dem de pay u ni?
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Muyiddeen(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Abeg See bad style
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by cstr1001: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2017
beejayphako:
This girl na one kind pro o, chai.. see as she combine monkey with doggy
I dey tell you.

There is nothing better than Knowing that your wife is a tigress in Bed.

Lucky nigga. I am sure the Blow jobs he receives from her are top notch.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by princessbarmie: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
The woman's recumbent position shows just how women are malleable, into hoes, into sexslaves. Feminism to me sounds like a bullshited mazy phenomenon, it just doesnt hold. The man is a dick anyways.
waris all these rubbish now �
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by tomtyte02(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Ravissante:

WWhat sense did you make now? It's as if you just typed Al the things your phone simultaneously predicted for you

lmao....you sound like you've done it before.
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
ItchingPreek:
My preek just jogged!!
1min man spotted
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nickymezor(f): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
justscorchone:
My prick dey transform like decepticon
another 1min man spotted
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Kingbusssy(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:

I wonder o
Maybe they're #TeamOneCorner
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by nairayouthcom(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Those shoes made more sense than the nonsense pose on the nonsense uncreative photoshoot

team foot wear
Re: Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Promiseisaac(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2017
nice position if u ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.