Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

#menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? (1383 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by WackyJ1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
One Twitter user shared in a thread the Harassment that Women face on a daily basis and the kind of discomfort and limitations they have to go through in order to minimize the chances of these Harassment occurring. She Claims that if you knew what Women go through, you'd join her in tweeting Men are Scum four times daily. Below are her tweets.

Ladies is this what you really Face Daily?

1 Like

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by WackyJ1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na today you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by HeyCorleone(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
What a load of horsecrap.

What do these females really want? Why do they just delight in playing the victim card??

Going from her post she's one wild female. An amateur thot. She's mentioned scenarios where normally a decent girl won't find herself. Why would you go to a party and be grinding on a stranger's schlong and complain when he inappropriately touches you? Didn't you make yourself available for such rubbish the moment you agreed to dance?!

Smh..

Women.

1 Like

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by ebig21(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
her father and brothers are scum

1 Like

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why would she allow a stranger sit behind her back in an Okada? Is she poor or what?

1 Like

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
In Nigeria, Men are scum and Women are Hoes.

We didn't just arrive at this mentality all of a sudden. It took years of ignorance, illiteracy and improper home training to land us in this Mess.

Now we are paying the price for mistakes made in the past. But the solution is to Train the present generation in order to Prevent this in the future

1 Like

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by dasparrow: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
OP,

I am sure you have female family members. Ask them.

What I do know is that Nigeria is a society crawling with perverts and paedophiles. Sexual harrassment and abuse is seen as normal in Nigeria. Very sickening society.
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Ever8054: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
I don't even know what to comment,.. leme check the next topic...
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Kaycee7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
While I agree with the girl that there are a lot of sexual predators, it says something about her if all the men she's met are sexual predators. I've met my fair share of hoes but I can't say "Women are hoes" because I've also met a lot of decent ladies, besides my mother and sisters. So I know there are decent girls out there. If all the men she's encountered are sexual predators, then she needs to examine herself and her activities properly.
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
DUMBOS ON RAGE, AS USUAL.
HOW DOES TWEETING "MEN ARE SCUM" HELP TO SOLVE A THING OR TWO? undecided
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by vikithor(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
men are scum ...?
no arguement cos your father,grandfather,brothers,uncle,pastor,amongst others are not Females grin
opinion is yours,freedom of speech as not been abolished
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by WackyJ1(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kaycee7:
While I agree with the girl that there are a lot of sexual predators, it says something about her if all the men she's met are sexual predators. I've met my fair share of hoes but I can't say "Women are hoes" because I've also met a lot of decent ladies, besides my mother and sisters. So I know there are decent girls out there. If all the men she's encountered are sexual predators, then she needs to examine herself and her activities properly.

There are indeed a lot of hoes among us
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Sexual harassment is real.

This idea of using style to hit a woman's breast in a bus all in the name of bringing out money from pocket is very annoying.
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by RaaGhu: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Na only you waka come??!
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by yorex2011: 1:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Wondering what she wants us to do. After the likes and retweets, what next?
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by habsydiamond(m): 1:26am On Dec 29, 2017
This is what I use to say about some girls...if dem open dem mouth talk e to be like say make man beat her like panel beater.....some girls no sabi talk at all...but God don give guys them password...action they say speaks louder than voice...silent matters a lot when their is disagreement btw a man and a lady...
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Macgreat(m): 1:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Oh, and their money is not scum Abi?

Rubbish!
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Macgreat(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Sexual harassment is real.

This idea of using style to hit a woman's breast in a bus all in the name of bringing out money from pocket is very annoying.

Elbow touching your breast mistakenly is harassment too.

Please, all the ladies should go and loss weight Abeg.

They expect you to be uncomfortable for their sake.

That was how I entered a bus and one lady complained asking me to move my leg when the space is so tight, o boy I told to move too if she doesn't want to be feeling my leg on her as$.

Rubbish! You people should loss weight and stop claiming harassment.
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by ubunja(m): 5:19am On Dec 29, 2017
if only the 5 million + unborn babies women abort annually worldwide could speak....
then we would really know who are scum

1 Like

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Macgreat:

Elbow touching your breast mistakenly is harassment too.

Please, all the ladies should go and loss weight Abeg.

They expect you to be uncomfortable for their sake.

That was how I entered a bus and one lady complained asking me to move my leg when the space is so tight, o boy I told to move too if she doesn't want to be feeling my leg on her as$.

Rubbish! You people should loss weight and stop claiming harassment.
Oga I am very slim, so don't tell me to lose weight, abi you want me to lose my life?

Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by wristbangle: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Ofcourse there are sex starved men and that doesn't mean she should conclude all of them are scum.

I have seen cases where men have been harassed sexually but who can we cry to? Nobody would listen to us. It is easy for women to play victim card about been sexually embarrassed by men since they believe the society sees them as the weaker vessel.

On some occasion, I have made myself uncomfortable not to rest my back against a lady chest when she stretch her hands at my back or when they tell me it's fine if I sit at their back on bike.

Only if men would start behaving themselves, these slay queens would not have gut to be tongue lashing men anyhow but will they listen?
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Wild girl you say
You are really a dim wit plebian.

So, she can't party because she's a girl?
So, you support the harassment of "not so decent ladies"? Nonsense !!!

Pray that your sisters or girlfriend never encounter that or being made to feel unsafe even in their respective apartment because of their gender.
Better change and drop that mentality before the new year

#SomeMenAreScum
Re: #menarescum- Is This What Women/girls Really Face Everyday? by Macgreat(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Oga I am very slim, so don't tell me to lose weight, abi you want me to lose my life?

You are perfect dear. We don't want you to varnish cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Be With A Ukrainian Woman? / Which Of These Words Do You Hate Hearing Your Partner Say To You? / Erection Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.