Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nice Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nice Guys (14616 Views)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2018
I just updated the 3rd entry of my nice guys for those of you reading it here is the blog
www.udokaebooks..com
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Diary of Mr nice guy. He have been updating his diary and he is no longer such a nice guy, he have change, read and see how much he changed

www.udokaebooks..com

click and see other stories
Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Perhaps he's meeting the wrong girls or he is unattractive lol.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to date a genuine nice guy. IMO, they're a rare species.

4 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Perhaps he's meeting the wrong girls or he is unattractive lol.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to date a genuine nice guy. IMO, they're a rare species.

Zarzar?
Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Zarzar?

Who is asking? tongue
Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who is asking? tongue

That who is very unfriendly to witches... That who believes they should be hounded off the face of the earth...
Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

That who is very unfriendly to witches... That who believes they should be hounded off the face of the earth...

Cute smiley I'm at Voldemort's level of wizardry, so you gonna lose, Van Helsing or whomever is in charge of the witch hunting department lol.

But honestly, who are you? I don't recognize the moniker
Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Cute smiley I'm at Voldemort's level of wizardry, so you gonna lose, Van Helsing or whomever is in charge of the witch hunting department lol.

But honestly, who are you? I don't recognize the moniker

Vorpal, but as it appears I was surrounded by witches the whole time...sad

Umm God himself is in charge.

1 Like

Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Vorpal, but as it appears I was surrounded by witches the whole time...sad

Umm God himself is in charge.

Oh? Ok, cool.

It's been good so far (2018)?
Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh? Ok, cool.

It's been good so far (2018)?

You have nothing to say to that God part? grin

It's been fine..
Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

You have nothing to say to that God part? grin

It's been fine..

Lol, what did you expect me to say?

I'm glad to hear it's been just "fine". I hope it moves on to become a much better adjective tongue
Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what did you expect me to say?

I'm glad to hear it's been just "fine". I hope it moves on to become a much better adjective tongue

Why do you speak like you know more than I told you?

I am being real serious btw, He is here on earth. Speaking through a human... Don't you wish to meet him? Though I must say, he has no business with witches though..
Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Why do you speak like you know more than I told you?

I am being real serious btw, He is here on earth. Speaking through a human... Don't you wish to meet him? Though I must say, he has no business with witches though..

I know more than you're revealing because I'm a witch, remember? tongue

Lol, tell me more about this earthly god. I'm intrigued.
Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I know more than you're revealing because I'm a witch, remember? tongue

Lol, tell me more about this earthly god. I'm intrigued.

Oh I forgot, you tend to have a keen mind. One of the qualities that caught my attention. Downloading all I thought of you currently.... I can't believe you a witch though! How is it you guys have such intriguing mind and charming personality! It's not right at all angry

The devil is damn clever!

It's not an earthly god. It's God himself. Can you explain to me why you don't believe? sad
Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Oh I forgot, you tend to have a keen mind. One of the qualities that caught my attention. Downloading all I thought of you currently.... I can't believe you a witch though! How is it you guys have such intriguing mind and charming personality! It's not right at all angry

The devil is damn clever!

It's not an earthly god. It's God himself. Can you explain to me why you don't believe? sad

Lol, now I'm a little scared. Ok then, tell me more about this "God" you're on about. Let it be nothing that makes me doubt your sanity tongue
Re: Nice Guys by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, now I'm a little scared. Ok then, tell me more about this "God" you're on about. Let it be nothing that makes me doubt your sanity tongue

I haven't even spoken yet, you are questioning my sanity. Let's just leave it abeg. Enjoy your day.

I have said all that there is, it's God himself speaking through a human. I don't think words can make anyone understand except those who experience it of themselves. I know it sounds mysterious, but God comes in ways one will least expect it. That I know for a fact.
Re: Nice Guys by XhosaNostra(f): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

I haven't even spoken yet, you are questioning my sanity. Let's just leave it abeg. Enjoy your day.

I have said all that there is, it's God himself speaking through a human. I don't think words can make anyone understand except those who experience it of themselves. I know it sounds mysterious, but God comes in ways one will least expect it. That I know for a fact.

Ok. Bye.
Re: Nice Guys by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
kingokoh:
Why is it that the nice guys always end up being single, even after all their niceness. Then the bad guys end up with all the girls even after all their bad behavior. just tell me why
Hmm! Lemme keep hmm'ing as I walk away. I have no idea with this kind of topic.
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
New update on my blog is out so guys do visit and leave your comment
www.udokaebooks..com
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Who still want an update from www.udokaebooks..com about the dairy of Mr nice guy
Re: Nice Guys by ubunja(m): 5:47am On Jan 10, 2019
KroKodile:

Because he who has one, it will be collected and given to he that has already. Being nice shows you are perfect - ladies know that no one is perfect, but the one who is nice wants to show that he is perfect (ladies see that as an imperfection already).
Bottom line, you are too artificial for their liking.
come again? cheesy
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
https://kingsworld7..com/2018/08/latent-alpha.html

If u want to see the full story of this

Re: Nice Guys by Raalsalghul: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
ayoncox:
Because we nice guys are not skillful in the act of deceiving ladies. They do not love to hear the truth, as in Just tell an ugly lady you are beautiful and she will be running after you. The good thing about me is that I am nice but not foolish.

Is it even by force that one enter a relationship, I am 28 and have never been in one because of my personal ideologies. My business, my commitment is centered on making impacts for now, I won't let a lady divide my attention now. Someone here may say my own is too much, any way that is true the same applies to my mentors like Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg. Relationship is sweet when you have covered enough mile stones.
All these nice guys talk don tire me, however true it might be. Just wanna make enough money, travel round the world: meet new people, go to new places. Marriage of the table, still don't believe in that stuff. Is that too much to ask angry
Re: Nice Guys by dumininu01(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Girls like guys who can control dem nt d other way round... Nice guys lack these things n r willing to do anything for a girl.. It sucks tho grin

3 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by baralatie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
kingokoh:
Why is it that the nice guys always end up being single, even after all their niceness. Then the bad guys end up with all the girls even after all their bad behavior. just tell me why
who is a nice guy:an introvert,extrovert,melancholic,rich,busy,book worm,a governor,an accountant,a lawyer
Re: Nice Guys by mhizbel(f): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
profolaolu:
It a lie, I am a good guy that only virgins come my way
grin grin cool
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2019
I read somewhere that girls flirt with the bad guys but follow the nice guys home in the end.
Then do you guys ever notice that good guys ends with bad girls and good girls end with Bad guys
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Nice Guys by chris31(m): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2019
U can't win a Nigerian girl heart with been nice & honesty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice Guys by Foodforthought: 1:05am On Jan 17, 2019
ayoncox:
Because we nice guys are not skillful in the act of deceiving ladies. They do not love to hear the truth, as in Just tell an ugly lady you are beautiful and she will be running after you. The good thing about me is that I am nice but not foolish.

Is it even by force that one enter a relationship, I am 28 and have never been in one because of my personal ideologies. My business, my commitment is centered on making impacts for now, I won't let a lady divide my attention now. Someone here may say my own is too much, any way that is true the same applies to my mentors like Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg. Relationship is sweet when you have covered enough mile stones.
The best comment
Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2019
I am nice and nothing can change that not even the society

3 Likes

Re: Nice Guys by kingokoh(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2019
As a guy will you marry who is older than you as a girl will you marry who is younger dan you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.