Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (4429 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by delectablegyal(f): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2019
I don't get it. I have seen this play out too many times. I have seen nice guys been rejected then I see them playing and frolicking with bad guys just to spite the nice guy. why? ladies una no get sense.

sandra niniola is an exception though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Both bad and nice traits are embedded in me gringrin I can adapt ...Chaii I can't be an extreme nice guy

Yeah, nice guys finish last (they can't say "No", they always wanna please their girlfriends and are always afraid of losing them)
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by MJBOLT: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2019
nice guys are boring,too predictable,they do everything to please a lady,they praise her all the time,they think with their d*cks instead of their head,they think money can buy a girl's love.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Davash222(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Please define bad guys for us.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by ZikZikZik: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2019
iLegendd:
Hmm.
Master grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by madone: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
Please define bad guys for us.
be selfish,be alpha person ,no send no poo,dont be needy,dont be available all times,maje her know she is not the only one.but show her love. Use the exact words on her don't paraphrase. Fvck is fvck .kiss is kiss . smooch is smooch don't do parental guidance. Don't be slow to say what you want. with these and many more Ur bad boy life is loading.dress neat remember u come first

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:
I don't get it. I have seen this play out too many times. I have seen nice guys been rejected then I see them playing and frolicking with bad guys just to spite the nice guy. why? ladies una no get sense.

u dnt mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Hey everyone out there has dark side...now how do you think it will be comfortable for an average lady to tell a good church guy that he is not fucking her very well. The good church guy wjll think she is a prostitute but she can conveniently tell that bad boy to Bleep her very well.
Can you see that ?
An average girl is comfortable telling that bad guy to Bleep her doggy ��
She is comfortable telling him to allow her suck him. Can he tell tje good guy the same
Imagine you are a lady fpr once
Then you can see through there eyes
They won Cum as well
They want to feel good now that they are young amd unmarried
A lady onc told me that she love mke up sex.
Especially when she is beaten and
feel tired
Shey na good guy go beat am
If you ever have a true female friend that is open with u sure you will know how they feel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by delectablegyal(f): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2019
where is the moderator? let us go to front page.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by CyberWolf: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Because like poles repels while unlike poles attract. The good ladies like bad guys and the bad ladies like nice guys. Good ladies wants to explore and nice guys can’t give them that experience. The bad ladies are tired of exploring and wants to retire, the nice are their option because they’ve seen it all with the bad guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by marvin906(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2019
because they are confused

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2019
madone:
be selfish,be alpha person ,no send no poo,dont be needy,dont be available all times,maje her know she is not the only one.but show her love. Use the exact words on her don't paraphrase. Fvck is fvck .kiss is kiss . smooch is smooch don't do parental guidance. Don't be slow to say what you want. with these and many more Ur bad boy life is loading.dress neat remember u come first
Bad guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2019
If this nonsense makes front page, I'll understand why Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by sparkle6(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

No one wants a wimp. Ubunja and Harddon were 100% right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

are you excluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Even the nice guys don't appreciate the good girls,so it's a two way thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by lilmax(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
they are low self-esteem guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
I concur. Some guys don't appreciate good girls.

Biglittlelois:
Even the nice guys don't appreciate the good girls,so it's a two way thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
nice guys are boring,too predictable,they do everything to please a lady,they praise her all the time,they think with their d*cks instead of their head,they think money can buy a girl's love.
Come and join me for cake. So on point.

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jirair:
I concur. Some of them don't appreciate good girls.

Stop being a good girl
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Divay22(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Stop being a good girl
You mean guys don't appreciate good girls?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Divay22:

You mean guys don't appreciate good girls?
Nah!!! That's not what I mean...gringrin
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Divay22(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Nah!!! That's not what I mean...gringrin
So what do you mean then?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by zexy2030(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
it's about manliness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by castro316: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
blissgregory:
u dnt mean it

So blissgregory what's you take on this matter?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by castro316: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
delectablegyal:

Girls need guys who can stir their emotions, unpredictable
Men who can take decision and give them direction. Confused and emotional beings they need someone who is stable even in the face of the storm. Girls shall test you shake you to prove your mettle and sorry mr nice guy, you are failing the test already. She doesn't want you to be nice, she wants you to be a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
castro316:

So blissgregory what's you take on this matter?
noting lykk take
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by castro316: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
blissgregory:
noting lykk take

Ok countryboot
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
castro316:

Ok countryboot
boss
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
Well put

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Divay22:

So what do you mean then?
I was only being sarcastic with the lady I quoted .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife / My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / Another Cross Dresser Discovered In Nigeria With The Name Michelle Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.