Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

"Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform (3422 Views)

What can I feed her to make her grow big? / Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY / I Just Bought A Boerbeol Pup. I Need Help In Making Her Grow Stronger And Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2017
If you are a real dog lover, Guess the breed.

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by mikejj(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2017
...so we should drink rice abi??

2 Likes

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Lol. We should go for thanksgiving
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Othello92:
If you are a real dog lover, Guess the breed.
I think GSD. Looks well taken care of.

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice one bube.

I was waiting on critics but seems they are on holiday.
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Namdeenero(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Your German shepherd looks good.. But isn't a month old

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by kolokolobi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
More like 2 months +.......the ears are beginning to straighten up

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 5:36am On Dec 31, 2017
It's a month and 2wks plus
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 5:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Nameredo definitely has good knowledge of dogs. I have spotted this dude since July this year.

Well done �.
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Namdeenero(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Othello92:
Namdeenero definitely has good knowledge of dogs. I have spotted this dude since July this year.

Well done �.
Thank you sir, if it's GSD and Caucasian then count me in

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by xana101: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice gsd.

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 12:37am On Jan 12, 2018
I believe she's slant wink grin

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Eveezy(m): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2018
No shez not a slant and nt a month ND 2 wks either
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by countsparrow: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2018
this dog is more than a month and two weeks... Dats like 6 to 7weeks... Iro la ba n be
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Babatunde360: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2018
The collar is too big

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Eveezy(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Babatunde360:
The collar is too big
Are u not a Nigerian? grin the pup is a perfect Nigerian specimen, our mothers sew big cloths for us with d hope of growing into them in the future

6 Likes

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2018
The breeder told me she is slant. Cus i bought her for the cost of a slant
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2018
That's her. She will be 2 months by 2mrw.

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Eveezy(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Othello92:
The breeder told me she is slant. Cus i bought her for the cost of a slant
Did u see the parents? ND wen u say u bought her at d cost of a slant, how much are we talking of? I wouldn't wanna be quick to judge, it's possible d slant is not yet pronounced, so it's better u must have seen d parents b4 purchase. But from all indications of what I see, it doesn't look like a slant

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Actually i didn't see the parents. But i spoke a friend who knows a respected breeder from jos. So i got it all the way from jos.

I learnt she's from an imported bloodline.
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by DidiLove1: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice looking GSD. Please buy a proper collar and chain.

2 Likes

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Her pix from today.

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Her ears are beginning to stand at 2months and 5days.

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2018
Her growth at 3months plus.
Can't wait to mate her when she is 1yr.

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Monopoly123(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Please don't mate your dog at 1yr.datz like child abuse.. And for the sake of your dog also itz not advisable

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by DidiLove1: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
The weight of the collar and rusty chain is stressing the dog. What will it cost you to get a proper collar and leash that fits her age and size? angry

Why the rush to mate her at only a year old? Ever heard of second or third heat?

3 Likes

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
The chain was used to chain her for the moment and the color is placed on her neck only when she's outta cage
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Othello92(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
She's growing fine.

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Mckandre(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Othello92:
Her growth at 3months plus.
Can't wait to mate her when she is 1yr.
that's if she enters heat atall at that age, some GSDs can be a pain in the a$$

1 Like

Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Mccollins042(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2018
Nice
One just keep updating us..... My bullmastiff is about the same age, he was born on 28th November 2017
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Eveezy(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2018
Mckandre:
that's if she enters heat atall at that age, some GSDs can be a pain in the a$$
Like ur Gsd wen dey come on heat once a year like a basenji, saluki ND azawakh.
Can really be fraustrating
Re: "Black" at a Month Old; Let's watch her grow and transform by Mckandre(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Eveezy:

Like ur Gsd wen dey come on heat once a year like a basenji, saluki ND azawakh.
Can really be fraustrating
wetin u wan make i do kwan? make i take m as she be

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Days Journey For My Lhasa Aspo Mum. / Veterinary Doctor Available For Your Pet / Please Help My Fiancee 5weeks Old GSD (zara).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.