Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Issue Of 1 MILLION MEN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of 1 MILLION MEN (564 Views)

Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry? / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady / Why Over 30 Million Men In China Can't Find Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of 1 MILLION MEN by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2017

I do not intend to promote violence,Cultism,gangster-ism,illegal association or its various vices.Cultism is evil and really does no body any good...Flee from it don't just shun it!!!

I have been in Benin for the holidays now and its been steady fun with my old pals who also came for the holiday from different locations around the globe. Although some dey form Oba we leave them for Benin & still come back come meet them. Like i said it was fun and good news you know the holidays seeing those little boys and girls you left in the hood all grown up now. I love my hood bcoz its closely knit, we know each other even the parents,every family. I was at a bar last weekend when one of my smallie who's now a big boy called me to know my location, he later came over but i noticed something was off. We exchanged greeting normally then he sat down drinking with me all the while we were talking about different ish... then he spilled of how he was attacked and over powered by a certain unknown group of guys and all that. I thought he was just kidding until he began showing me scars on his right arm,back and legs. This my guy i left in Benin is a very stubborn and strong guy but loyal and respectful even though we rep differently..he always proved to be the loyal boy i know. So i asked who did this? Then he looked at me embarrassed and answered i don't know them...i was like wetin u mean u nor know who attack u even if na night i mean who dem be? "1 Million men" he said..This answer took me back to our days. Aluta boyz were a menace to the safe neighborhood we left behind to our various universities.Back then secret cults was not as it is now..if u weren't in school u could hardly belong although there were those not in school who were part of it but not like today.

These Aluta boyz would rape,terrorize,steal,kill,oppress anybody who crossed them..they even killed some real ones who no waka well. Their last straw was attacking a known figure who was a real that came home on semester break... Rainbow had to go to work to not curb it but to just uproot it. For those who don't know what rainbow is, its sort of like an emergency group of all the different original frats coming together to fight one cause.it was successful the head of the snake was cut off and they became history.
Later i remember the hood was getting safe again but aluta needed to be checked from within so certain people took it upon themselves to create street versions of what was really going down in our universities..this was a mistake. When wars broke down in schools it now extended home and vice versa..innocent bloods were spilled, there was no longer respect for the rules because 90% of these domestic made where pure thugs with no intelligence whatsoever. Many other groups came out i remember while in the university(AAU) i was in 200L when strange deaths started occurring serially. It took everyone by surprise and off balance bcoz hits were made without any authority and no one knew who was hitting who..it almost started a war until they slipped and posted notice bills all over the campus claiming responsibility for all the happenings and making threats of more to come...the fools were traced and wiped clean.. Rainbow matters.

The last was around 2010 - 12 they called themselves tyrants or tearance wtv...i had already graduated since 2005 already working in Benin by 2007 though under employed so i wasn't really happy with my situation and these little fools came along..i used to look for them and just ridicule and mess them up anywhere i can find them.Their last straw was setting a whole family ablaze in their home. They were fished out & dealt with.

Now this 1 Million men are a bunch of no good,frustrated Libyan deportees biting what they can't swallow.. they killed a good kid i know the only son of his mother who's elder brother was a course mate of mine (she had him early and sacrificed a lot to raise him while she still went ahead to finish her education)... he was called out by his friend to meet up at a bar and chill.. only for him to be shot in the head and his friend missing with only his clothes and shoes at the scene just 2 days to Christmas .Now these streets aren't safe cos of these unintelligent fools ..
If ur in Benin be careful of those so called Libyan burgers abi na bogger and all those that were deported aka "1 Million Men" You never know where they will leave sorrow.

Please don't be judging me ur not God..and i'm posting it here cos it seems Romance is the most active forum here that i can get to reach out to warn more people. Happy holidays
Re: The Issue Of 1 MILLION MEN by swaqq(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: The Issue Of 1 MILLION MEN by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: The Issue Of 1 MILLION MEN by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Trapped In Dating Or Being Fancied By Older Ladies / 5 Ways To Show Love Without Spending Money / A Mothers Message To A Son Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.