Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Do You Answer This Question Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Answer This Question Please (554 Views)

Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / If You Were God Will You Answer This Lady's Prayers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Answer This Question Please by bollidee(f): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
can we be friends with strings attached??
Re: How Do You Answer This Question Please by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
What kind of strings please...?
Re: How Do You Answer This Question Please by Oxster(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Guess with string means relationship

Without just like that
Re: How Do You Answer This Question Please by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
dingbang:

G type
Re: How Do You Answer This Question Please by Lovetinz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Smiles, No.
I prefer chains. Lots of chains..
Re: How Do You Answer This Question Please by VERQUEST111: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
You are testing her to know if she's materialistic. She's testing you to know if you are stingy. The devil is testing both of you to know if you have sense. �

1 Like

Re: How Do You Answer This Question Please by thowbie7ven(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
dingbang:
G-Strings...
Re: How Do You Answer This Question Please by Elparaiso(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2018
I think in general parlance, you mean Friends with Benefits. If yes, then go for it. Relationships aren't worth it sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View Toward This? / 21 Smooth Ways To Bag Yourself A Wealthy Older Woman / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.