Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Just Wanna Say THANKS. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Wanna Say THANKS. (9288 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Powermind: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
peacefull:

Wow!!! cheesy
Do itashi mashite!!!
You are welcome cheesy

Do you have any single lady friends in Japan you can link me to?

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Powermind:

Do you have any single lady friends in Japan you can link me to?

I'm sorry. What do you mean link you?
Sorry, my English skill is bad. I can't write and read English well. So I can't understand that meaning well. I'm so sorry.
You mean introduce you someone who is Japanese woman?
I'm not young lady. So most of my friends are already married.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by djoe21(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2019
peacefull:

I made this topic when I got advice from only 4peoples at that time and I didn't know how to use this website well. I still don't know well.
I tried and still trying to express words of my appreciation for everyone who gave me advice and I tried and still trying to reply and express my appreciation for each person including you.
But my English skill is very bad. I really can't express how my feel well. I really can't explain well.

I never insult you. Never had feel like that. I'm really appreciate you for gave me advice.
But if I made you feel bad, I'm really sorry.
I don't know he is a kid or not. He tried to give me advice. But I made him feel bad and angry. That is very bad. That's why I said sorry for him. Even he was angry with you. I don't want anybody feel bad or get angry with someone who gave me advice. That's why I wanted him to understand that you gave me advice and I'm appreciate you. I don't want him to angry with you.
I never meant insult you. But if I made you feel like that. I'm very sorry. I'm apologies you.

You can hate me. You can insult me.
But don't think all Japanese women are bad like me. One Japanese woman is bad. Doesn't mean all Japanese women are bad.
Thank you.

Nice reply. I have noticed you are very polite. Even on the other thread. Please keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by djoe21(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2019
sparkle7:

Babe it havent reached like this na. She deeply appreciates your advice. Implicitly or Explicitly. Kindly take down the last 2 sentences. They are just off.

Seriously. She took it too personal.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by djoe21(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much!!
But I really can't speak, write and read English well. I'm always using dictionary for write and read. Many things I can't write well and can't understand well when I'm reading.
Yes!! Of course! I can teach you Japanese. But problem is my English.
What do you wanna know?

Use google translate. It will also help you.
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
djoe21:

Use google translate. It will also help you.

Thank you so much. I appreciate you.
But I think sometimes Google translate is something wrong embarassed
Anyway, Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by djoe21(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much. I appreciate you.
But I think sometimes Google translate is something wrong embarassed
Anyway, Thank you so much!

I do a customer service job online where I sometimes have to relate with customers from other countries in order to resolve their issues. Google translate has really been helpful to me in this regard. I use it to communicate well with people from other countries.
It breaks the language barrier.

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
djoe21:

I do a customer service job online where I sometimes have to relate with customers from other countries in order to resolve their issues. Google translate has really been helpful to me in this regard. I use it to communicate well with people from other countries.
It breaks the language barrier.

Wow cheesy Thank you so much! I appreciate you.

I mean dictionary is use Website dictionary. I have dictionary book. But when I checked on Website is helping me a lot. Many times I know word, but I can't write. When I read, I can't read well and don't know what it means. Then I checked. Many Website helping me.
Searching word and know what that meaning is like study for me. So I can learn how to write and will understand what that meaning cheesy

Thank you so much for informed me!
I'm really appreciate you.
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by djoe21(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
peacefull:

Wow cheesy Thank you so much! I appreciate you.

I mean dictionary is use Website dictionary. I have dictionary book. But when I checked on Website is helping me a lot. Many times I know word, but I can't write. When I read, I can't read well and don't know what it means. Then I checked. Many Website helping me.
Searching word and know what that meaning is like study for me. So I can learn how to write and will understand what that meaning cheesy

Thank you so much for informed me!
I'm really appreciate you.

Ok, this is good but I think using google translate will make it easier and better for you. All you need do for now is copy and paste grin with time, you begin to master words, phrases and sentences.

Do you know how to use it? I mean google translate.
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 4:38am On Mar 14, 2019
djoe21:

Ok, this is good but I think using google translate will make it easier and better for you. All you need do for now is copy and paste grin with time, you begin to master words, phrases and sentences.

Do you know how to use it? I mean google translate.

Copy and paste?! grin
Please don't stop my study grin

I think I know how to use. When I searching word, I'm always use my cell phone. That is Google search and always Google translate is coming up on top. I'm sorry, I can't explain well.

Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you.
I will continue to study English cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by ujuvals: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2019
@peaceful I love you already.

You are a very loving, nice and polite woman.

I pray your marriage last longer.

Things will work well for you, keep being patient.

Don't let his activities in Nigeria bother you, just focus on your home.

Sisterly hugs

8 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by djoe21(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2019
peacefull:

Copy and paste?! grin
Please don't stop my study grin

I think I know how to use. When I searching word, I'm always use my cell phone. That is Google search and always Google translate is coming up on top. I'm sorry, I can't explain well.

Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you.
I will continue to study English cheesy

Sate, watashi wa anata ni saikō o inorimasu wink
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Powermind: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
peacefull:

I'm sorry. What do you mean link you?
Sorry, my English skill is bad. I can't write and read English well. So I can't understand that meaning well. I'm so sorry.
You mean introduce you someone who is Japanese woman?
I'm not young lady. So most of my friends are already married.

Yes, introduce me to a Japanese woman. You could be in a lookout for me as regarding my request. Thanks
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 4:00am On Mar 15, 2019
ujuvals:
@peaceful I love you already.

You are a very loving, nice and polite woman.

I pray your marriage last longer.

Things will work well for you, keep being patient.

Don't let his activities in Nigeria bother you, just focus on your home.

Sisterly hugs

Thank you so much! I appreciate you.
Wow!! cheesy Thank you for sisterly hugs!!!
Sisterly big big hugs back to you!!!
Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 4:01am On Mar 15, 2019
djoe21:

Sate, watashi wa anata ni saikō o inorimasu wink

Wow!! Arigatogozaimasu!! cheesy
I appreciate you!!
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 4:23am On Mar 15, 2019
Powermind:

Yes, introduce me to a Japanese woman. You could be in a lookout for me as regarding my request. Thanks

Sorry, introduce you Japanese woman for what? You want Japanese woman friend?
I can't promise what I can't do. I'm sorry.

Many peoples helped me on here and I really appreciate. I had communicate with them. But I'm sorry, I don't know you. I can't introduce my friend for someone I don't know.
Is that common in Nigeria? Nothing strange in Nigeria? Culture?

Please if not disturbing or bothering you, I want you to make me understand.
I'm sorry if I'm rude or make you feel bad.
I'm not mean to insulting you. Never.
I just wanna understand why you want me to introduce Japanese woman.
Please I want you tell me why.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by beatmonster(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2019
peacefull:

Many peoples helped me on here and I really appreciate. I had communicate with them. But I'm sorry, I don't know you. I can't introduce my friend for someone I don't know.

you apologize too much.

Maybe Japanese women are kind

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by ElsonMorali: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2019
peacefull:

Oh! Thank you so much.
If that is sexual meaning, I really didn't want peoples think about I married with him because of his private parts at that time.
Maybe that word is joke? If Japanese woman married with Nigerian man, peoples think about because of sex like some Japanese guys?

Lol. This is so funny. I'm sure Nigerians don't think you married your husband because he has a big d.ick. Besides, what others think of your marriage is their problem not yours.

Anyways take it easy with your hubby. Understanding is key in marriage. All the best in your marriage.
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
beatmonster:

you apologize too much.

Maybe Japanese women are kind

Oh!! Really?!
I don't wanna be rude person. I can't write English well. I don't know how to write good English cry
So that means I can make someone feel bad with my English. But I really don't wanna do that.

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Lol. This is so funny. I'm sure Nigerians don't think you married your husband because he has a big d.ick. Besides, what others think of your marriage is their problem not yours.

Anyways take it easy with your hubby. Understanding is key in marriage. All the best in your marriage.

I know that is not my problem. Everybody is different. Everybody can think anything whatever they wanna think. That is nothing wrong. We are all same human cheesy But having different thinking.

I didn't know that is joke. If I knew, I could laugh cheesy
Some Japanese peoples think if Japanese woman marry with foreigner, that woman like to have sex so much. Because kind of peoples believe foreigner guys have big one and can have sex very well. That's why they think like that. I don't care what they think. Because I'm not. I didn't marry with his private parts. If that is joke, I can laugh. But some peoples are not joking. So I just wanted know that if some Nigerian peoples also think like that.

I think Sex (I'm always say make love) is also important for marriage life. But not first. Love is first. Big one or small one is doesn't matter. Having love and sharing fun is important.
Big heart and love is more important than big private parts.

Thank you so much for gave me advice about my marriage. I'm appreciate you. Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by beatmonster(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
peacefull:

Oh!! Really?!
I don't wanna be rude person. I can't write English well. I don't know how to write good English cry
So that means I can make someone feel bad with my English. But I really don't wanna do that.

Don't worry yourself.

English is a second language to us too.

My mother tongue is Igbo Language.

Your is Japanese.

Use Google translator. it helps

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 3:37am On Mar 16, 2019
beatmonster:

Don't worry yourself.

English is a second language to us too.

My mother tongue is Igbo Language.

Your is Japanese.

Use Google translator. it helps

Thank you so much. I appreciate you!
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by ElsonMorali: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2019
peacefull:

I know that is not my problem. Everybody is different. Everybody can think anything whatever they wanna think. That is nothing wrong. We are all same human cheesy But having different thinking.

I didn't know that is joke. If I knew, I could laugh cheesy
Some Japanese peoples think if Japanese woman marry with foreigner, that woman like to have sex so much. Because kind of peoples believe foreigner guys have big one and can have sex very well. That's why they think like that. I don't care what they think. Because I'm not. I didn't marry with his private parts. If that is joke, I can laugh. But some peoples are not joking. So I just wanted know that if some Nigerian peoples also think like that.

I think Sex (I'm always say make love) is also important for marriage life. But not first. Love is first. Big one or small one is doesn't matter. Having love and sharing fun is important.
Big heart and love is more important than big private parts.

Thank you so much for gave me advice about my marriage. I'm appreciate you. Thank you!

You are welcome, madam. I wish you the best in your marriage
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Powermind: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
peacefull:

It’s fine. No need to get worked up over it.
I just want a Japanese woman as a friend. But it’s fine
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 3:07am On Mar 19, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You are welcome, madam. I wish you the best in your marriage

Thank you so much!!
I appreciate you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 3:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Powermind:

It’s fine. No need to get worked up over it.
I just want a Japanese woman as a friend. But it’s fine

Thank you for answering my question.
I appreciate you.

I understand cheesy
I'm sorry for I can't help you.
I don't use any other Website. But many Japanese peoples using Website like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. So I think you can make friends from there and I hope you can get good Japanese friends cheesy
Please be careful bad person.

I'm sorry for if I made you feel bad.
I wish you can get good friends!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Powermind: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you for answering my question.
I appreciate you.

I understand cheesy
I'm sorry for I can't help you.
I don't use any other Website. But many Japanese peoples using Website like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. So I think you can make friends from there and I hope you can get good Japanese friends cheesy
Please be careful bad person.

I'm sorry for if I made you feel bad.
I wish you can get good friends!!

It’s alright. Peace!!!
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Powermind:

It’s alright. Peace!!!

Good luck!! cheesy
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Tinyemeka(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
djoe21:

Nice reply. I have noticed you are very polite. Even on the other thread. Please keep it up.

Most Japanese are usually that way. Always polite and trustworthy.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Tinyemeka:

Most Japanese are usually that way. Always polite and trustworthy.
Might as well get myself one. Ain't no better thing than a polite and trustworthy woman..
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by kayzat: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
peacefull:

Good luck!! cheesy

To think I read the two threads and I must confess you're such a good woman. I wish you all the best madam
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 4:10am On Sep 06, 2019
kayzat:

To think I read the two threads and I must confess you're such a good woman. I wish you all the best madam

Wow cheesy
Thank you so much!
I appreciate you!!
I wish same to you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Had An Affair!! / 7 Signs To Know The Secret Enemies In Your Life / Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.