Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Just Wanna Say THANKS. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Wanna Say THANKS. (9261 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by SirMichael1: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
I like the replies of this op. These are wise replies. grin

Peacefull, how's the relationship with your husband now?

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 2:43am On Sep 11, 2020
SirMichael1:
I like the replies of this op. These are wise replies. grin

Peacefull, how's the relationship with your husband now?

I still don't understand English well.
So maybe all my replies is something wrong or strange.
But I never ever meant that.
I'm tried and still trying to do my best smiley

My relationship with my husband is always good!
But sometimes I'm confusing, misunderstand him etc.
I even had think about divorce with him before.
I can't lie.
But I'm still with him and he is still with me.
I must appreciate him smiley

Thank you so much for asking!
I appreciate you!!

5 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by error4040: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
peacefull:

I still don't understand English well.
So maybe all my replies is something wrong or strange.
But I never ever meant that.
I'm tried and still trying to do my best smiley

My relationship with my husband is always good!
But sometimes I'm confusing, misunderstand him etc.
I even had think about divorce with him before.
I can't lie.
But I'm still with him and he is still with me.
I must appreciate him smiley

Thank you so much for asking!
I appreciate you!!

On the issue of your ban I think at times the Antispam bot just Give out ban for no reasons even if you try to avoid it.
I think you need to avoid using the Japanese language here it might be the cause because the Antispam bot is used to English, so seeing a new input like the Japanese language might made the Antispam bot think you are Spamming ( posting unnecessary articles that disorganized the site like links to other websites etc.

And You need to know this:
your diary is only for you no one is allowed to comment there that is the reason you notice no one is commenting in there, but we can like your comments and share your post.

Please don't be discouraged we (I) personally enjoy your Diary because you keep challenging your self to learn more on English and all.
So keep it up.

When your Ban is over you can call the attention of the Moderator of the Diary section on your diary to help guide you on how to avoid the Antispam bot.

I have circled the two moderators for you below on the image
When your ban is over call them by just writing Thier nam with @ symbol then add the Mods name

Best of luck and stay Covid free!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 3:14am On Nov 20, 2020
error4040:

On the issue of your ban I think at times the Antispam bot just Give out ban for no reasons even if you try to avoid it.
I think you need to avoid using the Japanese language here it might be the cause because the Antispam bot is used to English, so seeing a new input like the Japanese language might made the Antispam bot think you are Spamming ( posting unnecessary articles that disorganized the site like links to other websites etc.

your diary is only for you no one is allowed to comment there that is the reason you notice no one is commenting in there, but we can like your comments and share your post.

Please don't be discouraged we (I) personally enjoy your Diary because you keep challenging your self to learn more on English and all.
So keep it up.

When your Ban is over you can call the attention of the Moderator of the Diary section on your diary to help guide you on how to avoid the Antispam bot.

When your ban is over call them by just writing Thier nam with @ symbol then add the Mods name

Thank you so much Oga!!
I really really appreciate you!!

I'm so sorry, I didn't learn well.
I didn't understand well. I just wasted your time.
That's why I got banned again.
I'm apologies you. I'm sorry.

I will try to avoid writing Japanese.
I will be more careful.

I learned about antispam bot before!
Antispam bot is like my teacher from school now. No matter how I tried to keep some rules, she always wanted to say something to me.
Sometimes we were like Tom and Jerry cheesy

But I think Nigerian peoples break rules and I break rules is different.
I break rules is too bad. Very rude.
I'm visitor. I know I must keep rules.
But I broke rules, very bad.

Ask moderator person is not disturbing?
I'm hesitate to ask.

Anyway, I will keep writing my diary!
Thank you so much!!
I really really really appreciate you Oga!!

And I will continue to keep virus free.
Please you too! keep in safe!
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2020
error4040:

So keep it up.

Oga, I'm so sorry for disturbing you over and over again.

I got banned again. But not my diary.
I saw someone writing about fake papers including Japanese university.
That is crime in Japan.
So I wrote like is it not crime?
And I wrote university name and wrote like really?!
I wrote Japanese is only university name which that person already wrote it.
Then I got banned.

I'm confusing now.
This website allowing to crime?

I really need more understand about how to use this website.
Is there have some topic or page where I can learn about how to use this website?

Now I think I maybe better to stop writing on this website untill I understand rules very well and understand how to use this website very well.
I really don't wanna make same mistake over and over again.

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by error4040: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
peacefull:

Oga, I'm so sorry for disturbing you over and over again.

I got banned again. But not my diary.
I saw someone writing about fake papers including Japanese university.
That is crime in Japan.
So I wrote like is it not crime?
And I wrote university name and wrote like really?!
I wrote Japanese is only university name which that person already wrote it.
Then I got banned.

I'm confusing now.
This website allowing to crime?

I really need more understand about how to use this website.
Is there have some topic or page where I can learn about how to use this website?

Now I think I maybe better to stop writing on this website untill I understand rules very well and understand how to use this website very well.
I really don't wanna make same mistake over and over again.

When you see such fake News just report the Thread,
You writing the University and asking it's not a crime sounded like you were in support of the main Scammer trying to give out the Fake University papers.

On a better Note
The Moderator on that Section Should have Deleted The Fake University papers thread First even before anyone comment in there.

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
error4040:

When you see such fake News just report the Thread,
You writing the University and asking it's not a crime sounded like you were in support of the main Scammer trying to give out the Fake University papers.

On a better Note
The Moderator on that Section Should have Deleted The Fake University papers thread First even before anyone comment in there.

I'm sounded like support crime?!
That is too bad embarassed

Anyway, Thank you so much! I learned a lot from you!
I really appreciate you!!

I'm sorry for disturbing you too much.
I'm apologies you.
I will continue to learn more about this website!
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by error4040: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
peacefull:

I'm sounded like support crime?!
That is too bad embarassed

Anyway, Thank you so much! I learned a lot from you!

I'm sorry for disturbing you too much.
I'm apologies you.
I will continue to learn more about this website!

You don't need to tell me you are sorry for asking for my help.
I understand how you feel but don't feel like you are disturbing me instead feel like we are conversating as friends.
Take care smiley
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 3:45am On Nov 22, 2020
error4040:

You don't need to tell me you are sorry for asking for my help.
I understand how you feel but don't feel like you are disturbing me instead feel like we are conversating as friends.
Take care smiley

Thank you soooo much!!
You are a really really kind person. Very good person!
I'm very happy and thankful about I have a very good friend like you!!
Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Asianjollof007: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2022
One way or the other, i stumbled on this hilarious thread. I had a nice time reading some comments on this thread, from the matured response to the use of english words. I hope this person is still on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Asianjollof007:
One way or the other, i stumbled on this hilarious thread. I had a nice time reading some comments on this thread, from the matured response to the use of english words. I hope this person is still on nairaland.

Oh! This topic made you fun? smiley

Matured response, Yessss!! Everybody always very kind and very gentle to me on this website!
No one is immature person to me and I really appreciate everybody! smiley
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Night0307: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
peacefull:

Oh! This topic made you fun? smiley

Matured response, Yessss!! Everybody always very kind and very gentle to me on this website!
No one is immature person to me and I really appreciate everybody! smiley

こんにちは、平和。私は少し前に秋葉原の虐殺についてオンラインで読みました。私はその男が殺人犯だと思いますが、私は日本が彼の家族をどのように扱ったか、なぜ彼の兄弟が自殺し、彼の両親が社会を離れなければならないまで、彼の家族は孤立していたのかが好きではありません。その行為を行ったのは息子でしたが、そのために苦しまなければならなかった兄弟と親は、なぜ日本は家族を非難しているのですか?日本はあまりにも保守的で、厳格すぎ、規律があり、それが富、あまりにも多くの感情的な苦しみにもかかわらず、日本にあまりにも多くの苦しみがある理由です。なぜ日本も死刑を科せられるのか、廃止すべきです。

Good day, Peacefully. I read about the Akihabara massacre online a while ago. While I think the guy’s a murderer, I don’t like how Japan treated his Family members, why was his Family isolated, until his brother committed suicide and his parent had to leave society. It was the son who committed the act, but the brother and parent who had to suffer for it, why is Japan blaming the family member? Japan is too conservative, too strict, too disciplined, and that is why there’s is too much suffering in Japan despite the wealth, too much emotional suffering. Why does Japan also has the death penalty, it should be abolished.
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 2:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Night0307:

こんにちは、平和。私は少し前に秋葉原の虐殺についてオンラインで読みました。私はその男が殺人犯だと思いますが、私は日本が彼の家族をどのように扱ったか、なぜ彼の兄弟が自殺し、彼の両親が社会を離れなければならないまで、彼の家族は孤立していたのかが好きではありません。その行為を行ったのは息子でしたが、そのために苦しまなければならなかった兄弟と親は、なぜ日本は家族を非難しているのですか?日本はあまりにも保守的で、厳格すぎ、規律があり、それが富、あまりにも多くの感情的な苦しみにもかかわらず、日本にあまりにも多くの苦しみがある理由です。なぜ日本も死刑を科せられるのか、廃止すべきです。

Good day, Peacefully. I read about the Akihabara massacre online a while ago. While I think the guy’s a murderer, I don’t like how Japan treated his Family members, why was his Family isolated, until his brother committed suicide and his parent had to leave society. It was the son who committed the act, but the brother and parent who had to suffer for it, why is Japan blaming the family member? Japan is too conservative, too strict, too disciplined, and that is why there’s is too much suffering in Japan despite the wealth, too much emotional suffering. Why does Japan also has the death penalty, it should be abolished.

Good day!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and writing Japanese to me!
I appreciate you!!

Yes, if peoples wanna blame, they should blame only murderer.
Most of peoples knows it.

But that Akihabara case, you didn't read about murderer’s parents especially about mother?
How she treated her son, What she did to her son etc?

To be very honest with you, if this murderer was not murderer, his past is really pity.
He has painful and sad experience.
But doesn't mean he can take out his anger to another peoples.
And I'm not pity his mother.
What she did to him was child abuse.
I can't be pity that kind of person.

And about his younger brother, he is really pity.
Many many peoples blame some internet peoples and media who chased him.
Still now, if something happened, many peoples are saying peoples shouldn't chasing, found out, blame etc, criminals family.
Many many peoples knows what happened to Akihabara murderer's brother.

If someone killed or hurt someone, not only victim and victim's family are suffering.
Criminal's family is suffering too.
But sometimes some criminal's family or member of family also something wrong.
Sorry, explain in English is very difficult.

Please don't judge Japan or Japanese because of Akihabara massacre.

I don't think Japan is too strict or too disciplined.
Every where have suffering peoples.
Not only in Japan.

Every countries has their rules and laws.
Japan too.
There have some reasons Japan still has death penalty.

I'm not happily to support death penalty.
I have mixed feelings.

But if simple questions like agreed or diragreed, then I will say agreed.
But must not false arrested, have enough proofs and reason etc.

What is your reason about Japan should abolished death penalty?
I like to know!

1 Like

Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Night0307: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
peacefull:

Good day!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and writing Japanese to me!
I appreciate you!!

Yes, if peoples wanna blame, they should blame only murderer.
Most of peoples knows it.

But that Akihabara case, you didn't read about murderer’s parents especially about mother?
How she treated her son, What she did to her son etc?

To be very honest with you, if this murderer was not murderer, his past is really pity.
He has painful and sad experience.
But doesn't mean he can take out his anger to another peoples.
And I'm not pity his mother.
What she did to him was child abuse.
I can't be pity that kind of person.

And about his younger brother, he is really pity.
Many many peoples blame some internet peoples and media who chased him.
Still now, if something happened, many peoples are saying peoples shouldn't chasing, found out, blame etc, criminals family.
Many many peoples knows what happened to Akihabara murderer's brother.

If someone killed or hurt someone, not only victim and victim's family are suffering.
Criminal's family is suffering too.
But sometimes some criminal's family or member of family also something wrong.
Sorry, explain in English is very difficult.

Please don't judge Japan or Japanese because of Akihabara massacre.

I don't think Japan is too strict or too disciplined.
Every where have suffering peoples.
Not only in Japan.

Every countries has their rules and laws.
Japan too.
There have some reasons Japan still has death penalty.

I'm not happily to support death penalty.
I have mixed feelings.

But if simple questions like agreed or diragreed, then I will say agreed.
But must not false arrested, have enough proofs and reason etc.

What is your reason about Japan should abolished death penalty?
I like to know!

Good evening, peacefull, thanks for your reply, I’ve been trying to respond to you but I was banned for 2 days by Nairaland bot.
I translated to Japanese because I was scared you wouldn’t fully understand me, thanks for your understanding. I like Japan and the Japanese language, but I know so little about the society except from what I read online, and I read that it’s a really closed society, conservative.
Sorry for judging and criticizing Japan, I should know better than to be judgemental, I was on Quora yesterday, do you know the site? It’s interesting, so I saw a question like, Why don’t people like Japan people? Somebody from Japan answered and said, not all Japanese people are disciplined and rigid, that because of distance and language differences, people tend to misunderstand Japanese, which is true for a lot of people. Sorry again for judging you.

About the Akihabara massacre criminal, I didn’t know that his mother abused him, that is very bad, his past is truly pitiful, but why don’t you pity the mother?
The brother killing himself pained me the most, why should the brother have to die? Because people were avoiding him, chasing him about?
I support punishing the criminal and I feel sorry for the victim’s families, but I don’t support the death penalty, you may ask why?
Because there’re plenty evil and wicked people in the world, if a powerful person wants a common man dead, he can falsely accuse him, but if there’s no death penalty, it will be difficult to kill him, or if there’s no sufficient evidence in a crime, and the person is wrongly killed, these are the reasons I don’t support death penalty. Also, the killer may repent and be later useful for society and because there’s no perfect human being, I don’t think one man should have power over another man’s life.
Thank you again. I’ll love to learn the Japanese language, but I’m busy now, I’m learning German and French, I’ll still love to learn and understand it, maybe next year, I love how you’re learning English and trying to understand Nigeria because of your hubby.
Do you understand Korean and Chinese, I heard they’re easy to learn for Japanese speakers.
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by peacefull(f): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Night0307:

Good evening, peacefull, thanks for your reply, I’ve been trying to respond to you but I was banned for 2 days by Nairaland bot.
I translated to Japanese because I was scared you wouldn’t fully understand me, thanks for your understanding. I like Japan and the Japanese language, but I know so little about the society except from what I read online, and I read that it’s a really closed society, conservative.
Sorry for judging and criticizing Japan, I should know better than to be judgemental, I was on Quora yesterday, do you know the site? It’s interesting, so I saw a question like, Why don’t people like Japan people? Somebody from Japan answered and said, not all Japanese people are disciplined and rigid, that because of distance and language differences, people tend to misunderstand Japanese, which is true for a lot of people. Sorry again for judging you.

About the Akihabara massacre criminal, I didn’t know that his mother abused him, that is very bad, his past is truly pitiful, but why don’t you pity the mother?
The brother killing himself pained me the most, why should the brother have to die? Because people were avoiding him, chasing him about?
I support punishing the criminal and I feel sorry for the victim’s families, but I don’t support the death penalty, you may ask why?
Because there’re plenty evil and wicked people in the world, if a powerful person wants a common man dead, he can falsely accuse him, but if there’s no death penalty, it will be difficult to kill him, or if there’s no sufficient evidence in a crime, and the person is wrongly killed, these are the reasons I don’t support death penalty. Also, the killer may repent and be later useful for society and because there’s no perfect human being, I don’t think one man should have power over another man’s life.
Thank you again. I’ll love to learn the Japanese language, but I’m busy now, I’m learning German and French, I’ll still love to learn and understand it, maybe next year, I love how you’re learning English and trying to understand Nigeria because of your hubby.
Do you understand Korean and Chinese, I heard they’re easy to learn for Japanese speakers.

Hello, Night0307 san!
I'm sorry for very late reply to you.

Oh! I still really don't understand about ban.
I got ban many many times and I don't know which rules I broke it embarassed
But maybe my Japanese language.

Please Night0307 san, don't be sorry.
I really appreciate you for sharing your opinion to me!
Always good for me to know other peoples opinion, different view of point etc.
And very interesting to me to know what non Japanese peoples think or talk about Japan and Japanese peoples both good things and bad things.
So, I'm very happy to heard what you think about Japan and Japanese peoples smiley
But If I made you feel like that, I'm very sorry.
I apologies you.

I just wanted you to know that not all Japanese having same opinion, thought etc.
And I really want you to know that I'm a just one of Japanese.
I wrote and I will write my opinion, my thought, my view of point etc.
And I'm a maybe very strange or crazy Japanese! cheesy

Akihabara case, I didn't know some peoples on internet chased that younger brother and found out him until I read about it.
I read about it was already past few years from Akihabara incident.
I'm very sure that many many peoples still don't know about what happened with younger brother.

I think I know Quora.
But I have not check or read that website before.
I will try to check it!

You told me about Japan is too disciplined, too strict etc, and I didn't agreed with you.
But since then, I was thinking about it many times.
I think I can agreed some points.
Like many many Japanese peoples saying Japan or Japanese is? has? too much peer pressure.
And many peoples don't like it.

Old days and these days are different.
Many many different things.
Some peoples saying that these days Japanese lost good manners and good morality.

Here have this kind of words when peoples see someone's bad behavior, bad manners etc, "reveal one's upbringing" and "I would? like to see his/her parents' faces".

So, no wonder if peoples wanna see or wanna know what kind of home that kind of person (bad behavior, bad manners etc person) grew up, what kind of parents raised them etc, like Akihabara case.

But at same time, many peoples talking about until when peoples blaming parents.
Someone who is a already growing up adult did bad things, Is that still parents' fault? etc.
I think this is one of endless discussion.

Why peoples blamed Akihabara murderer's parents is I think because of how his parents treated him especially his mother.
I had read about his mother apologies to him before 2 years he did Akihabara incident.

Why don't I pity the mother is I hate child abusing peoples.
And I'm a mother too.
I really can't understand what she did to him.
I don't wanna understand it.
I can never ever imagine how I treated my kid like his mother did to him.
I can't do that. Never!
Not only for my own kid. I can't do kind of things for kids.
Kids are not toy. Not puppet.
Her two sons are not her toy! They are also humans too!

Because of education, she doesn't wants him to suffer in future.
But she doesn't care about he was already suffering how she treated him.
He was eating foods slowly, that's why she put newspaper on the floor and put his foods and forced him to eat from there?! Floor?!
His shoes got wet because he walked road with snow, that's why she got angry and she forced him to standing outside with barefoot until she forgave him?!
Barefoot with snow?!

What kind of human is that?!
I have no little pity for that kind of person.
Maybe I have evil heart more than her.
That's why I don't know how to have pity feeling for her.
That's why I still can't have any pity for her even I read about she stayed in mentality hospital after Akihabara incident.

She maybe apologies to him.
She maybe regretting what she did to him.
But when he was crying and said sorry to her, Did she stop abusing him?
Sorry for eating slowly?! Walked on the road with snow and shoes got wet?!
What wrong with that?!

Until when he started behave violently inside home, she doesn't have feel sorry for him?
Until he hit her, she doesn't have feel sorry to him?
I really can't understand this kind of person.
How can she treated small kid like that?!
I really can't have any pity for her.
I know I maybe very heatless person.
I really really hate child abusing peoples!

About death penalty, what you said is almost same things my husband always said it.
I agreed somethings like if false arrested, if murderer repent etc.
But even they repent, victims can't come back.
Victims' family can't get back them, can't get back their life like before.
Some victims who is alive can't get back their life like before incident happened.

I agreed about no humans are perfect.
But my opinion is this can't use for murderer like Akihabara case.
That was not his mistakes or something like that.
Can't use word like humans are not perfect to that kind of murderer.
He has very hurt and sad experience doesn't mean he can killed or attacked peoples like that.
That's not mistake or accident.

Peoples saying our laws are very kind for perpetrator.
Protecting perpetrator.
But very strict for victims.
Not protecting victims.
Sometimes I think so too and I'm wondering why.

One of Japanese lawyer who was a against the death penalty before.
One murderer killed his wife.
When he became the bereaved family, he truly started to know about what is real bereaved family's suffer like how they face to incident, perpetrator, laws, gossiping from media etc.
He is a no more against the death penalty now.

Some murderer can't repent.
They never ever regretting what they did.
And sometimes peoples who discussion about death penalty like me, I think very possible to make victims or their family to hurt again or hurt more.

I'm very sorry for too much long writing.
I can't explain what is my opinion about death penalty and Akihabara incident in short words.

Thank you too!
Wow!!
You are learning two languages at same time?
German and French at same time?
If I'm not misunderstood, hubby meaning husband.
Little by little I'm learning English.
And learning about Nigeria and Nigerian peoples!
Not only for my husband. I just like learning and knowing about another countries!
Very very interesting to know about another cultures, language etc.

No, I don't know their languages.
I just know very few words.
But long time ago, one person who can speak, read and write Korean told me about not difficult to learn their language.
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Emma2Seconds: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
wink
Re: I Just Wanna Say THANKS. by Nobody: 5:30am On May 10, 2023
Aww!
This thread sweet to read. 😄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Bombshell As Fertility Study In Nigeria Shows Male Infertility Rates Higher / Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.