Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (76826 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
perfect
but pls google the wall cos i know you dont know what it means

No need! I already know its the wall that will serve as barrier-to-good-tidings and common sense for u!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
timilinda:

No need! I already know its the wall that will serve as barrier-to-good-tidings and common sense for u!
such stark ignorance
its mazing how much naivete one person can exhibit at your old age
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
such stark ignorance
its mazing how much naivete one person can exhibit at your old age

At least, I can READ posts on nl, COMPREHEND, BEFORE COMMENTING, and intelligently too!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2018
timilinda:

At least, I can READ posts on nl, COMPREHEND, BEFORE COMMENTING, and intelligently too!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
no,no,no and most definitely not
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
no,no,no and most definitely not

Hahahahaha! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! AND MOST DEFINITELY SO!!!
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
timilinda:

Hahahahaha! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! AND MOST DEFINITELY SO!!!
the fish brain is strong in this one
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
the fish brain is strong in this one

And the No-brain is indisputable in you! tongue
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
timilinda:

And the No-brain is indisputable in you! tongue
just smh
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
just smh

Keep shaking it until your neck stiffens with muscle pull.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
timilinda:

Keep shaking it until your neck stiffens with muscle pull.
just smh
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 2:39am On Mar 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
just smh

I'm glad, at least you have a skill.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:19am On Mar 09, 2018
timilinda:

I'm glad, at least you have a skill.
just smh
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 3:43am On Mar 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
just smh

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:26am On Mar 10, 2018
timilinda:

tongue tongue tongue
just smh
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
just smh

tongue
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
just smh

tongue
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by mikolo80: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
timilinda:

Just like mikolo80, they'd mess up n still blame the women for not holding them down. I don't know if they want women to use "jazz"! angry
only kpekus only women think of jazz cos they have nothing to offer
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
timilinda:

tongue
smdh
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
mikolo80:
only kpekus only women think of jazz cos they have nothing to offer

True! I concur. Like ur mum did to ur useless wife-beating father. tongue
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by mikolo80: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
timilinda:

True! I concur. Like ur mum did to ur useless wife-beating father. tongue
just SMH
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 5:12am On Mar 15, 2018
mikolo80:
just SMH

grin
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by mikolo80: 1:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by timilinda(f): 1:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by mikolo80: 2:06am On Mar 22, 2018
timilinda:

tongue
chei dis woman you no de taya
you go sabi kpekus gan o
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lemme read.

Awwn sister this is sad. I believe it's a blessing in disguise, imagine if it was your money that was squandered that way..?

Ladies when you see guys with questionable traits such as this, flee.

The fact that it worked for couple A doesn't mean it'll work for couple B. Some guys are worth the risk, while some ain't.

Hey Mama. Eti sen?
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by makydebbie(f): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2018
MattDoyin:

Hey Mama. Eti sen?
3y3.

Goodmoney lol.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by makydebbie(f): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2018
MattDoyin:

I'm in Accra too. It's important I network with you
Lol, where in Accra and why?
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2018
poik:

Some may say it's about the man, but I say its about what he does.

Your boyfriend is a betnaija addict and you let him?

Your boyfriend is an idolater and you didn't talk him out of it?

Come easy, go easy.

Prov 30:11Proverbs 13:11 (KJV) Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

Its not him; its the spirit behind gambling.

Hey Brother Man!

I know dudes who're wealthy today courtesy of 'SportsBetting'. They didn't go bunkers, neither did they lose vision about investing their money in the most promising and achievable way.

That guy in this case simply lacked 'Vision'. He is a Myopic fellow. He had no plans of multiplying wealth even before getting it.

What sails your ship might sink another. Have a nice day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by makydebbie(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
MattDoyin:

Around Labadi, how about you?
Some reasons I wouldn't disclose here
Haatso.
Lol, there's no where else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.