Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone (672 Views)

I Am Becoming Very Depressed With Feeling Of Emptiness, Thought I Am Very Strong / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by coldHeat: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Have you:

Been battling an Incurable disease or a chronic illness?
Lost a loved one to the jaws of death?
Been Jilted by someone you loved to pieces?
Do you live around people that don't understand you?
Has life dealt you the wrong card again and again and again?
Or do you feel the weight of the entire milky way on your shoulders?

I have good news for you,
You're not alone.

Join us on whatsapp,

https:///invite/GVdIkEoekpL7Jv8HOTGDiG

and meet many others who are battling depression just like you, some of who have conquered it and are ready to teach you to do the same.

I can't promise you you'll never be beset by challenges of life ever again,

But I can promise you that you'll never feel lonely,
No not for another day of your life.

Join us and feel loved,
We are a family and we lookout for each other,

You're welcome.

Modified:
It appears our whatsapp link is being truncated so people are unable to easily join by clicking it.
while we are working at resolving this,
kindly drop your number via a pm or leave it here under comments and we will be sure to add you.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you.

Re: Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by segebobo: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2017
Ur link isn't working
Re: Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by Demmtek(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by coldHeat: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2017
segebobo:
Ur link isn't working

Sorry sir,
It appears the link is being truncated here, pls drop your number and we can add you, or send me a pm,
Thanks.
Re: Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by IamIBK: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
In fvcuking depressed. 08087457216
Re: Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by rockyh(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone by Experience285(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Face Of The Man That Rejected A Lady's Proposal At The Mall / Guy Dating Two Colleagues In Same Office At Same Time Busted / What Do I Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.