Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,137 members, 7,845,780 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me (684 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by friyooo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please, fellow Nairalander, i have a situation at hand that is affecting my life emotionally.
There is this lady in my church that i love, after exchanging numbers, few days later I express my feelings towards her, but she has not given me a genuine answer yet. she only told me that there is no problem adding that she will wash my character for now. Like last Saturday we were chatting all through like she has already accepted my request. I told her that we should meet yesterday to have a wonderful time together, I even allowed her to choose the time that will be convenience for her all in the name of hoping to get a good response from her. She mention the time of her choice and i concord to it. when i was close to house to pick her up to where we intend to go, she called me telling me that, that day was her sister birthday, I then ask if i should go back, she said i can come but everything will be snappy so that she can go for her sister birthday. When we got to the relaxation place, as a guy who has ask her out, i was expecting her to given me the answer i am expecting, but she end up saying she is still watching my character. After that we talk and gave her t fair to go for her sister birthday. I did bot call her all through, she was the one that call me later in the evening, telling me that she was expecting my call to tell her if i am home already, I then told her that my thought was that she will still be at the birthday, and i do not want to bother her. W e talk and later ended the call. This morning I called her after asking her how was her night and wasupp for the day, she said I should call her back later. I try chatting her up, after one reply, she has not respond to my chat.

Please my dear fellow Nairalander, your kind and gentle advice is needed, does it mean that she do not like me or she is trying to know my true person, or she is just playing me.

Thank you for your brotherly advice and comments in advanced

Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Captleverage: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nah she don't like you nigga
Move the f*ck on

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by FvckShiT(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
-You're a mega bloodyfūcking douchèbag! undecided. Yo avant fuckèd er yet
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Pubichairs(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
mehn u should have given her time..u just saw her and asked her out .means u are just desperate
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by friyooo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Captleverage post=64613459] Nah she don't like you nigga
Move the f*ck on

Thanks
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Kenzico(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please be gentle on that girl and yourself....I've met this kind of girls...she wants to study ur attitude on a Long run. Don't ever inquire for an answer from her anymore....if she loves u back, she will gradually fall in but if not....Don't kill yo self

Please wateva u do don't pressurize a lady in2 going into a relationship with u...Just keep on showcasing a little care n Love towards her

Please give her time o!
Take everything easy like u are drinking a hot tea....Also try and get busy too so u don't get too obsessed on her matter.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by friyooo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Pubichairs post=64613552]mehn u should have given her time..u just saw her and asked her out .means u are just desperate

The thing is, we know each other for over a year now, but never chat with her, is just like good morning, good morning between me and her over that one year plus
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by friyooo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Kenzico post=64613741][b] Please be gentle on that girl and yourself....I've met this kind of girls...she wants to study ur attitude on a Long run. Don't ever inquire for an answer from her anymore....if she loves u back, she will gradually fall in.

Please wateva u do don't pressurize a lady in2 going into a relationship with u...Just keep on showcasing a little care n Love towards her

Please give her time o!
Take everything easy like u are drinking a hot tea....Also try and get busy too so u don't get too obsessed on her matter.

Thanks so much
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Captleverage: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=friyooo post=64613695][/quote]

No sweat na just anoda bedroom ornament them you will meet the right person one day

Take it easy champ
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Pubichairs(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=friyooo post=64613816][/quote]its obvious she's not that into u
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Splinz(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dear brotherly brother,

As a churchy brother, you must love brotherly, i.e, not minding whether you'll be love back. Or have you not heard Francis of Assisi, "To love and not loved"?

Oh beloved, be rest assured of a mighty mansion hereafter, as you continue to love that sister selflessly.

Shebi na love you love am, abi na chuku chuku you want

Yours sincerely,
Brother Splinz.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
My brother silence her for few days she will fall for you
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Daronyk(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Give her some space. She needs to think of you first before showing her feelings
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by GhettoHustler007(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bro. Be Patient with her No Pressure... That's LOVE.
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by friyooo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
My brother silence her for few days she will fall for you

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by friyooo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
GhettoHustler007:
Bro. Be Patient with her No Pressure...
That's LOVE.

Thanks
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by friyooo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Daronyk:
Give her some space. She needs to think of you first before showing her feelings

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
You already made a grave mistake for telling her your feelings now she's the boss, she'll be calling the shots. You've given her the upper hand in d relationship. Sorry!
Re: I Love Her So Much, But I Do Not Know If She Loves Me by Hector09(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
U are place on a standby list,maybe any time she is done with her present bf and she we alert u, note u are not d only one in that list, if u are lucky she we choose u overr others

(1) (Reply)

My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal / Couple Caught Having Sex On Transatlantic Flight, Woman Banned From Airline / Girls Are Not To Be Satisfied During And After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.