Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One (4661 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by DenreleDave(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2019
You have to give these categories of girls a head or headies (new Slang)

A: beautiful pussy, tight, colorful, smell nice, but she has an std

B: ugly pussy, express lane, discolor, smell bad but she is free of any diseases.

Guys, it's compulsory you give headies to one of them, u can't say no.

So which one would you choose to give a head?
Choose wisely

A or B

Cc: pussyhoe QuietHammer AstroG1 flyca Omar09
Blinking001 Blueair Martinez39 Mannabbqgirlls offpoint stupidity midnighter
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Litigant(f): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2019
smh

14 Likes

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by BlueAir: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Lol nah by force to give a head? grin unless she has the key to my industrial success then I can wince in pain and pick option 2
DenreleDave:

B: ugly pussy, express lane, discolor, smell bad but she is free of any diseases.

Choose wisely

A or B

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2019
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2019
.Op make a choice first undecided
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Korllami007: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2019
If it's compulsory to choose between the two to give head, then I will have to behead myself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by DenreleDave(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2019
Korllami007:
If it's compulsory to choose between the two to give head, then I will have to behead myself.
grin
Korllami007:
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by chinchonglee(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

Choose wisely

A or B

If its disease free den why does it smell??

15 Likes

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
chinchonglee:

If its disease free den why does it smell??
My question is how a kitten is discolorful?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by chinchonglee(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
Maybe as a result of rubbing hydroquinone filled substances on it.
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by otunbalamba: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
undecided just be thankful yours is not wink
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Sexyjigga(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Cool
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Divit(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
My God, you are always active in the romance section. Looking from your recent online activities, you must be someone with a really fragile heart. Anyways, I’m not stalking you, i just happened to be searching for a thread and stumbled upon your moniker accross so many threads.
Have fun sha. smiley
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
Divit:

My God, you are always active in the romance section. Looking from your recent online activities, you must be someone with a really fragile heart. Anyways, I’m not stalking you, i just happened to be searching for a thread and stumbled upon your moniker accross so many threads.
Have fun sha. smiley

*wide eyed*
the fragile heart part, from my diary?

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
*wide eyed* the fragile heart part, from my diary?
Blackivy is that you?
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by blinking001(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Guy this one na major delima you the see so. Why you just wan give me headache like this? grin grin. Omoh ah go just carry gun give the person wey dey involve to kukuma shoot me kill than to put my pink lips for inside vaagina. Me and headies na sworn enemies.
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Magnoliaa(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
No.2
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Thank God I'm ASEXUAL
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by jayextra(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
#Virgin smiley
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Omar09(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

Choose wisely

A or B

I'm going with the first one. At least I get to enjoy it n not die of odour before the std kicks in.
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by CosmicJames(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
I don't give head. I can't!
Even if she's beautiful, extra neat and without any form of disease, I can't still give her head. It is impossible!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Xsenga(f): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
CosmicJames:
I don't give head. I can't!
Even if she's beautiful, extra neat and without any form of disease, I can't still give her head. It is impossible!!
and u would want her to give u head abi?����
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Bishopbones007(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Xsenga:
do you like your man giving you head
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Xsenga(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bishopbones007:
do you like your man giving you head
yes na, I enjoy it a lot. grin
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by dinodesmond(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Xsenga:
yes na, I enjoy it a lot. grin

Ladies with this head of a thing. smh for them. They will cheat on their men because one bastard can give them head. And if they are caught they quickly lay the blame at their guys' feet saying if you love me truly you should be free to give me head-job, u know I love it.

She's not in the mood for sex but tell you want to give her head, she will instantly be the mood and you can't say you are no longer interested.

Its not easy to give a lady a head job biko except her pussy can emit fragrance scent naturally.
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Joystark(f): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Just passing.
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by aminusodiq(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2019
headies ko... ballon d'or ni

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by CosmicJames(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Xsenga:
Want is a passive word.
As long as she want me to give her head, I will be cool with her because I can decline it. And of course she can decline if I want her to give me head and I will be cool with it as well.

Problem will however arise when you want to make it compulsory. It won't work. Never! I will rather break up
Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by CosmicJames(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2019
dinodesmond:

Ladies with this head of a thing. smh for them. They will cheat on their men because one bastard can give them head. And if they are caught they quickly lay the blame at their guys' feet saying if you love me truly you should be free to give me head-job, u know I love it.

She's not in the mood for sex but tell you want to give her head, she will instantly be the mood and you can't say you are no longer interested.

Its not easy to give a lady a head job biko except her pussy can emit fragrance scent naturally.
Bros, forget that thing. Even if the pusy emit diamond along with silver and gold, I won't still give head

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Sexyjigga:
All pussy stinks

You have been mingling with dirty girls, means you're dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2019
dinodesmond:

Same way its not easy giving bj, you just have to give to receive, do you also know that the reason why some ladies love a man with a good head game is if he can make one orgasm through it, not every man is that talented, so there is no way a lady can leave that kind of guy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One by Xsenga(f): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2019
CosmicJames:

Want is a passive word.
As long as she want me to give her head, I will be cool with her because I can decline it. And of course she can decline if I want her to give me head and I will be cool with it as well.

Problem will however arise when you want to make it compulsory. It won't work. Never! I will rather break up
ok ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.