Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (94757 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
this gift must be from a close frnd who knows the guy is a 1min man... who cares the UK doctor recently said 3mins is even too much
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why are he reacted? Is it not her wife?
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Given not giving...

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by kenzysmith: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
The vibrator is for substitue incase if she and her husband quarel bet9ja virtual has ruin my life
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Given not giving...
teacher[i][/i]
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kolababe:
The couple above, Kike and Jeje #kini2017 wedded this weekend and a man has cried out over the gift his wife received from the wedding as souvenir

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/man-cries-out-over-sextoy-his-wife.html
The idiot married a lesbian!
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dtz d work of a very naughty friend... And i cld guess d naughty friend is the wife's cheesy
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Airforce1:
Gift could be from one of his Ex's relative
Read again and modify u comment appropriately
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by MossLuv: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
End time wedding gift
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
I would call it an encouragement of mastorbation.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Sultty(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nawao
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Greystone: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
The purpose of the gift is to aid your sex life as a couple. If you ask me, the person is only wishing you a good sex life and nothing more.

Keep it aside 'cause you might need it in the future if not now.

My thoughts too.
Supposing in the future, the husband travels for like a month for a work/business trip.
The wife can use the vibrator to “keep body and soul together “ instead of seeking solace in another man’s bed.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Juliette05:
That gift might just prevent a divorce, whoever did it ,Did it on purpose
ARE YOU A LIVERPOOL FAN??
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by akinreals: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
She might even buy the vibrator herself and lie to the husband that it's a gift. May be she has been looking for the opportunity to own one and she doesn't want the husband to feel bad, she just use the wedding as excuse. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by odizeey(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why una no like to read. Its a souvenir. His wife was given at a wedding.

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
That last picture, the photography is nice.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Gentledude52(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't have one but if you buy for me, I go take am.
Invite me for your wedding then, u will get a massive one.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Gentledude52:

Invite me for your wedding then, u will get a massive one.
grin
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by imconfused(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Its a fantastic gift..wonder why he's complaining.
Definitely will spice up their se X life.
Will.help her discover herself,direct him accordingly and also give her powerful orga sms,cheii!!
What's not to love about it?I'm sure the wife is secretly praising God
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Willgates(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
What if the wife lied. What if she actually but it and not a souvenir?
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Probably from his ex-gf passing a msg to d bride cheesy
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by barallanee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pls wats a vibrator
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Femistico(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
It might be the guy ex gf, she already knew his size and won't want that woman to be bored at all...Chai. but d person wan spoil there marriage sha
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
akinreals:
She might even buy the vibrator herself and lie to the husband that it's a gift. May be she has been looking for the opportunity to own one and she doesn't want the husband to feel bad, she just use the wedding as excuse. grin grin cheesy cheesy
GBAM!
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
A lot of people on nairaland lack simple comprehension skills. Could this be due to hunger or what? A man cried out that his wife got a sextoy as souvenir at a wedding she attended everybody thinks it was the couple that received the sextoy as wedding gift. What is so difficult in reading and comprehension

3 Likes

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by tgmservice: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Airforce1:
Gift could be from one of his Ex's relative
The Oldboy that never grew
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Which sex pill abi cream is called vibrator again?
Ohhhh, makes both couple to vibrate during bedmatics.
By the way doctor haf said that 2-3mins sex Issanough.
Why kill yasef?
I cannor coman die. if acannor sarrisfy you, just CHEAT ON ME!
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I don't blame the man.
He believes the person is already predicting ills to his marriage. Little things like that speaks volume.

Oga, na those people up there wey do the wedding give out the gift not the other way round.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Kezlink11: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
His wife may have complained to one of her friend about his short coming(s)...
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by lonikit: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't have one but if you buy for me, I go take am.
kimbraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by MightySparrow: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
To vibrate the woman wella in case the man can't. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.