Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (94758 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Juliette05:
sometimes
u mean u just watch their games sometimes? how come u know melwood
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
What dyu xpect frm a hoe undecided
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
rafa9:
Are you a liverpool fan?
not always
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by J500(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
Ahhh

People of the World wicked ohh.
she might be a lesbian so her fwend gave it to her
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
kimbraa:
The purpose of the gift is to aid your sex life as a couple. If you ask me, the person is only wishing you a good sex life and nothing more.

Keep it aside 'cause you might need it in the future if not now.
grin

kimbraa:
The purpose of the gift is to aid your sex life as a couple. If you ask me, the person is only wishing you a good sex life and nothing more.

Keep it aside 'cause you might need it in the future if not now.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=QuietHammer post=63751590]Giving or given?

Anyway, from the comments of the females above it is suggested that she keeps the artificial pen!s and drill away furiously at her snatch. No one urged her to dispose it.

Now imagine me, a man, getting me a life size sex doll named Holly that comes with a titillating moan, an automatically lubricated vagina and a semen collector, I would be called a pervert undecided[/quot
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Where Re the real people sef? Aren't they in Nairaland? umh!
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Use of intimacy gadget, sex robot or vibrator even in marriage is sexual perversion, abomination and very sinful. Desist from it and respect self or you see self in hell. Jesus is coming soon
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Juliette05:
Sometimes
AM A LIVERPOOL FAN ALL THE TIME...

HMMM ANYWAY ITS NICE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE A PART TIME LIVERPOOL FAN
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
ELdaar55:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
rafa9:
u mean u just watch their games sometimes? how come u know melwood
cos my siblings are based @ Merseyside
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Juliette05:
thanks
ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK PLS??
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Udeh402017(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Maquincy1987:
I guess her former Lebanese partner gave her the gift.
abi Oooooooh
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by odizeey(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
bellville:
You deserve a trophy for having an eye for details in a forum where people only skim the surface.
thanks you.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
ELdaar55:

ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK PLS??
yes I am
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
ELdaar55:

thanks, YNWA
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Juliette05:
yes I am
OKAY...CAN I HAVE YOUR FACEBOOK I.D??
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Juliette05:
thanks, YNWA
Your DP tho. That angle lipsrsealed
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
I am sure this was not a general souvenir but for aso girls or something similar. This couple just showed you the secret to their wonderful sex life, why not just try it Oga instead of complaining. All them Nigerian men be forming boss on top sex matter but from reviews online, them women are not satisfied.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
wink
BenShammer:
Your DP tho. That angle lipsrsealed
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Juliette05:
wink
Lol. You're such a tease
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Jman06(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Better than cheating with another man.

Anytime the husband is not around and conji comes knocking, she can always lock door and use that thing to do the needful instead of thinking about one stupid ex.

SayNoToCheating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.