Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (94759 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Floxytran: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Her "Ex" doesn't want her to be bored

While he's not in town. ...So he got her a nice toy to keep her busy

On the other hand, I think it's the guy's ex that did it cos she knows how she coped with him over the period they were together. #my2kobo

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by okotv(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Trailblazer01:
Use the vibrator once giiiirrrlll You aint gonna fu*k no dic* anymore.. Lol
you own one
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by eyinjuege: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2017
The vibrator was a sourvenir shared at the wedding. It wasn't a gift to the new bride. It wasn't shared to only one person, but probably to all the young ladies who bought cloth at the wedding.
Its also can serve as a muscle massager grin
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Gabriel27: 1:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Lol...I buy itunes and Amazon card .......Contact 07015629228...More favourable offer
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by fortune1968: 5:41am On Dec 31, 2017
The couple shouldn't have made it a public issue so that the giver would not feel that he/she had achieved something .Ignoring people you should these days really helps in keeping one"s sanity.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 31, 2017
Somebody is giving the wife a hint...she might need the vibrator
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2017
ELdaar55:

ARE YOU A LIVERPOOL FAN??
Sometimes
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by highchief1: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2017
amzee:
I GUESS THE HUSBAND'S DICK IS 3"INCHES AND HE'S A 1 MINUTE MAN.
its a bad gift even if the husband is a 3yrs man

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Willgates:
What if the wife lied. What if she actually but it and not a souvenir?

Bought.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by johnmario50(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=amzee post=63743694]I GUESS THE HUSBAND'S DICK IS 3"INCHES AND HE'S A 1 MINUTE MAN.[/Acturelly,I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up the boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refuse to pay the house rent they should kill the landlord and forget about the missing car]
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Raph01: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2017
amzee:
u can just say he's 3 in 1
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Raph01: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2017
amzee:
u can just say he's 3 in 1.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Kolababe:
The couple above, Kike and Jeje #kini2017 wedded this weekend and a man has cried out over the gift his wife received from the wedding as souvenir

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/man-cries-out-over-sextoy-his-wife.html

Nairalanders read well. The vibrator was one of the souvenirs shared at the wedding. No be the newly wedded couple receive the gift naa.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Janiece: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2017
odizeey:
Why una no like to read. Its a souvenir. His wife was given at a wedding.

Finally, someone read it right. But seriously, are some NairaLanders this ....?
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2017
This act hmmmmmmm
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Juliette05:
That gift might just prevent a divorce, whoever did it ,Did it on purpose
Are you a liverpool fan?
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Trailblazer01(f): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2017
okotv:
you own one
Lol noo..I read a lady's experience..
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Trailblazer01(f): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2017
graphiti:
@ Trailblazer01

....what's d name of d movie?

The visit..its a nigerian movie tho..She was so in love with her man..he couldn't satisfy her. N there..she got a vibrator..She didn't cheat ..
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by drnoel: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I don't blame the man.
He believes the person is already predicting ills to his marriage. Little things like that speaks volume.

Only in nigeria men, grow a brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Maquincy1987: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2017
I guess her former Lebanese partner gave her the gift.

1 Like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by Juliette05(f): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2017
rafa9:
Are you a liverpool fan?
sometimes
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by talk2dace(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2017
I cannot imagine this,...
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by graphiti: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2017
@ Trailblazer01
The visit..its a nigerian movie tho..She was so in love with her man..he couldn't satisfy her. N there..she got a vibrator..She didn't cheat ..

Thanks
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2017
amzee:
chai that guy right now is like

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Kolababe:
The couple above, Kike and Jeje #kini2017 wedded this weekend and a man has cried out over the gift his wife received from the wedding as souvenir

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/man-cries-out-over-sextoy-his-wife.html

He actually should be happy, intimacy gadgets help sustain marriages, he should learn that a woman's libido is 800 miles long and that of a man is 4 miles, if a man is Hot and he gets a call for a hangout, beer and friends keeps him distracted, for a woman? She hunts even if it means getting a man she hates, There will be blood

Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2017
rawpadgin:
nikkypearl come & see ur people o grin
sebi u deny find my trouble sad
Bighead
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2017
nikkypearl:
sebi u deny find my trouble sad
Bighead
no naaaaa

Am just calling u to come & see ur colleagues tongue
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by odizeey(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Janiece:

Finally, someone read it right. But seriously, are some NairaLanders this ....?
in a hurry to comment, they don't take time to read.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by odizeey(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
bellville:
Finally, someone understood the story.
Don't I deserve a trophy?
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by bellville: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
odizeey:
Don't I deserve a trophy?
You deserve a trophy for having an eye for details in a forum where people only skim the surface.
Re: Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) by chasom(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
No smoke without fire maybe the gal is fan of a vibrator she is using it before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.