Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,411 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity (1445 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity by xreal2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2007
AM kind of confused n i need help plz how can u tell if ur chick is a virgin?
Re: Virginity by evilmia(f): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2007
my brother, there is no way of telling if she is a virgin or not until you actually sleep with her. But if she tells you she is and her body language and actions agree with it and she came from a decent family, then believe her smiley
Re: Virginity by nduleme(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2007
If I may ask, why do you need to know if she is a virgin?,
Re: Virginity by xreal2(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2007
Well my girlfriends says she is one. Am doubting i just want 2 know i can can find out if she truly is. It's more of a distant relationship and there was a day she told me she masturbated and she later found out that she was bleeding, is this possible?. Although we get close to eachother but she never allow the real thing to happen. it;s either fingering or i use my toungue. She recently told me that she does not want the real thing to happen coz she wants to remain a virgin until after marriage.
Re: Virginity by nkc(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2007
x real i guess , she is lieing to u, u cant bleed in masturbation except u go deep, in which case u dont even want to be a virgin, u understand, my advice is open yur eyes
Re: Virginity by jide4lagos(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2007
she lied to you .
Re: Virginity by nduleme(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2007
Na wa o, if a girl is fingered how can she still be a virgin agin shocked

Let me take a wild guess here ; She is certainly not one
Re: Virginity by bluenubian(f): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2007
nduleme:

so naive!

using a tampon doesn't mean u no longer a virgin, so why the finger then?

she no longer a virgin to fingering, but still a virgin to vaginal intercourse, u can be a virgin to different things, although being called a virgin is attributed more to the act of coitus, which involves the use of a penis.

so fingering a girl does not mean she's longer a virgin, although some men might think not. that then is their problem.

x-real:

Well my girlfriends says she is one. Am doubting i just want 2 know i can can find out if she truly is. It's more of a distant relationship and there was a day she told me she masturbated and she later found out that she was bleeding, is this possible?. Although we get close to eachother but she never allow the real thing to happen. it;s either fingering or i use my toungue. She recently told me that she does not want the real thing to happen because she wants to remain a virgin until after marriage.

do u want her to bleed when u guys have intercourse for the first time, so she masturbated and probably broke her hymen or maybe she didnt, all that matters is that she claims she hadnt had sex with a man b4. there's no way u can disprove that. so take it or leave it. hopefully with time, u ll tell
Re: Virginity by smartsoft(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2007
nduleme:

Dude why not finger a virgin for close 20mins and see later in day, that she will hola at you on phone and tells you
" Dear i'm feeling some pains"

it's a different case for  a girl who is disflowered
Re: Virginity by bluenubian(f): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
smartsoft:

Dude why not finger a virgin for close 20mins and see later in day, that she will hola at you on phone and tells you
" Dear i'm feeling some pains"

it's a different case for a girl who is disflowered
what kind of fingers are u guys working with sef?, abeg and to be fingering a girl for 20mins is jus plain nasty kai, get a job
Re: Virginity by star01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2007
bluenubian:

what kind of fingers are u guys working with sef?, abeg and to be fingering a girl for 20mins is jus plain nasty kai, get a job
damn it yall too raw
Re: Virginity by bluenubian(f): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
shut up, why point me out?, dint u see ur dudes that said it, keep stalking me on NL angry
Re: Virginity by star01(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2007
am sorry didnt knew i had ur quote, n hey stop dat shyt iight, aint in da good mood pls dnt make take it out on u pls, am sorry
Re: Virginity by bluenubian(f): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2007
well apology accepted, am not trying to pick on u, u can take it out on me all u want, except i wont sit here and listen to it. next time be clear b4 u jus quote whoever
Re: Virginity by evilmia(f): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2007
put your mind at ease she is still a virgin, Sounds like she just tore her hymen, the membrane covering the entrance of her vagina. she is still a virgin until she has sexual intercourse wink.
Re: Virginity by ice234: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2010
poke her and see
Re: Virginity by InkedNerd(f): 1:10am On Sep 24, 2010
ice234:

poke her and see

You and your rubbish virginity comments. Smh.

@OP: And by the way, there is no true way to confirm whether or not a girl is a virgin. The tearing of the hymen is not a true indication of a girl's virginity. Some women aren't even born with hymens >>> http://www.livestrong.com/article/12449-female-hymen/
Re: Virginity by ice234: 1:15am On Sep 24, 2010
lol just tryin to be naughty
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 24, 2010
I guess you have to take her words for it but from your tone, you sound like you probably forced your way with her. Poor girl. Some of you guys have no clue and to the clown talking about palming a girl for 20mins I mean really? Just like you probably think thrusting your wood heavily into the cat gives pleasure too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. / Is This Right Or Wrong / How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.