Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women (1864 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by eberetos: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Before you raise placards of women being slut-shamed, never forget that guys are broke-shamed. You sleep around with various guys & when you want to marry, you begin to frown like a virgin. I will advice you to stop putting your pre-wedding pics on social media to avoid these judgemental guys who know how u slept around in the past see you cluster a nice guy as a husband-to-be...

Your past is gone, but putting your pre-wedding photo on social media can awaken your past....God overlooks the past, but people dont enjoy seeing those who have slept around in the past enjoy marriage, though it is highly satanic...

Another hurtful issue is girls saying they love the bad guys, & after widening their vagina & doing abortions, they rush to the nice guys for wedding. It is indeed a useless agenda, & nobody wants to look like a fool. Do you want to eat your cake and have it?

3 Likes

Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by coolestofall(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Not dis topic again. E no dey taya una? Its 31st of Dec., abeg make una open thread dat captures d moment.
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2017
ewu
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by ubunja(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2017
eberetos:

they love the bad guys, & after widening their vagina & doing abortions, they rush to the nice guys for wedding.

2 Likes

Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by ubunja(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:

they love the bad guys, & after widening their vagina & doing abortions, they rush to the nice guys for wedding.
more guys need to become Bad Boys. i wish there was a badboy pill i can make to give Nice Guys.

1 Like

Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2017
coolestofall:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Not dis topic again. E no dey taya una? Its 31st of Dec., abeg make una open thread dat captures d moment.

Lolz. The thing tire me.
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:
ewu

Is that your surname? undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Is that your surname? undecided
thought you said I should never mention you in my life again.
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by eberetos: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2017
Abi
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

thought you said I should never mention you in my life again.

Before nko undecided when you they perform like magician undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Before nko undecided when you they perform like magician undecided
okay naw
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

okay naw

Who be that fine girl for your dp when don marry?? She wan take style resemble you one kind m
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Who be that fine girl for your dp when don marry?? She wan take style resemble you one kind m
my close friend
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

my close friend

Just be like say make I go unmarry the girl then marry her. See too look sweet and lovely kiss unlike you undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Just be like say make I go unmarry the girl then marry her. See too look sweet and lovely kiss unlike you undecided
angryangry

undecidedundecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

angryangry

undecidedundecided

Upload one of your Xmas photos jawe or any sexy recent one. Make I use fill my eye. Maybe em fit stop to they vex for u cheesy
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Upload one of your Xmas photos jawe or any sexy recent one. Make I use fill my eye. Maybe em fit stop to they vex for u cheesy
have you apologized for calling me a foolish girl.

with all your insult filled mentions undecidedangry
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

have you apologized for calling me a foolish girl.

with all your insult filled mentions undecidedangry

What about all the insults you they insult people since? You don apologize to them grin, thought you were coming to be with me, I don already arrange things I wan give you, only for you to disappoint me. The xmas was very boring because no one around. You i they expect nor show.
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

What about all the insults you they insult people since? You don apologize to them grin, thought you were coming to be with me, I don already arrange things I wan give you, only for you to disappoint me. The xmas was very boring because no one around. You i they expect nor show.
did I insult youangry
we are friends ,,thought friends don't use abusive words on each other, ,I respected you without quoting back,,so you should do the needful undecidedundecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

did I insult youangry
we are friends ,,thought friends don't use abusive words on each other, ,I respected you without quoting back,,so you should do the needful undecidedundecided

Friends don't let each other down the way you did to me.. Simple " i am not coming" would have settled things.
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Friends don't let each other down the way you did to me.. Simple " i am not coming" would have settled things.
okay.
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by nezzar: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

okay.

So you wan carry this quarrel enter 2018? undecided
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

So you wan carry this quarrel enter 2018? undecided
didn't say that,,
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by habsydiamond(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Warrisdis again!!! Can't someone enter new year in peace again.....toto exchangers and dick keepers beware....
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

didn't say that,,

Come nor they type phrase as reply for me. I they talk well when I they talk to you. undecided

Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

Come nor they type phrase as reply for me. I they talk well when I they talk to you. undecided
soooo undecided
how are you
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

soooo undecided
how are you

grin

Oya sowie babe. No vex kiss take kiss, ah know this is the only way your mind go take come down. You know your boo boo loves you kiss
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

grin

Oya sowie babe. No vex kiss take kiss, ah know this is the only way your mind go take come down. You know your boo boo loves you kiss
kisskisskiss
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by SIaye: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

kisskisskiss

Why don't you want to come see me cry
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Cladez(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

why don't you collect her digits and do this offline?

cc: sekxy
Re: You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
SIaye:

have not been serious,,was not in my agendagrin
let's see howfar it will be for next year..maybe you come around wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? / Why Do Brides, Grooms Cry During Weddings? / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 5(last Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.